It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was inside flight 11? Is this an Israeli Hebrew accent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Cassius666

First we have to determine wether the accent is hebrew or not.

Why? Why Hebrew? There are literally tens of thousands of dialects in the world spoken by persons who do not speak English as a first language. Why is Hebrew the only choice? Why is Hebrew the first choice? Why not Farsi? Why not Pashtu? Why not Urdu? Why not Baluchi?

Hooper - I don't know anything about you but is it fair to suggest that you have no experience with langauages in the region in which people speak Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto (not Pashtu), Urdu and Balochi?

Maybe you have never even heard any of these languages while standing face to face with a person speaking them or speaking English with a Hebrew, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Urdu or Balochi accent.

It does not really matter that I have heard these languages face to face (except for Balochi), collectively thousands of times.

No one should take what I am saying on this form to be God's honest truth just because I claim that I have heard each of these languages collectively thousands of times over two and a half decades.

Instead, they should read what I have written about the accent of the native Hebrew speaker on the recording.

You, dear Hooper, might not be able to to distinguish between an Urdu, Farsi and Hebrew accent but people very familiar with these people and their languages can and can do so in a split second just like you can recognize your bother's voice when he calls even on a really bad cell phone connection.

Hooper

Why? Why is the moon round? There are literally dozens of geometric of shapes. Why is round the only choice? Why is round the first choice? Why not square? Why not triangular? Why not rhombus shaped? Why not star of David shaped?

Well... because the moon is round due to the interaction of mass, gravity and angular momentum.

When we hold up a round disk in front of the moon it covers the whole moon and nothing but the moon so that is how we know the moon is round.

Round compares to round, square compares to square, Hebrew accents compare to Hebrew accents.

I did not invent logic nor linguistics I am just a student of both.

Rather than insisting the moon is not round and that the recording indicates an accent other than Hebrew without providing a speck of evidence to support your claim why not supply some linguistic proof of your assertion.

Oh and by the way - you are right the moon is not round. It is spherical and just looks round from earth. The more evidence a person gathers about the moon the more proof they have that the moon is more spherical than any other shape.

The official story of what happened on 9/11 sounds reasonable unless and until you "gather more evidence".

However, if a person has no knowledge of physics, engineering, aviation, linguistics, intelligence operations, military operations, radio and telephone communications, the mechanics of the Warren Commission and the Iran Contra investigation then more facts about what really happened on September 11, 2001 might as well be presented in Urdu because they will not change an ill-educated person's mind nor the mind of a person blinded by a certain ideology or world view.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by BRAVO949

You may or may not like the fact that the voice indicates a Hebrew accent but it clearly does and no honest linguist or person familiar with Arabic and Hebrew would ever say this recording was anything other than a Hebrew speaker speaking English.

How exactly is it clear that it is a Hebrew accent? Since you are surely a honest linguist - what tips can you suggest pinpointing to your clear conclusion? Just curious.
As for Arabs cannot saying "p" - i hope you are joking. As honest learned person, you should acknowledge that Arabs ,just as other people, can learn foreign languages. With ultra-super-duper hard letter "p" or without.
Since other very accurate scientific facts supporting Hebrew accent send us to Youtube, i suggest to you the same. Thousands of native Arab speakers have no problem with p. Nobody says Balestinian autonomy. Or Balestinians.

Okay, Zero - here is an example of two Palestinian individuals speaking Arabic.

Besides the fact that they are talking about an interesting subject if you listen intently at and just after 01:05 the thoughtful man uses the word Filistini. Then just seconds later the beautiful woman says the word Filistini'in.

Native Arabic speakers can correct me but the first case is the adjective form and the second is the noun form of the Arabic root word relating to Palestine which existed before the people who later called themselves Jews were an ethic or religious group at all.

In case you want to know how close this linguistic root word, verb and noun pattern is to both Arabic and Hebrew here is a link that explains the term Misrahi / Mizrahim - relating to "Eastern" Jews.

Notice the chart showing were these people live.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You have posed as trying to make an objective analysis of the recorded voice but I think your reference to " 19 men from a cave with box-cutters" makes your agenda plain.

Cassius, who has the same agenda, just wants to keep the debate solely about the supposed accent. However, the quality of the recording is poor and, it seems to me, that it is very unlikely any conclusion can be reached.

Extraordinary propositions require extraordinary evidence and it is certainly extraordinary to propose that the recorded speaker is a native hebrew speaker. So what have you and Cassius got beyond your opinion of the accent ? Nothing apparently.

Can you identify from the passenger manifest who this supposed hebrew speaker was ? Was he acting alone ?
Are you suggesting it was a joint Jew/Arab attack ?! Was it pure coincidence that Mohamed Atta (with associates ) was on AA 11 and Marwan al-Shehhi was on UA 175 ( with associates ) ? Both men known to each other from years before when part of the "Hamburg Cell" and under surveillance by German Intelligence. Both men who underwent flight training in Florida .

