It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Sure Mossad agents just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. They are everywhere didnt you know? Nothing out of the ordinary.

I looked into it. Apparently this footage is from the 90s. www.youtube.com... This is footage from the 90s.

www.youtube.com...

Of course we can always call the guy a lawyer, but I am pretty sure looking into the story it will turn out that the displayed footage is from the 90s indeed.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

OK, when will it "turn out" and how? Its 10 years on now.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Reply to post by romka71

Trust me. As an israeli i saw many brothers and sisters die! Your palastian mates just loved the whole thing even givhng gifts to each other to cellerbrate..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What do you mean by "it". All I said is if you investigate the footage for yourself it will turn out to be 90s footage from the event as the guy in the second clip I linked describes.

Well Israeliguy if thats true maybe the media shouldnt have used archive material from 1993. I understand using archive material for showing something that is actually happening, but in that case, they should have showed video material of the actual 911 death to america celebrations.

But back on topic. The Israelis acted the way they acted because they were supposed to look like happy arab terrorists and of course leave behind incriminating evidence of them being happy about the attacks on film. They messed up got apprehendet and identified as mossad. So instead of their video we got pictures of Arabs among which palestinians celebrating birthdays weddings and what not, with the narrator telling us we are seeing pictures of arabs happy about the "terrorist attack".

I doubt they were relying on worth of mouth of eventual whitnesses. I think what we were supposed to see was footage of Arab terrorists posing in front of the burning towers and being jubilant about the attack, which they shot from Jersey, where else are you going to get the towers in the frame? They were big you know. But that one went down the drain when they got themselves arrested. Adam Pearlman looked semitic enough to be a leader of Alquaeda, so I dont see why these guys couldnt pose as Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

....the attack, which they shot from Jersey, where else are you going to get the towers in the frame?

Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island to name a few. But no, their first choice was an obscure parking lot in New Jersey. Oh, forgot Governor's Island. That's either in New York or New Jersey depending on the status of the lawsuit. And of course we all know that when Mossad agents want to pose as Arabs they always have Israeli passports and work visas.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Only that they were proven to be Mossad

By whom...? Someone with a computer in their bedroom posting stuff on the internet.....

These were in all probability "stringers" ordinary Israelis who were told to keep their eyes and ears open for
anything interesting to report and make themselves available if requested

They were not likely to be true blue cloak and dagger Mossad agents based on their activities

They were amateurs. Would a REAL bunch of Mossad agents be in large group jumping around in public
attracting attention to themselves ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

No the press said so, after the police told them so. Israel is what? 8 Million? Do you think they can screen all 8 Million to recruit the best Israel has to offer for Mossad

Also like I said. The Israelis acted the way they acted because they were supposed to look like happy arab terrorists and of course leave behind incriminating evidence of them being happy about the attacks on film. They messed up got apprehendet and identified as mossad. So instead of their video we got pictures of Arabs among which palestinians celebrating birthdays weddings and what not, with the narrator telling us we are seeing pictures of arabs happy about the "terrorist attack".

I doubt they were relying on worth of mouth of eventual whitnesses. I think what we were supposed to see was footage of Arab terrorists posing in front of the burning towers and being jubilant about the attack, which they shot from Jersey, where else are you going to get the towers in the frame? They were big you know. But that one went down the drain when they got themselves arrested. Adam Pearlman looked semitic enough to be a leader of Alquaeda, so I dont see why these guys couldnt pose as Palestinians.

So thats why they acted the way they did. They played a role, untill they got busted.

And of course we all know that when Mossad agents want to pose as Arabs they always have Israeli passports and work visas.

If you have a passport on you which they did, your next stop is the airport. So shoot a video to incriminate arabs, inform the police you saw arabs, leave the material behind, make your way to the airport back to Israel.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Actual reaction to the 911 Attack in Gaza.

www.youtube.com...

They knew who did it, they knew what it would mean for them and the arab world.

This is footage from the early 90s.
www.youtube.com...

Join the jewish taskforce in deceit.

With that said, both sides terrorize each other in the middle east.
edit on 15-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join