It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Please re-focus on the topic and away from each other.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by vipertech0596

Research what for? Those were Mossad agents operating out of a front. What more do you need to know? Are you saying those werent Mossad agents?

What evidence do you have that they were Mossad agents ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

As your clip indicates, the witness Maria, the sole witness, noticed the Israelis after she had been watching the towers through her binoculars. There is therefore no evidence that they were set up before the attack.

To suppose they were Mossad agents I would suggest begs a whole host of questions. Why were they filming from New Jersey and not somewhere closer ? Why would Mossad want such a bunch of clowns horsing around ? Why would Mossad require video evidence anyway ?

Your clip shows part of the Israeli tv prog interverviewing these guys. It is in hebrew so the phrase " documenting the event " is a translation. It sounds formal and official but I would love to hear a hebrew/english speaker's take on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Not like this will change your made-up mind, but since you asked:

SPY RUMORS FLY ON GUSTS OF TRUTH: AMERICANS PROBING REPORTS OF ISRAELI ESPIONAGE

FORWARD

15 March 2002

According to one former high-ranking American intelligence official, who asked not to be named, the FBI came to the conclusion at the end of its investigation that the five Israelis arrested in New Jersey last September were conducting a Mossad surveillance mission and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems of Weehawken, N.J., served as a front.

However, a counterintelligence investigation by the FBI concluded that at least two of them were in fact Mossad operatives, according to the former American official, who said he was regularly briefed on the investigation by two separate law enforcement officials.

"The assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it," he said.

In fact, he said, the nature of the investigation changed after the names of two of the five Israelis showed up on a CIA-FBI database of foreign intelligence operatives, he said.

Five Israelis were seen filming as jet liners ploughed into the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001

They were Israelis – and at least two of them were Israeli intelligence agents, working for Mossad, the equivalent of MI6 or the CIA.

Vince Cannistraro, former chief of operations for counter-terrorism with the CIA, says the red flag went up among investigators when it was discovered that some of the Israelis’ names were found in a search of the national intelligence database. Cannistraro says many in the US intelligence community believed that some of the Israelis were working for Mossad and there was speculation over whether Urban Moving had been “set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists”.

The respected New York Jewish newspaper, The Forward, reported in March 2002, however, that it had received a briefing on the case of the five Israelis from a US official who was regularly updated by law enforcement agencies. This is what he told The Forward: “The assessment was that Urban Moving Systems was a front for the Mossad and operatives employed by it.” He added that “the conclusion of the FBI was that they were spying on local Arabs”, but the men were released because they “did not know anything about 9/11”.

edit on 13-4-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I wouldn't totally exclude the possibility that Urban Moving Systems and perhaps one or two of the Israelis had links with Mossad.That they were doing some spying on local radical islamists sounds reasonably plausible.

What I would suggest is very implausible is that Mossad would commission this bunch of amateurs to video the event from a poor vantage point and draw attention to themselves while doing it. As I asked before, what could Mossad hope to gain that they couldn't get from tv ?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The species would be easier to control.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nevermind, got the names:

Sivan and Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Omer Marmari and Yaron Shmuel

edit on 13-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by vipertech0596

Research what for? Those were Mossad agents operating out of a front. What more do you need to know? Are you saying those werent Mossad agents?

I think you are way behind on this discussion. There are other threads on the subject, you can look up all the info you want with the search function. If you want to believe that it was all a coincidence and that they were poor innocent Mossad agents which had nothing to do with 911 whom just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, then by all means, may your happy thoughts make you happy.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Nefarious

As your clip indicates, the witness Maria, the sole witness, noticed the Israelis after she had been watching the towers through her binoculars. There is therefore no evidence that they were set up before the attack.

To suppose they were Mossad agents I would suggest begs a whole host of questions. Why were they filming from New Jersey and not somewhere closer ? Why would Mossad want such a bunch of clowns horsing around ? Why would Mossad require video evidence anyway ?

Your clip shows part of the Israeli tv prog interverviewing these guys. It is in hebrew so the phrase " documenting the event " is a translation. It sounds formal and official but I would love to hear a hebrew/english speaker's take on it.

