It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

It is far more than reptillians, the main player is a completley separate race, that supposedly found Earth when it was occupied by the reptillians, and when we were still swinging from the trees... We would come to call them "angels", and thus name the reptillians as our demons when they intervened in the experiment and told us the truth about what our "Gods" really were.

Its funny, conspiracy theorists generally have strong "reptillian" traits, and many conspiracy theorists who are "anti-reptillian" are dealing with repressed areas of the psyche.

What really matters is the soul, most of us searching for truth are souls native to this planet.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

He could have unlocked a kind of field, a collective mind set, check out this video about plants and how they can be used to measure the field that I am talking about. I have mentioned it earlier, it is called the "morphogenic field".

In my local area, they had erected a huge antenna, what looked like a giant spike that was stuck in the ground, I was walking home late at night and happened to pass it, and, due to a somewhat altered state of mind, could feel almost as if there was a kind of "dome" or blanket that was being emitted around it. I don't know why "they" are trying to alter our minds, but from what I can gather about the species that are trying to alter us, and integrate with us, have a highly materialistic/physical viewpoint about the nature of life, and are trying to alter the planet energetically to suit thier kind...

Its a very deep conspiracy, because I am talking about millions of people that are actually from another planet that have been slowly integrating and hybridising themselves with humans, usually after times of war or after large outbreaks of disease.

I often feel like there is some kind of attempt to "change" me on an internal level, sometimes I wake up feeling empty, as if I have lost my connection to the organic world and have been connected to a more artificial matrix that is centred in the mind almost exclusivley as opposed to the imagination or the spirit.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

He could have unlocked a kind of field, a collective mind set, check out this video about plants and how they can be used to measure the field that I am talking about. I have mentioned it earlier, it is called the "morphogenic field".

Boy, have I?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

II don't know why "they" are trying to alter our minds, but from what I can gather about the species that are trying to alter us, and integrate with us, have a highly materialistic/physical viewpoint about the nature of life, and are trying to alter the planet energetically to suit thier kind...

My impression of things leads me to believe you are on to something there. There seems to be an awful lot of resources being put into the search for physical, or even artificial immortality. Keep that meatwagon rolling at all costs.

I often feel like there is some kind of attempt to "change" me on an internal level, sometimes I wake up feeling empty, as if I have lost my connection to the organic world and have been connected to a more artificial matrix that is centred in the mind almost exclusivley as opposed to the imagination or the spirit.

Have you isolated any triggers for these sensations? Any corresponding life circumstances? Forgive me for being blunt, but are you often lonely?

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i dunno i thought it was totally obvious the first dancer, and the second were mocking the dancing man at the sasquatch festival the first time i watched it, but w/e, it turned out sweet. to me flashmobs aren't that amazing. if all those people really wanted to dance they already would have been and not have waited for someone else to start it. i think the original guy is the only genuine person there, and it doesn't say that much, in my opinion, even if millions of people joined him. plus at the end of the day, its just dancing. its trancing out and not thinking and moving your body, its not very profound. the idea of humans working together is, i agree, and its definitely fun to be in a sea of dancing people, but i feel like the whole flashmob thing is a lot more primitive and doesn't really go anywhere as far as everyting else you're saying about it. its a start though, i can say that for sure. the more people go out and primitively break their ego down, the more we'll see things like this happening and people workin together.

also i wanted to say that even though i'm like a child, or a baby as far as the rest of the subject matter in this thread goes, i feel like its the ultimate end of the line as far as conspiracy theories go. like there couldn't be anything more profound or bigger than this for the sake of humanity and as far as humanity and our souls are concerned, this is epitome of the good and evil struggle for humanity and breaking through it, i can't even imagine it. this is like the final boss of conspiracies, and its hard to think beyond or above it. but i guess getting through it, we'd be able to handle anything above and beyond and probably be accepted by the rest of the universe as a force of allied light.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know dreams are very much local to the one experiencing them and are
About as much proof of anything as a daydream but....

