It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA 2011 Budget Pie Illustrated (graphic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3da8a650157f.jpg[/atsimg]

The above image is the graphic view of the 2011 budget folks are crowing about.

I see nothing but losers in this situation. We are the the ones that are the losers of course. We are going to mortgage our future so we can what? Pay for now 3 wars and plus huge entitlements and now Obamacare.

This budget needs a lot more cutting. More than there seems to be the political will do accomplish. What do you think?

edit on 9-4-2011 by wayouttheredude because: fixed image

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the entire photo? I really wanna see what's written to the right of the pie

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
Do you have a link to the entire photo? I really wanna see what's written to the right of the pie

Here ya go.
Shrank it and added scroll bars.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

Fixed now'

Thanks

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Budget Pie as it applies to US Taxpayers:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73205a0d0d6d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Corporations get billions in tax refunds while working people bear the burden. Tell the top five tax avoiders you've had enough, and urge Congress to close corporate loopholes.

Is your tax refund going to be anywhere close to $1.9 billion? That's how much Bank of America got from the Internal Revenue Service last year.

Bank of America wasn't alone, either. Check out this list of the top five tax avoiders:

ExxonMobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.
Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.
Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.
Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.
Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year.
Click here to send a message to ExxonMobil, Bank of America, General Electric, Chevron and Boeing.

Imagine what those billions of dollars in refunds to corporate giants could have done if they were used for job creation or invested in our communities. Instead, GE's 975-person tax (avoidance) department and millions of dollars in tax lobbyists have ensured that the burden falls on working people. All the while, GE was eliminating 20 percent of its American workforce.

Let's tell these tax avoiders it's time to start paying their share-and tell our representatives that it's time to shut down corporate tax-avoidance schemes. No more lobbyists, no more loopholes.

Send a message to ExxonMobil, Bank of America, General Electric, Chevron and Boeing. You'll also be letting your representatives know you want Congress to make these corporate bad guys pay their fair share.

action.workingamerica.org...

Know who your real enemy is

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/145bd4667f4c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now read my location.

For the People and by the People is, at the moment, a sham - it is the large corporations that have bought out our government with their "campaign" contributions (bribes) and their lobbyists that have taken over our governments.

If you remain apathetic and compliant you are a part of the problem and not the solution.

Unite and revolt peacefully.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for adding your comments. It is true that corporatism is the enemy of our nation and life on Earth itself. I think we need more realistic spending for the most part. These big corporations are certainly tax cheats in the present system but i would like to see taxes cut for everyone and a lot more spending cuts.

new topics

top topics

join