It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The complete Truth about recent ATS Attacks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Dear AboveTopSecret Community,

I have come to this board to reveal the truth about recent hack attacks against ATS.

I have come to the decision to reveal who is behind these attacks.

It is none other than

Demijan Bonnecker Cessity a.k.a Noah (AOL Instant Messenger Screenname: "thisisNuh")

An extraterrestrial biological entity, disguised a human being, which came to our planet in 1999.

These extraterrestrials formed an underground group in 1793 known as The Organization of the McQueen Psions which is based on strenghtening Psychic Abilities (mainly telepathic suggestion).

The reason this being is trying to disturb this website is because of a piece of information that is in the Chit Chat forum.

Information about a Time Traveler named Faust Baez. The being tracked Faust Baez down and took over his identity, sending lies to others, saying that the whole thing is a joke perpetrated by him, using gained access to his information and screenname as proof.

This being has lots of identities everywhere, on this board as well.

Do not be tricked. I have been fooled by them many times.

Nathaneal Weaver, just a friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If that is the truth then too cool, but I have learned that anytime someone says "complete Truth" Be warned.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Pathetic, go and get a life pal and stop wasting ATS members time.

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
OH....MY...GOD....

I laughed so hard I fell off my chair...Do you people have nothing better to do in school than waste money and resources on posting this drivel.. YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING TO BE POLITICIANS... Your lies and deceit may come in handy and make you money in the future.

I swear if I met you in an alley I would set my roo on you and watch him rip skin off you till you pleaded with me to get him off of you... then I would dump salt on you.. wash you off and set my roo on you again for good measure..

PISS OFF AND STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME..

the end.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
...And through all of this, not a single "conspiracy theorist" here has said the very first thing that any *good* conspiracy theorist should say...

...Where's your sources? Show me the proof!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I was pretty sure, but you gave me the final proof. Marijuana is not good for mental health !

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The hackers are going down.

I was able to dig into a site they're using to spoof error pages on this and other websites (one was a popular children's website).

This latest group of hacker scum is either experiencing what it means to be Big Bruce's bitch, or is about to. I alerted their access provider (a large cable modem access provider in New York State) who responded that they know exactly who these people are, and are preparing action. They found enough at the IP I gave them for Federal Computer Crime investigation.

They messed with the wrong website.

And Nathaneal, supposedly from Istanbul, Turkey, we're watching you too.

I hate hackers.

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by William]

AF1

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just so you know we aren't the only people having problems with these guys:

www.totse.com...

www.totse.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.totse.com...

www.totse.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.totse.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nathaneal,

I am as open-minded as they come, but I have to agree with MD that you need to validate your claims with your sources, i.e., proof. Could your proof be that you, yourself, are from another world and that would make you privy to such information? If not, my other guess would be that you may have acquired some excellent psychotropic drugs...hmmm...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, and I am actualy Yoda in disguise. Please enough of this crap
. I am sick and tired of seeing these kiddies post here and ruin the site. I hate hackers
. It was going good then this baffoon came by. Get out of ATS, and stop smoking pot!

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The story that Nathaneal told is whats going around. They hacked my ATS account 2 days ago for a short time. They have contacted many ATS members with questions like, are you the russian metamon hosting the ATS show or are you the Mcqueen scion. If your contacted by anyone, especially the nuh guy and his side kick ado, don't trust them, don't direct connect with them, don't go to any urls they tell you to look at. These guys never tell the truth. I have absolute proof that they hacked my account and they still say they didn't do it. LOL

If anyone has talked to either of these guys or anyone else that you feel is connected to them, U2U me.

If this guy is a alien, he sure is a dumb one. He's not a alien, he's a reptoid from hell

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by Ycon]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Maybe he isnt smoking enough?

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
After my last post the nuh contacted me. He says he's not a liar and not a hacker. Hmmm he says he's not a alien either, hmmm maybe he is a alien.

I would post the conversation here, but he calls me several names and uses foul language.

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I could cover my eyes when it was a bad word.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
hehe... this is probably the best online hoax i've ever seen. the time and effort they put into this is quite remarkable.
maybe they'll even go as far as to raise their 'alien conspiracy' issue when the feds. arrest them.
or maybe they're part of that raelien cult... hehe

[Edited on 3-27-2003 by echelon]

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So let me guess , you're the same @ssholes who's been f'ing around with my avatar .

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If he came in 1999, then how could have set up a group 206 years in the past. And if he was a time traveler then wouldn't he have technically arrived in the 1790's not the 1990's? Why would someone with time traveling capabilities choose these dates instead of just training human psions from the first homo erectus?

I think that you guys have way too much time on your hands, way too much time. GET A LIFE! Why the heck would an alien with time travel abilities harass us when he could just go back in time and kill Faust when he materialized sometime in january. Can the mods check IP addresses against other troublemakers we've had?

I think Faust was a ruse by the mods to test levels of gullibility in ATS, a lead up to TBATS. This ruse was latched onto by a bunch of kiddies with to much free time and look where its taken us.

Enough of this!

XA
S

posted on Mar, 27 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I just have one question, why chose ATS to hack? I mean would'nt it be better to corrupt a bigger message board. Why is this one special that morons have to hack it up?

Why in God's name would some alien post messages at ATS, and not a bigger more heard of website.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i have a question, i dont have email ....so how come i could not access my name helen and password on A.T.S???

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
These guys could make alot of money if they wrote a book.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join