It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis on the Moon Already in 1945?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by Farnhold

Here you go, gave me a chuckle anyway !!!

I would have given you a hundred thousand stars for that, Made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself!!!

That is great!!!
edit on 9-4-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I think this enhancement shows that this base /crash site is not nazi in origin

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why isn't this in the hoax forum already?
edit on 10-4-2011 by KingLeoric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Yup sure why not, there are Nazis on the moon, and they are prepering for a war on the moon and in space with the space jews. NO really there are also Jews in space, as this clip shows.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KingLeoric

Why? The Nazi's had flying saucers at the end of WWII, it is feasible that they could have built, found bases on the Moon. Personally i think underground bases would be the way to go on the Moon.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

Yes,well what can you say!
But according to (Primarily)anecdotal evidence the technology that would make the "haunebu" concept entirely feasible did exist at that time,in fact you could go back to the 1920's and look at Tesla's wireless electricity transmission experiments,I cite this "technology" as this would make it entirely feasible for a disc craft to function, terrestrially anyway, using a form of the magnetic levitation theory whereby a series of positive and negative pole electromagnets placed around the rim of the disc could intract with the natural magnetic field with the craft being pulled rather than propelled with the selective switching on/off of the magnets.Imagine a rocket motor on a gimbal mount, well the field generated by the electromagnets could be manipulated in much the same way.
Interplanetary travel though? hmm!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join