Please - everyone knows that the Mossad are a bunch of morons, they were worried they wouldn't get paid for orchestrating 9/11 without video evidence. They didn't want to leave it to chance that there would be nothing on the news that night about 1000's of people getting killed at the World Trade Center. And don't forget - all Israelis are Mossad until proven otherwise.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Only that they were proven to be Mossad. A second team of the same cell was grabbed when they were in the process of deploying a truck full of boom. Of course they informed the police posing as whitnesses who spotted something suspicious to make sure the police knew evil arabs were driving the truck. What they did not expect (Kinda stupid I know) the police did not just block off the route the "arab looking men" were taking, but all routes in the area, so the truck that matched the description they gave got intercepted before they could deliver it for the police to be discovered, which would have gone on record as saying according to reports they got evil arabs placed it after celebrating the attacks on the wtc.

And as for the average IQ of an Mossad agent, with only about a population of 6-8 million, Mossad cant raise the bar quite as high as America, with 300 million to recruit from. Must be why they are the first in the spotlight most of the time. The weakest link. But just like with the Lavon affair most people flatout do not care, or back in the day, did not learn about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Only that they were proven to be Mossad. A second team of the same cell was grabbed when they were in the process of deploying a truck full of boom. Of course they informed the police posing as whitnesses who spotted something suspicious to make sure the police knew evil arabs were driving the truck. What they did not expect (Kinda stupid I know) the police did not just block off the route the "arab looking men" were taking, but all routes in the area, so the truck that matched the description they gave got intercepted before they could deliver it for the police to be discovered, which would have gone on record as saying according to reports they got evil arabs placed it after celebrating the attacks on the wtc.

And as for the average IQ of an Mossad agent, with only about a population of 6-8 million, Mossad cant raise the bar quite as high as America, with 300 million to recruit from. Must be why they are the first in the spotlight most of the time. The weakest link. But just like with the Lavon affair most people flatout do not care, or back in the day, did not learn about it.

It has been pointed out to you before that there never was a truck full of explosives. It was one of those early false reports arising from the confusion of the day :-

www.911myths.com...

I don't suppose it will stop you repeating it though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

The content of the truck is not as important as you think. What counts is the story they were looking to put out. The world was supposed to hear reports of "middle eastern looking men" celebrating and "middle eastern looking men" aka terrorist arabs planting a bomb truck, so the related news stories hit the wire. Had everything gone according to plan and the mossad agents would have hightailed out of there after posing as arabs, the story of a bomb truck left behind by arabs would not have changed.

Unfourtnately they messed up and their story of arabs celebrating the attack and leaving back a follow up, turned into a story of Mossad agents celebrating and leaving back a ?bomb? truck to be found by police.

Maybe the police would have convieniently found videos of "arab collaborators" celebrating the attacks too. Instead they sent random videos of Palestinians celebrating birthdays, weddings and what not around the world, claiming they were jubilant about the attacks in New York.

All you need to know is Mossad agents were there. By deception though shalt vage war. False falg "terrorist" attacks have been carried out by Mossad since the 50s. Look up the Lavon affair.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
In fact false flag attacks are all too common . On a large scale to set off a war or on a small scale to stir up a war going cold. Here is one example of how the media twists the events when SAS terrorists end up caught by Iraqi police shooting Iraqis.

Mossad does not need feel bad. The big boyz have a bad day too occasionally

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

In fact false flag attacks are all too common . On a large scale to set off a war or on a small scale to stir up a war going cold. Here is one example of how the media twists the events when SAS terrorists end up caught by Iraqi police shooting Iraqis.

Hey - you know what's even more common than mythical false flag attacks? Real attacks. Where people who really hate other people or want something they think they can get by killing other people really and actually do attack. Happened quite often in the last 100 years or so. For real.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Attacks, yes. Terror attacks, no. There is no strategic value in a terror attack, especially if it gives an enemy who has the force and advantage to strike a pretext to do so. That does not mean terror attacks do not happen, but then you have a group with faces and names behind it, such as the IRA, Hamas or the chechen rebels, and not jewish converts like Adam Pearlman. Are you seriously telling me, that America and the coalition deployed its forces to strike Afghanistan prior to 911 and they were just lucky enough that the "terrorists" provided the necessarry pretext to strike, not to mention to push the patriot and victory acts through congress, which again had been compiled prior to the false flag operation? Are you even aware what the stake in Afghanistan is? What the war is all about, what happened prior to the war between the Taliban and America. Ill give you a hint, the falling out was not over womens rights.

But back on topic. The Israelis acted the way they acted because they were supposed to look like happy arab terrorist and of course leave behind incriminating evidence of them being happy about the attacks on film. They messed up got apprehendet and identified as mossad. So instead of their video we got pictures of Arabs among which palestinians celebrating birthdays weddings and what not, with the narrator telling us we are seeing pictures of arabs happy about the "terrorist attack".

