It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Masons...What if?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thegasface

Most Lodges do dinner before the meeting, roughly an hour prior to the meeting time. Most Lodges would treat you to dinner and there you can ask questions. They may give you a quick tour, depending on how much time is left.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I was referring to your comment about a "Like" button. This site uses the Star system.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

If it gets you through the night bubba, rock on.

....all enemies, foreign and MASONIC?

Thats classic!

BTW, thanks for making me a "foe". If we ever do meet, I'll still buy you a beer!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

well coming from a looong family of freemasons i would know what im talking about.......both sides of my family are part of the freemasons ... and both sides have there own opinons ....but still have the same values that the freemasons believe in............

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Could someone here hook me up so I could be "elite" also?

I'm tired of working everyday, paying bills, and worrying about whats going on with my country and the world.

.......psst.

If yall get me in, I can sneak information out on were the dark secret place is that all the dark secret info is

I'll have to have a good flashlight though. I'm scared of the dark.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
reply to post by 051r15

if you havent been to their meetings you cant say they are evil or "mafia" like. in fact you really cant say much about them if you personally have not learned anything about them.

Wrong. Incorrect. No. False. You are mistaken. So sorry.
Claiming that the only way we can have an opinion is to JOIN or shut up, isn't exactly sound advice. We can judge these people bu their actions and by the fact that secrecy implies deceit, not honesty. If all these men are doing is "bettering society", then they certainly do not need to meet behind closed doors in secret and maintain blacklists on members so the public cannot know who they are, and they would not need to conspire together to make policy (judges, police, politicians, bankers) --are you serious? Are we supposed to just accept the story about how you spend a tiny fraction of money locally to promote a charade while dealing "privately" with one another? Fools believe the Freemasons of today are "good" -they, and the members themselves who have not discovered the purpose of undermining liberty and enslaving the population for control.

Judges Secret Society
The Corporate Media Won't Print This
Oh What a Tangled Web We Weave
I must be CRAZY to believe this stuff...
Interesting procedures you folks have...no worries, accidents happen.
Most interesting...
Just more conspiracy theory, pay no mind...

reply to post by 051r15

you say they invite police and politicians to become members like if its bad thing. are you trying to say that all policemen and politicians are corrupt or evil?

Why keep member rolls a secret? If they do so much "good", why be secretive?
"We prefer to use the word 'private' instead of 'secret,' "
Oh, Jah-Bul-On you silly trickster!

reply to post by 051r15

...keep fearing the evil boogeymen freemasons that are going to come out of your closet and suck out your soul.

Nobody is saying that. I am not saying that.
"the only secrets we really have anymore are a few handshakes."

reply to post by 051r15

...the rest of us will have rational opinions on this topic by reading about BOTH sides of the story and analyzing them.

If you call the mafia "rational", uh...okay.

You guys are right. We have absolutely no reason to question the "private" Freemasons. We have no reason at all to say they are anything but honest, caring, loving, good-natured and wealthy people who wish only to donate to others and build a wonderful, crime free society. Silly me for thinking anything else. (that was sarcasm)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
"Wrong. Incorrect. No. False. You are mistaken. So sorry.
Claiming that the only way we can have an opinion is to JOIN or shut up, isn't exactly sound advice. We can judge these people bu their actions and by the fact that secrecy implies deceit, not honesty."

The underground railroad was secret. Was that evil or wrong?
edit on 10-4-2011 by thegasface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The underground railroad was secret. Was that evil or wrong?
edit on 10-4-2011 by thegasface because: (no reason given)

Depends on which side you look at it from. Secrecy implies deceit, what matters is the method employed. You need to ask the right question: Are they secretive for good reasons or bad? The underground railroad sought to free a people from slavery; while the Freemasons work in secret...sorry, "privacy", to further their own interests. These interests can be worked on in the open if they were right and true. The underground railroad could not operate in the open despite being right and true for obvious reasons. What is the reason for secrecy in Freemasonry for the modern era?

This video isn't directly about Freemasonry, but it does explain a great deal about secretive dealings many are not privy to. If you can stand to watch the entire interview, it may prove to be "enlightening".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Why do sports teams keep there plays secret? Because if the other team knew about them they would win!
Look i know what your trying to say and i agree with you, but what your not understanding is that just because something is secret doesnt mean its evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Why do sports teams keep there plays secret? Because if the other team knew about them they would win!
Look i know what your trying to say and i agree with you, but what your not understanding is that just because something is secret doesnt mean its evil.

I never said it was. I said that due to the fact that it is secret, and the fact that the Freemasons "claim" to be good and just, there is no need for secrecy. I question the "privacy" and secrecy itself, and have shown clear intent to undermine the republic and liberty --the true extent is yet to be determined, and how far the rabbit hole goes, I don't think anybody can say with fair certainty. Again, secrecy implies deceit. I never said deceit = evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
w.e. your still my brother. so keep doing you. maybe you are right

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

w.e. your still my brother. so keep doing you. maybe you are right

And I welcome your kindness and reciprocate.
I'm not always right, in fact I am hoping I am wrong. I could live with that.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 051r15
The underground railroad could not operate in the open despite being right and true for obvious reasons. What is the reason for secrecy in Freemasonry for the modern era?
Because people today would like to kill us for being Freemasons. Is that a good enough reason?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

what kind of people would want to kill freemasons?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by 051r15

If it gets you through the night bubba, rock on.

