It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega-Earthquake Predicted for Good Friday April 22nd 2011. Many Hardcore Signs.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What the hell?? Why is everyone so upset with him. Common sense makes me happy he was wrong because there was no major disaster. Common sense is that I'm happy that I didn't lose all my belongings or not have a place to live. Obviously, some of you are nuts and did want to have a earthquake shatter your state, but as for me, I wanted a peaceful Friday to pass by with no disasters.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Hey its not Saturday yet. You made to many links to this quake for me to rest and call it yet. Even if your off by a day, if anyone claims you were wrong they are twisted not you.

Keep your money!!!! These people should not be anywhere near Cali now anyway.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Prediction threads are popular, and ATS gets revenue from traffic. I see a lot of good, science and fact driven threads peter away to oblivion after one or two pages. I see prediction threads go on and on like the energizer bunny.

And they are more than just fodder for doom kiddies, they are also fodder for the "you are all a bunch of doom kiddies" set too.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Your argument is weak.

For every prediction that comes true (which few if any do), someone suffers. I guess it's fair to assume that people "predicting" such chaos really want it to happen just for cheap thrills.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I guess it's fair to assume that people "predicting" such chaos really want it to happen just for cheap thrills.

NO ONE that I have communicated with on this board in regards to their predictions either:

A) Actually wants their predictions to happen or
B) Is doing it for cheap thrills to yank peoples chains.

If anything it is the people like yourself that are tearing them down that are in it for cheap thrills.

EVERY ONE that I have communicated with on this board in regards to their predictions feels like they are communicating something that could be important in saving people's lives were the predictions to actually come true.

NO ONE I have communicated with is doing it to fear monger, merely to make people aware of possibilities, to help people prepare for eventualities.

NO ONE, ever, in any format, is responsible for the emotional reactions of others if the information they are sharing is done in good faith. If a person get's scared and does something like sell all their stuff, quit their job, shoot their dog, etc, it is on that individual that did those things and their reaction to the information presented, not on the presenter of the information.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You cant sensor out predictions just because someone will suffer.....We all have the choice to read what we want and if any one suffers that is THERE choice to suffer .....These predictions are not making any one suffer that DOES NOT want to suffer.....

OP i am so glad you WERE wrong!...Please don't let others get you down and PLEASE don't give any one money!!.....Take care!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
OP you may have gotten the day wrong, but there's a lot going on here that still leads me to believe an Earthquake is coming soon.

First we had the thousands of dead fish in Ventura harbor, and now today we have dead sharks washing up in Redwood city near San Fransisco. There's also this ominous feel in the air that my sister noted out and several others to me, it's unusually "bright" out side, that is, it's still dark, but not as dark as it should be - especially since the moon is hidden by complete cloud coverage. Plus, it's really quiet. Like, really quiet.

So I still think there may be a quake, but then again I've always felt that way. Who knows what'll happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by coyotepoet

Are you/they aware of the law of attraction?

Regardless, I am just burnt from watching people predict good things only for those predictions to be false.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
■ OP, better luck next time.
■ 99% of predictions posted on ATS fail.
■ Since most predictions are about doom and gloom, people should start posting "upbeat" predictions so that it's more balanced.

edit on 4/23/2011 by wisdomnotemotion because: better remarks

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

This is the only thing really memorable from yesterday. Tornado, not earthquake. I still applaud the original author for his work but can completely see how some people may get irritated that prediction topics bury some really informative threads.

NYDailyNews

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
failed prediction should be a ban or a warning which can contribute to a ban

Agreed, failed prediction threads which list a specific date if posted should be warned. This is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by coyotepoet

Are you/they aware of the law of attraction?

Failed, just like this particular prediction.
While the LOA and similar ideologies are based on a kernel of truth, they prove themselves time and time again to not be a pearl formed around a grain of sand, but rather, gold plated excrement. Those who trade with such currency always end up spiritually bankrupt in due time. I caution you to look to truth rather than human manipulations.

---
OP, I followed your threads, and I offer another bid for you to relax. There are so many things putting the sheep under pressure these days. Set your eyes on the things above and hold fast. Whether an approaching fear occurs or does not is irrelevant. Continue on with your eyes affixed on truth which is living and don't look back upon the burning city.
Relax, sensitive servant. Exercise your compassion through charity rather than fear.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sorry and deeply apologize to every single person on this thread.

I had a set of beliefs and it looks like they were wrong.

I am especially sorry to any of you that took the time to understand my reasoning and were fair with me in your comments.

I hope God Blesses every one of you.

I will need to make adjustments to my priorities from now on.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

... Its OK hun......

We all get it wrong sometimes.......

I think we all know there is a big earthquake due in the future...... the science of prediction is just not that simple....

..........GROUP HUG FOR TRYING .................

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

... its probably a good thing it didnt happen or today would be a pain in the butt !!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Are you/they aware of the law of attraction? Regardless, I am just burnt from watching people predict good things only for those predictions to be false.

Yes, I am very aware of the law of attraction. I have listened to Abraham Hicks and studied the Kybalion many years before "The Secret" became popular (and incidentally, largely was a commercialized bunch of hooey and got it wrong.) There is a lot more to it than you seem to be suggesting. And did you mean "predict bad things" in the quote above?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wasn't there a 6.9 earthquake that just hit not too long ago???

Magnitude
6.9 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
Date-Time
Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 04:16:55 UTC
Saturday, April 23, 2011 at 03:16:55 PM at epicenter
Depth
98 km (60.9 miles) set by location program
Region
SOLOMON ISLANDS
Distances
56 km (35 miles) W (271°) from Kira Kira, Solomon Islands
194 km (121 miles) SE (124°) from HONIARA, Solomon Islands
204 km (127 miles) SSE (157°) from Auki, Solomon Islands
1561 km (970 miles) E (95°) from PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea
Location Uncertainty
Error estimate not available
Parameters
NST= 25, Nph= 25, Dmin=196.3 km, Rmss=1.24 sec, Gp= 43°,
M-type="moment" magnitude from initial P wave (tsuboi method) (Mi/Mwp), Version=1
Source
West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center/NOAA/NWS
Event ID
at00lk37w8

Don't get me wrong. I still don't think "God"
is going to ride down on his UFO any time soon though to save our unholy souls.

I personally think it's funny how people can believe in winged humanoids (which was actually an artist rendition) but can't believe in people from other planets, or how the two could actually be the same thing.

edit on 23-4-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I could use a few bucks,

Just kidding,

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
to the thread starter.
try harder with the next story,

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Prediction threads are popular, and ATS gets revenue from traffic. I see a lot of good, science and fact driven threads peter away to oblivion after one or two pages. I see prediction threads go on and on like the energizer bunny.

And they are more than just fodder for doom kiddies, they are also fodder for the "you are all a bunch of doom kiddies" set too.

you are all a bunch of people who notice the doom kiddies getting called a bunch of doom kiddies
its pretty easy to make the gooblygock threads go 100 pages and the ones whos posters are a little more grounded get left in the dust.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is now May 17th... What is supposed to happen from here on out?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join