It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 days after Christchurch, Russia sees a blue spiral!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
What is going on in the sky with those spirals?

Are we going to see more as days go by?

I wonder if we will end up seeing a spiral like the following...

It is the triple Celtic spiral. Its origins and meaning remain unclear, but it is thought to represent the trinity of a deity, and was even used by Christians, or that it would represent the human gestation period of nine months, as three periods of three months. It is thought to be the Sun's course, but it seems it is all speculation.

Seeing as there are many cultures throughout the world who carved spirals, was it to show what we are now seeing? Could it be linked to the magnetic shield about to flip, and displaying such phenomenons?

Carved Spirals

What do you think? The Russian man who took the pictures talks about something in the sky prior to the manifestation of the spiral... he thought it was a craft from the Russians but realized it made no sound.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I wonder if this and the Norway spiral were made from the same-thing?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I was wondering also... It makes more than a couple now. It will be interesting to see if others will surface soon. I hope it doesn't give inspiration to hoaxers...

BTW, in the video of the blue spiral, in Christchurch, you can see three spots, probably spirals but the resolution was too low, or something...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In my opinion I can only think of 3 things as to what this phenomenon could very well be - -

*Mother Earth - She is reacting. Possible a hole or a reaction to a breach in the ozone layer? Solar Flare Reaction?

*Governement - HAARP? Maybe something worse....what if HAARP was the "decoy"??For something on or off our rock??

*Aliens - Hmmm....There is a thought....Hypothetically do you really think the government would tell the people that aliens are hostile and are propagating attacks on earth? Could imagine why keep silent for everyone or most to everyone would panic, wouldn't you think so?

Can we rule out wether this phenomenon is natural or un-natural? If can figure this out, can imagine my mind will wander a ways with the possiblities of explaining this perplexity.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

Possible a hole or a reaction to a breach in the ozone layer? Solar Flare Reaction?

I had a thought along those lines, but since a craft of some sort was seen, it rules out a natural process.

This craft can either be from here, or "out there", it is hard to know for now. One thing is for sure, our technology is more advanced than we think. So we can't rule out the possibility it is one of ours... if there are others, that is.

It could also be related to this Blue Beam hologram project. Hmm... Is it linked to Bluetooth technology? And Blue Book?...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
that looks like something from independence day.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think that these things are windows opening up, that objects come and go through, not actual objects themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It's probably this
moonandback.com...
04 April 2011

BAIKONUR, Kazakhstan — One week shy of the 50th anniversary of the first human spaceflight, NASA astronaut Ron Garan and Russian cosmonauts Andrey Borisenko and Alexander Samokutyaev launched to the International Space Station. The launch went off smoothly at 6:18 p.m. EDT Monday (4:18 a.m. local time, April 5) from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
bump

Mod Edit: Please spam with 1-liners. Review this link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Hello! The day fits but the man says he saw it around 3AM and the launch was at 4:18AM.

I just found another one ( dated 27 February 2011, might have been posted here elsewhere... ) A Soyuz capsule was launched on the 26. You might be on to something!

So, what has changed in the upper atmosphere that now we see this blue lighting effect? Is it due to the magnetic shield of Earth, or all this chem... geoengineering going on?

EDIT FOR POST BELOW!!!:
Soooo true!
edit on 10-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Hello! The day fits but the man says he saw it around 3AM and the launch was at 4:18AM.

Russia is big. Different time zone, maybe.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

yeap, different time zones
www.russiamap.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thanks for this input, about the launches. Now, why are the sky reacting the way they do, that is. showing a blue spirals?

If it has nothing to do with magnetic field or atmospheric changes, maybe it could be the propulsion system that is new, or a new fuel?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Thanks for this input, about the launches. Now, why are the sky reacting the way they do, that is. showing a blue spirals?

If it has nothing to do with magnetic field or atmospheric changes, maybe it could be the propulsion system that is new, or a new fuel?

may have something to do with this
en.wikipedia.org...
or not. I think we may need a rocket scientist for this one

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We need a rocket scientist for sure!

I checked the link you provided, but no pictures look like what we see in the first video. But I remember that the man said the craft he saw was silent... We have the techno for that...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have seen many comments that the blue spirals that have been sighted and filmed in many parts of the world now are rockets. That sounds pretty reasonable to me. My problem is that I wanted to find out what kind of rocket it is, but even searching through ATS, there is only people saying it is rockets, and refusing (sometimes rather rudely) to tell details.

I would like to find out what kind of rockets these are, but a random search of "rockets" on google isn't helping much. I'd like the name of these to help me!
Is there anyone out there that is willing to give me a hint????

scratch that- finally found it. It has been suggested that these might be caused by a malfunctioning Bulava ICBM.
edit on 19-4-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

I've been wondering about rockets and such, about a new technology, or maybe a change in the atmosphere. ( geo-engineering? )

If the blue spirals are from defective Bulava ICBM, that means the Russians have been sending many in every directions... Why? Tests or a failed attack against an undisclosed enemy?...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
See; Norway Spiral explained, PROOF it was an EISCAT (HAARP- type facility) Performing an "Experiment"

Apparently, more and more experiments are happening around the world - Over 30 HAARP sites are believed to be in existence. This is "black ops" and is illegal. Our planetary balance is being destroyed. But people would rather talk about End-Times, DNA Awakening, and UFOs, apparently. See this site for more info' - the entire blog is devoted to discussing all this. - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join