....all enemies, foreign and MASONIC?

Thats classic!

BTW, thanks for making me a "foe". If we ever do meet, I'll still buy you a beer!

LOL! Same here, bud.

Keep your friends close...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by 051r15
The underground railroad could not operate in the open despite being right and true for obvious reasons. What is the reason for secrecy in Freemasonry for the modern era?
Because people today would like to kill us for being Freemasons. Is that a good enough reason?

STOP.
I can't stop laughing!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

It's not too far fetched. Hitler rounded up and executed Masons alongside Jews. Under Saddam Hussein's reign in Iraq it was illegal to be a Freemason and the punishment was beheading. There's a long history of tyrants and fanatics suppressing the Masons.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by 051r15

It's not too far fetched. Hitler rounded up and executed Masons alongside Jews. Under Saddam Hussein's reign in Iraq it was illegal to be a Freemason and the punishment was beheading. There's a long history of tyrants and fanatics suppressing the Masons.

And good reason. Like I said, they are a secret society. If the Freemasons were public and didn't conspire to undermine existing governments, they would not have been rounded up and executed. Recently, they have become increasingly charitable and are seen publicly as helpful, but not to those who understand their dark and sometimes mysterious past. Who knows? Maybe the Freemasons will suddenly stop being a private mafia and morph into being strictly a bridge club with wonderful stained glass images of Jacques de Molay decorating their halls.

Member 1: "Who is that man in the glass?"
Member 2: "No idea. Looks kinda like Jesus."
Member 1: "Your turn to deal."

That would be freaking SWEET.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

wow i never knew this.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

Thank you for your insight, but I must strongly disagree.

You're mixing secrecy with privacy. In your opinion secrecy implies deceit, but everyone holds some kind secret or private information. Also see:

Proverbs 11:13 - A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Proverbs 12:23 - A prudent man keeps his knowledge to himself, but the heart of fools blurts out folly

Plus Masons are still citizens and entitled to privacy. The Grand Lodge is not obligated to give a list to anyone as we are a private organization. Plus most who seem these lists would use them for cruel intentions such as the harassment of the members.

We do not discuss particulars of work in Lodge, if anything it's "how was your week?" and nothing more.

Do you actually have evidence or are you just making baseless accusations? I mean it's pretty irresponsible to do such a fear mongering act.

Our charities are hardly tiny fractions. Most of the money we raise goes to charity. Millions a day comes from the Masons for charitable purposes, and not every charity we donate to is ran by the Masons. The other money goes to building rent and maintenance, as well as Lodge regalia and candidate items.

How is it you can claim all this as a non-member but say the actual members don't know? It's rather arrogant to think you know more than the members who are much more in the know. Can you even give us the structure and the various appendant orders coincide with the Blue Lodge?

As for the links, I had to laugh. In reference to the 'Are you Masons?' challenge to judges article, I would refuse to take part in a registry. It's prejudicial and a violation of my civil rights. The man prying around is just trying to get his way and will use a fear mongering to force judges into giving him what he wants.

In reference to the Hamilton letters article, I don't the history of the guy, but as I've said before not all who are or have been Freemasons have been good men. As far as I can tell though it's never been confirmed Hamilton was a Mason.

In reference to the shooting, that was a club not recognized or authorized by the Masons. From what can be read it was a prank gone wrong, but the shooter was taken before the court.

As for the "Most Interesting" the Bishop was being prejudicial and letting his bias affect the lives of Masons in the church. He blocked appointments of known Masons even if thy were the most qualified. That is wrong.

Fascist leaders are often anti-Masonic and often some places have their Grand Lodge exiled to other countries. Socialized, communists, and despotic tyrants have all been opponents of Freemasonry. It's good to see the company you align with.

Again, public registries are wrong and no free man should be compelled to do anything against his will.

There is no Masonic God. freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Personally I'm against one day classes or expediting the process. I think it should be more stringent and that dues need to go up.

Freemasons have all the right to meet in any fashion as free citizens. 

Freemasonry accepts men from all walks of life and in fact we teach that it is the infernal qualities not the external qualities (material wealth) which we seek. Your income does not affect your status in Freemasonry or what position you hold. Nor are articles of opinion from Prison Planet necessarily fact. You're using fear mongering tactics and it's repugnant.

I have recently met Italian Masons who were on a list and thy were constantly harassed by the police for other reason than being a Mason.

reply to post by 051r15

Wait! You're saying Hitler was justified?! That's like saying a rapist is justified because the victim dressed provocatively and had it coming. Disgusting.

Do you have proof of us trying to undermine existing governments?

And what Jacques DeMolay have to do with anything?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join