Unless you can come up with some substantiating evidence the debate solely about the supposed accent is just so much waffle.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Then you should ask your instructors about overcompensation. You are either not a good student or have not advanced enough in your studies. Here's a hint - think Billy Joel and R's.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Then you should ask your instructors about overcompensation. You are either not a good student or have not advanced enough in your studies. Here's a hint - think Billy Joel and R's.

You might not like it hooper, but on the subject at hand bravo seems to be the authority here.
I asked whether that is an hebrew accent or not. So far we have a stronger case for it being one.

If you want to make your case, why dont you see if you can find audio of an Arabic, maybe even Egyptian person speaking English, to see if the accent is really so close to hebrew, that the 2 are indistinguishable. It would make more for your case than going on and on ranting and calling people nazis. But I said that before. Good advice is still good advice, even if you dont like the person it comes from.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

You may or may not like the fact that the voice indicates a Hebrew accent but it clearly does and no honest linguist or person familiar with Arabic and Hebrew would ever say this recording was anything other than a Hebrew speaker speaking English.

How exactly is it clear that it is a Hebrew accent? Since you are surely a honest linguist - what tips can you suggest pinpointing to your clear conclusion? Just curious.
As for Arabs cannot saying "p" - i hope you are joking. As honest learned person, you should acknowledge that Arabs ,just as other people, can learn foreign languages. With ultra-super-duper hard letter "p" or without.
Since other very accurate scientific facts supporting Hebrew accent send us to Youtube, i suggest to you the same. Thousands of native Arab speakers have no problem with p. Nobody says Balestinian autonomy. Or Balestinians.

Okay, Zero - here is an example of two Palestinian individuals speaking Arabic.

Besides the fact that they are talking about an interesting subject if you listen intently at and just after 01:05 the thoughtful man uses the word Filistini. Then just seconds later the beautiful woman says the word Filistini'in.

Native Arabic speakers can correct me but the first case is the adjective form and the second is the noun form of the Arabic root word relating to Palestine which existed before the people who later called themselves Jews were an ethic or religious group at all.

In case you want to know how close this linguistic root word, verb and noun pattern is to both Arabic and Hebrew here is a link that explains the term Misrahi / Mizrahim - relating to "Eastern" Jews.

Notice the chart showing were these people live.

Sorry - I forgot to add a URL for this YouTube video...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Dear Hooper,

You may not be a native speaker of English and may not know that the idiomatic expressions "student of history", "student of linguistics" means a person with an interest in history or linguistics who has spent some time and energy studying the subjects.

I studied linguistics formally many years ago at university. Before you were born, would be my guess.

Since you seem so reluctant to provide any links to support your non-argument, please listen to this American accent expert advising native Hebrew speakers with regard to "softening" their Hebrew accents.

www.youtube.com...

After listening to the expert, tell us if you have not been hoisted by your own "linguistic overcompensation" petard in this case.

Listen, listen, listen to what she says about native Hebrew speakers and "R's" - matches exactly what I said in an early post.

Listen to what she says about the "z" sound. In this case listen to the recording again and listen to the way our man "Israel Ben Yahudi" we will call him from now on, says "please". The "s" in "please" being an actual "z" sound. Notice how he hammers the "z" sound as all native Hebrew speakers do?

Our man "Israel Ben Yahudi" should have "liguistically overcompensated" for his native Hebrew accent but we can not blame him becuase he did not know his mic was open to the world via an air traffic control center.

If you want to quit now while you are only one lap behind, you can, otherwise keep pitching the fast balls right over the plate and I will keep hitting them out of the park!

That is an idiomatic expression that relates to the popular American sport of baseball, in case you don't know.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When comparing the recorded voice to the one on this video,

You can tell the guy is defiantly Islamic. They sound exactly alike.

edit on 10-6-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You have posed as trying to make an objective analysis of the recorded voice but I think your reference to " 19 men from a cave with box-cutters" makes your agenda plain.

Cassius, who has the same agenda, just wants to keep the debate solely about the supposed accent. However, the quality of the recording is poor and, it seems to me, that it is very unlikely any conclusion can be reached.

Extraordinary propositions require extraordinary evidence and it is certainly extraordinary to propose that the recorded speaker is a native hebrew speaker. So what have you and Cassius got beyond your opinion of the accent ? Nothing apparently.

