It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think Chemtrails are...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was looking at the chemtrails this morning and I noticed that UFOs tend to fly in and out of them as well as the clouds in the day time.
So then it got me thinking, maybe "they" set out the chemtrails as roadways for the UFOs to hide in.
Its very common to see UFOs coming out of clouds in the day time so it does make sense.

But then theres the chemical part of the chemtrails; I've always had this theory that the aliens use our pollution for their benefit, like as a gas to power their ships (StarCraft players understand what I mean, vespane).
Think about it, if aliens were the ones that "planted" us here, then they would do so for a benefit to them. I believe that the benefit would be that the ONLY thing that humans produce is pollution.

Another thing, theres a lot more alien sightings now than any other time, I think thats because they're angry that we have been "fighting" them with our "green revolution".

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Its very common to see UFOs coming out of clouds in the day time so it does make sense.

Really man? Really??? I wan't what you're smokin.

Seriously though, if you see ufos coming out of clouds so much, get that # on tape!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

NL5

and man theres lots of videos on youtube of UFOs coming out of clouds. I dont need to tape it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
wow crazy dude crazy

2nd line

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

In regards to this aspect of things, I think it's the same as the UFO's that have been seen around Fukishima--helping to mitigate the negative effects, not creating them.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

NL5

and man theres lots of videos on youtube of UFOs coming out of clouds. I dont need to tape it.

Ok, maybe there is. You're the one making a thread, so why don't you provide us with some examples.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Bang on OP I can just imagine the conversation Alien President Dhhgghku of The Crab Nebula "Fellow crabulians I have decided that rather than continue to use our efficient warp drives we will bio engineer a whole new species on plannet earth who over time will industrialise to an extent that the polution can be used on our ships. Alien in the crowd - But my lord wont this take hundreds of thousands of years ? Dhhgghku - Yes but you cant rely on fossil fuels forever ;-)
edit on 9/4/11 by On the level because: spell

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Just take a look at some clouds for a while and you'll see some ships for sure.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Fishticon84

In regards to this aspect of things, I think it's the same as the UFO's that have been seen around Fukishima--helping to mitigate the negative effects, not creating them.

Let Us Hope So

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I've been trying to see a ufo for a longggg time, so I'll refrain from calling you a nutjob and at least give it a try lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

yeah, just look at the edges of clouds, they're always around.. small and silver usually.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Beats me,

haha

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

so thats what ive been doing wrong all these years.

if it was that easy to spot a ufo we'd all have seen one by now
or maybe the clouds where you come from are special

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

NL5

Most have been show to be fake, it is certainy NOT common to see UFO's coming out of the clouds!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Well its common for me and all my friends, and I guess just people who know where and when to look.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting theory but I don't agree with everything. I definitely believe that whatever these flying objects are, they are definitely hiding behind these chemtrails. I say this because I have seen some weird flying objects that leave chemtrails and they tend to hide behind them.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Never heard of theory before but i'm sure the UFO's have cloaking devices and wouldn't need the chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There are so many different theories about "what chemtrail are"..........it's the current ultimate conspiracy bandwagon!

Here's some nutcases from New Zealand who think all sorts of things too - this particular post is about chemtrails being the disposal of industrial waste by being sprayed up high to "magnetically strip away harmful ions"

This particular site (the home site for teh article above) is noteable for seizing upon every theory going, without regard for the contradictions between them all - in the past it's been favouring HAARP magnification and weather modification....

It's worth watching just for the sheer variety of threats espoused!

edit on 11-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix my crappy spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well its common for me and all my friends, and I guess just people who know where and when to look.

Totally agree with you.Cloudy days are best as they like to hide behind clouds.

As you say, those who know where , when (and how) to look will always see many of these lights.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

perhaps you could tell us when and where to look, other than just youtube....

top topics

join