It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien UFO Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok, I have seen tons and tons of pictures of UFOs that seem to be various shapes and sizes. I've read eye-witness discriptions of kecksberg and roswell and so on. I understand people talking about thing in the skys that we can't identify.

What I don't get is the connection to non-terestrial sources for these. Is there some kind of evidence, even if questionable that these object are ET in origin?

I see no evidence for any conclusion as to where these flying objects are from.

Aliens? Interdimensional? Time traveling? Angel Cars? Secret genius dolphin crafts from super intelligent deep sea dolphin people? Magic?

The only connection between these craft and aliens I can find are stories about seeing aliens climb out of them, yet i've never even seen pictures of a UFO even on the ground! (UFNO- Unidentified Not Flying Object :lol

As far as I can tell the first connection was tales of "moonmen" and "Martians" that predate any eye-witness accounts and just got tossed in with UFOs.

What makes all these pictures be associated with aliens?

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
What makes all these pictures be associated with aliens?

I think that its just coming out of our minds. People just wanna believe that they are not alone in the universe. Once they get the idea (from scifi movies, etc.) that there is a possibility of aliens entering the earth from their own spaceships, they associate every single unidentified flying object with alien spacecrafts. As people get more educated about space and how it is infinitely vast, they don't wanna feel like the only intelligent life around. So they desperately wanna see some kind of alien being at least in their lifetime. Therefore, they associate UFOs with aliens! May be by doing so, they get relief of some kind (from fear of being alone may be).

I strongly believe in the existence of ETs, but i wouldn't believe any other person that they saw alien spacecrafts or actual aliens unless they present some physical evidence that can be verified which hasn't been done till now! Even if i saw a weird looking craft flying, i would question a lot before believing that it belongs to ETs.

They are there, but we don't know for sure if they are here!

[edit on 7/26/2004 by jp1111]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Do tourists who go to Africa step out of their vehicles when they are viewing African fauna? Not if they want to live they don't. Would an alien just dropping by really want to step out of its vehicle while viewing scared, potentially gun-toting humans? I suspect this to be the major reason why UFOs are more commonly seen without having ETs actually showing up outside these craft.

As far as landed non-debunked (or not that I've seen debunked), this picture is about as close as I've seen to something such as that being real and it hasn't even landed in this photo. Very close though:

Site with picture description.

As mentioned already, there are many reports about alien encounters, though given that they are even rarer than UFO sightings, pictures dealing with the subject will be quite rare indeed. What we have seen for alien images are not very good such as the Ikley Moore Alien and Cumbrian Spaceman photographs. Though there are reports of people having encounters with MIB agents who confiscate such evidence. Still very little to go on.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
So then then the only connection between UFOs and Aliens are witness accounts?

The MiB thing is only note-worthy that some organization cares about the craft. Whos to say the MiB aren't air force personel looking into downed US secret craft, or even foreign craft.

Logic would sugest all these craft are terrestrial in origin because it is known the USAF has secret craft. Thats at least something to go off of, the fact that the US has had previous craft. Many UFOs from the 1950s-present have eventually been identified as USAF craft or missiles... and if there is no evidence linking aliens and UFOs logic would sugest the most likely explination is new, still secret craft.

Even further, older pictures often show craft that have sharper angles and are more "pie tin" looking and the newer stuff looks more streamlined, the same as known aircraft over the last 60 years.

Thanks for the reply Heelstone...anyone else have anything linking UFOs to ETs?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I also want to add. Is there ANY UFO (not IFO) pictures of humans getting out of an undebunked UFO? I haven't seen something like that either.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So then then the only connection between UFOs and Aliens are witness accounts?

Nope, not true...

There are PLENTY of government documents (some authentic, some still being authenticated), that indicate the craft are of extraterrestrial origin. Especially documents surrounding the names Trudeau, Truman, Forrestal, etc.

Furthermore, there are a number of sources, and highly unrelated ones, pointing even to the point of origin for at least one such alien type....the 4th planet of the binary star system of Zeti-Reticuli. First noted in some military docs in the 40's/50's, then reported by the Hill's famous abduction case (Betty and Barney), and even later with the dubius, yet undismissable Bob Lazar, as well as other, less famous abductees (some of whom pointed out the star system on a star map, being unable to name it, helping to bolster that they weren't just repeating pop culture...)

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you Gazrok...not exactly solid evidence in my mind, but i wasn't looking for hard evidence, just an understanding of how they got connected in teh first place.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How are UFOs/ETs connected? For one, the U.S. Air Force started its 22 year public investigation into UFOs because they continually claimed that if UFOs were real, that they weren't manufactured and piloted by the United States government. One possibility was and still is extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So much for the 1000's of years ahead of us technology. I've yet to see a believable UFO pic that doesn't look like a prop from a 1950's B-grade sci-fi movie. Man I want to believe...but I just can't convince myself to fall for it.
www.af.mil...
www.af.mil...

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Zero Point]

new topics

top topics

join