Can you identify from the passenger manifest who this supposed hebrew speaker was ? Was he acting alone ?
Are you suggesting it was a joint Jew/Arab attack ?! Was it pure coincidence that Mohamed Atta (with associates ) was on AA 11 and Marwan al-Shehhi was on UA 175 ( with associates ) ? Both men known to each other from years before when part of the "Hamburg Cell" and under surveillance by German Intelligence. Both men who underwent flight training in Florida .

Unless you can come up with some substantiating evidence the debate solely about the supposed accent is just so much waffle.

Alfie - I am going to answer your question, which has nothing to do with accents or linguistics and sounds like a diversion away from the fact that you can not comment on the Hebrew accent so obvious in the recording, in detail but something about your posts makes me think you are writing from Israel.

There is nothing at all wrong with anyone from Israel commenting on this topic but if you would be so kind as to tell us if you will I will tell you and everyone why your posts indicate that you are writing from Israel.

Or maybe you are Israeli posting from some other place.

My point relates to how a person pays attention to details and how a person investigates anything including, linguistic nuances or physics facts.

Please indulge my request.

By the way - if you respond with a question instead of an answer we will be justified in concluding that you are Israeli because anyone who has ever read any forum that touches on Israel has seem that trick.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Some people are playing chess on this forum.

Some are playing checkers.

Some people are playing checkers badly.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Dude my evidence is as good as yours.

I am not here to play chess or checkers. I am here to laugh at Truthers and the evidence they show me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You said you were going to answer my questions and then you ignored them.

Anyway, I am intrigued as to how you deduce I am an Israeli or in Israel or both. Lets have it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
When comparing the recorded voice to the one on this video,

You can tell the guy is defiantly Islamic. They sound exactly alike.

Looks like you cracked it. You obviously noted the forceful pee in "we have some Planes " and in "Please Press 1 ".

Having studied urdu, latin, cherokee and esperanto for 73 years no-one can tell me that anyone but an Islamic suicide bomber can pee like that.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So all of you were able to muster the energy for mockery and insults

This thread deserves nothing more and nothing less than mockery and insults.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Dude my evidence is as good as yours.

I am not here to play chess or checkers. I am here to laugh at Truthers and the evidence they show me.

Yeah this shows what you have to offer to a constructive debate. So all of you take joy in displaying your ill manners on the internet, when your mommies would probably give you a slap on the hand if they caught you with your ill behaviour at home.

In the moonhaux debate, who do you give more credibility, the angry rantings of SOME moonhauxers, or the cold analytical analysis of those who defend the moonlanding. People will dismiss the opinions of alfie, hooper and cohorts soely based on their attitudes and those who generously overlook them, will find that their collection of words do not constitute a contribution to the subject at hand, in any way shape or form. But if you 2 want to keep on conceding that you have nothing to say to the contrary, that it is indeed an hebrew accent, in the form of angry rants and insults ill view your contributions to the debate as conclusive.

Maybe Bravo who not only explained why the accent is that of a native hebrew speaker, but also digged up more examples of hebrews speaking english, which seem to support what he said on why the accents is that of an native hebrew speaker, can do Alfie and hooper a favor and post a clip of an egyptian male speaking english, so we can draw our own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You may not be a native speaker of English and may not know that the idiomatic expressions "student of history", "student of linguistics" means a person with an interest in history or linguistics who has spent some time and energy studying the subjects.

Well, I was a "stundent of linguistics" at the University of Pennsylvania.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
So far nothing you said would give you that idea. You also said you are an architect and engineer and a chemist. Now a linguist too. Congrats on your well rounded education.

In the moonhaux debate, who do you give more credibility, the angry rantings of SOME moonhauxers, or the cold analytical analysis of those who defend the moonlanding. People will dismiss the opinions of alfie, hooper and cohorts soely based on their attitudes and those who generously overlook them, will find that their collection of words do not constitute a contribution to the subject at hand, in any way shape or form. But if you 2 want to keep on conceding that you have nothing to say to the contrary, that it is indeed an hebrew accent, in the form of angry rants and insults ill view your contributions to the debate as conclusive.

Maybe Bravo who not only explained why the accent is that of a native hebrew speaker, but also digged up more examples of hebrews speaking english, which seem to support what he said on why the accents is that of an native hebrew speaker, can do Alfie and hooper a favor and post a clip of an egyptian male speaking english, so we can draw our own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

Yeah this shows what you have to offer to a constructive debate. So all of you take joy in displaying your ill manners on the internet, when your mommies would probably give you a slap on the hand if they caught you with your ill behaviour at home.

Two truthers on their way to a Gage presentation are killed in an auto accident. Finding themselves at the Holy Gates, they ask St. Peter if God can confirm that 9/11 was an inside job. Peter calls God down, who explains to the truthers that it was simply 19 Al Quaida terrorists using hijacked planes.

One truther looks at the other and says " Can you believe it? This is even bigger than we thought! "

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join