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

But back on topic. The Israelis acted the way they acted because they were supposed to look like happy arab terrorist and of course leave behind incriminating evidence of them being happy about the attacks on film. They messed up got apprehendet and identified as mossad. So instead of their video we got pictures of Arabs among which palestinians celebrating birthdays weddings and what not, with the narrator telling us we are seeing pictures of arabs happy about the "terrorist attack"

No wait, this is getting even better. So what we have now is a "false flag" celebration? So these Mossad agents, in order to give the appearance of celebrating Arabs and deflect blame from the true devils, Zionist, decided to publically celebrate in a remote parking lot on the Jersey side of the river, where only one woman saw them, and did so on a van with the name of a company owned by a Jewish immigrant?

And all those celebrating Palestinians in the Gaza strip were really just happy about some Tuesday wedding or some kid's birthday?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well maybe not a birthday, more like popular festivities worth getting on film, yes. Its called archive footage. The channel admitted to using archive footage. I think there is a specific celebration where the adults give out candy to the children, but I forgot the name, as I dont have any intimate knowledge of their culture.

I doubt they were relying on worth of mouth of eventual whitnesses. I think what we were supposed to see was footage of Arab terrorists posing in front of the burning towers and being jubilant about the attack, which they shot from Jersey, where else are you going to get the towers in the frame? They were big you know. But that one went down the drain when they got themselves arrested. Adam Pearlman looked semitic enough to be a leader of Alquaeda, so I dont see why these guys couldnt pose as Palestinians.

One anonymous phone call to the authorities actually led them to close down all of New York's bridges and tunnels. The mystery caller told the 9-1-1 dispatcher that a group of Palestinians were mixing a bomb inside of a white van headed for the Holland Tunnel. Here's the transcript from NBC News
ispatcher: Jersey City police. Caller: Yes, we have a white van, 2 or 3 guys in there, they look like Palestinians and going around a building. Caller: There's a minivan heading toward the Holland tunnel, I see the guy by Newark Airport mixing some junk and he has those sheikh uniform. Dispatcher: He has what? Caller: He's dressed like an Arab. (8)

whatreallyhappened.com...

Maybe they shouldnt have planted that call to make sure police knew it were Palestinians. Maybe they were so good at what they were doing, somebody else called the police on them.

EDIT: I looked into it. www.youtube.com... This is footage from the 90s.

www.youtube.com...

Of course we can always call that guy a liar.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well maybe not a birthday, more like popular festivities worth getting on film, yes. Its called archive footage. The channel admitted to using archive footage. I think there is a specific celebration where the adults give out candy to the children, but I forgot the name, as I dont have any intimate knowledge of their culture.

Uh, which channel admitted to using archive footage?

I doubt they were relying on worth of mouth of eventual whitnesses. I think what we were supposed to see was footage of Arab terrorists posing in front of the burning towers and being jubilant about the attack, which they shot from Jersey, where else are you going to get the towers in the frame?

So they were hoping to get a lot of press coverage on 9/11 so where better to go than an obscure parking lot in New Jersey.

They were big you know.

I know very well.

But that one went down the drain when they got themselves arrested. Adam Pearlman looked semitic enough to be a leader of Alquaeda, so I dont see why these guys couldnt pose as Palestinians.

Because no one knows exactly what a Palestinian looks like. Kind of like trying to pose as someone from Pittsburgh by looks alone. And why Palestinians?

Maybe they shouldnt have planted that call to make sure police new it were Palestinians. Maybe they were so good at what they were doing, somebody else called the police on them

Or maybe....they didn't plant the call and someone, just a little nervous due to recent events, saw someone that looked Middle Eastern and couldn't think of any other ethnic group but Palestinian. Just like most non-Hispanics in say, Texas, when they see someone they think is Hispanic would probably assume that they were Mexican.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sure Mossad agents just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. They are everywhere didnt you know? Nothing out of the ordinary.

I looked into it. Apparently this footage is from the 90s. www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I am assuming thats the footage he is referring to, since I didnt find any other footage. But thats the footage i remeber being broadcasted that day.

Of course we can always call the guy a liar, but I am pretty sure looking into the story it will turn out that the displayed footage is from the 90s indeed. The cellphone in the first few seconds certainly looks old enough. Also its a bright day. By the time the attacks happend it must have been 3 PM in the middle east, so they did not even stayed glued on the tv long enough to understand what they saw or even see the towers collapse and took it to the streets rather quicklike. They must have all been on it. They must have all realized quickly that what they saw was the big attack against america that was rumoured about in the streets of Gaza.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join