It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Busy Eating Muffins and Writing Poetry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The funniest thing is that this story is real, he even wrote a poem about Bush

www.sundaytimes.news.com.au...

FORMER Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein spends his time in prison gardening, writing poetry and snacking on American muffins and cookies, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported today.

The paper said the "intriguing glimpse of the former dictator's daily routine as he awaits trial on charges of war crimes and genocide was given... by Iraq's human rights minister, Bakhtiar Amin, who visited Saddam in detention on Saturday".

"One of the poems is about George Bush, but I had no time to read it," he told the Guardian, without making it clear whether he was referring to the incumbent US president, or his father.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Too Funn, Iwould like to find out what kind of snack muffins he eats. We could build a advertising campaign around it. Lets get Saddam, Noriega, Milosivich et al.....

After I use gas to supress Kurds, I always reach for my Snackie Smore (South park reference)

Or 4 out of 5 Dictators choose.........

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOL,

"I always eat Little Debbie muffins after a long day of torturing my opressed peoples as I sit down to write some poetry."

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am a little confused as to what people expect him to do in prison? Have his ear pirced, get a tattoo and work on his abs?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am a little confused as to what people expect him to do in prison? Have his ear pirced, get a tattoo and work on his abs?

I think people expect him to be chained to the wall and receive daily whippings much like you see in those old medieval dungeons.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think he is just enjoying his last moments on this EARTH because any blind man can see that this guy is basically sitting on DEATHROW.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   
am i wrong for kinda feelin bad for this guy? it just seems to me he screwed every which way. i dunno, maybe its just me....

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
am i wrong for kinda feelin bad for this guy? it just seems to me he screwed every which way. i dunno, maybe its just me....

yeah, i must say you are.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by W411Eddie
I think he is just enjoying his last moments on this EARTH because any blind man can see that this guy is basically sitting on DEATHROW.

I think, with good lawyers, Saddam might actually beat the rap. First of all, he has a strong argument that since the U.S. invasion violated international law, and is thus illegal, so is the puppet government that the U.S. has set up.

It turns out that only 5,000 corpses have actually been found in mass graves in Iraq, as opposed to the hundreds of thousands claimed by Bush and Blair. Saddam could easily claim he killed these people while putting down a terrorist insurgency, just like the U.S. is doing. After all, the 17,000+ Iraqi civilians, killed as collateral damage of U.S. military operations, far exceeds the proven body count for Saddam.

There is real doubt whether Iraq or Iran is responsible for using poison gas to kill 5,000 Kurds at Halabja in 1988.

There is also real doubt whether Saddam plotted to kill George Bush's father, as has been alleged.

I am too tired and suffering from too much Google fatigue to provide links for all these assertions right now. If you are handy with Google, you should be able to find links to reliable information that each of my assertions is true.

If you are not already aware of all this information, you are really not well enough informed to join in the discussion. If anyone wants to press me for links on any of my statements, I will comply. But you must first agree that, after I provide links or other documentation, you will acknowledge that you do not know how to use Google, and that you are ignorant and uninformed concerning Iraq and Saddam Hussein.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
geez wat an a$$
i do agree however the US has commited crimes a lot worse then the dictator. saddam seems like a pretty smart guy i saw his hearing on cnn, he made some very valid argument. i certainly hope he is enjoying are muffins

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
My Summer Day

by Saddam Hussein (lol.. not really)

Oh what a beautiful summer day.
Look at how the bodies lay.
One without fingers.
One without a head.
One thing is for sure.
Every last one is dead.

Their screams have gone silent.
Their twitching has stopped.
I shot this old fool with my new porcelain glock.

Now I tend to my garden in all of its spelndor.
Kept green from the guts of a Kurd put through a blender.

My days are now numbered.
My freedom has past.
This dude in my cell keeps kicking my a$$.

The End.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
lol... great poem

I think the problem is with the muffins. See, muffins were always thought of as a pacifist food. But with Saddam eating them it just breaks all the old standards.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
personally i think its exadurated to humiliate him further and to lower his status of a martyr

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Actually I was thinking that Sadam may actually get of his trial, like DonGuillermo posted, the war in Iraq was an Illegal war most of the charges against him can be fought in court.

If he gets out it is going to be the biggest slap in the face of our elected president bush.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris

Play paper Rock or Sissors

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You need the Iraqi version.

Paper, Rock, Sissors, C4

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What can I say, a man that his only purpose in life was to rule his country until death like a marriage agreement now that he does not have to be mean all the time, his true self is coming out, perhaps he is human after all

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh Allah, why do I suffer so?
When Bush came, from Bagdad I did go.

Why do you let that monkey Bush win?
I saw him and devil go out for a spin.

People think I'm bad, because I of my ways,
Killing people, has its days.

At least I'm not the one who can't,
Pronounce a single word in the English language.

Saddam Hussein
President of Iraq

[edit on 26-7-2004 by JabbaOnTheDais]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What can I say, a man that his only purpose in life was to rule his country until death like a marriage agreement now that he does not have to be mean all the time, his true self is coming out, perhaps he is human after all

"Likeable," "Charming," "Intelligent," "Alert," "Impressive," "Confidence-inspiring," and "A great success with the ladies": These are the sorts of descriptions repeatedly used by Cleckley famous case-studies of psychopaths."

Like any other sociopathic killer, he can be charming when it suites his needs.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Man I would love to read some of that poetry, and I hate poetry. If the guards are smart they'll be taking some of it home, imagine what it'll be worth in fifty years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join