About 3 weeks ago I was trying to remote view the moon I
Was using a method that works quite well for myself which
Starts with a location I live near and when I have full 360 vision I then
Project. Anyhow when trying to view the moon I found myself looking
Down on earth on a huge silver platform.

Out the righthand corner of my eye there was a huge blue explosion
Followed by pain in my head I then heard a voice saying you will one day
Remember the things your race has done and you will pay for them.

Instead of looking at earth I was watching huge spacecraft moving around earth.
It was a very bizarre experience because for one it was real pain and Ive never felt that
In a dream like state before.

I awoke feeling like the main message I was to take away from my experience
Was that we have totally forgotten our true origins and we are not who we think we are.

edit on 15/5/11 by tombangelta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Omicron2011

awww..are you sure you have failed?..are you sure you'd be sucked back into the moon if supposedly you had.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All interested Noonauts might want to check in here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are blooming.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Um the moon again eh! And the little men on the moon and there sneaky beaming of thoughts and energy ways. You know I think it's time we go up there and clean house. I don't want no sneaky space reptilian/moon man/multidimensional ethereal whatnot stealing my soul by whatever constructs on the moon or in the moon, of even the whole moon, no matter what dimension they operate from.

I do believe if this thing goes on and there is some evil and bad soul snatching thing going on the moon, then it just might be time to go to the moon once again, and then proceed blow # up into all kinds of dimensions they would of even never heard of.

And while we happen to be there on the moon we might as well try to solve the mystery of if we ever went to the moon in the first place in 1969. And since were doing that we might as well build some basses there or something. Or at least take some moon rocks back.
Anyways interesting thread S@F

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The stuff being discussed on this thread is so far above my paygrade I feel like standing infront of my screen and drooling. So much info to absorb and so much to filter. I need about a week of solid research to even get up to speed. Oh also thanks to all for the info being shared. This thread is a jewel amongst a sea of garbage on this site. I'm just hoping it stays in topic for as long as possible and we share opinions and ideas in an informative manner. Keep up the diligence and good work guys. Much appreciated.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
*ping*

From wikipedia:

The laughter epidemic began on January 30, 1962, at a mission-run boarding school for girls in Kashasha. The laughter started with three girls and spread haphazardly throughout the school, affecting 95 of the 159 pupils, aged 12–18.[2][3] Symptoms lasted from a few hours to 16 days in those affected. The teaching staff were not affected but reported that students were unable to concentrate on their lessons. The school was forced to close down on March 18, 1962.[4] After the school was closed and the students were sent home, the epidemic spread to Nshamba, a village that was home to several of the girls.[4] In April and May, 217 people had laughing attacks in the village, most of them being school children and young adults. The Kashasha school was reopened on May 21, only to be closed again at the end of June. In June, the laughing epidemic spread to Ramashenye girls’ middle school, near Bukoba, affecting 48 girls. Another outbreak occurred in Kanyangereka and two nearby boys schools were closed.[2] The Tanganyika laughter epidemic is sometimes understood as implying that thousands of people were continuously laughing for months. However this may not have been the case. Other reports tell that the epidemic consisted of occasional attacks of laughter among groups of people, occurring throughout the vicinity of the village of Kashasha at irregular intervals. According to reports, the laughter was incapacitating when it struck.[citation needed] Scientists have confirmed that laughter can be contagious.[5] The school from which the epidemic sprang was sued; the children and parents transmitted it to the surrounding area. Other schools, Kashasha itself, and another village, comprising thousands of people, were all affected to some degree.[4] Six to eighteen months after it started, the phenomenon died off. The following symptoms were reported on an equally massive scale as the reports of the laughter itself: pain, fainting, respiratory problems, rashes, attacks of crying, random screaming.[6] In total 14 schools were shut down and 1000 people were affected.[citation needed]

Related phenomena?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

What an awesome thread Frater. I like how you brought up the point about flocks of birds and schools of fish moving together seemingly as one mind.

Human beings are at their unhappiest when we cut ourselves off from each other. I don't mean this in a hippy-dippy manner, but inside we all strive for a togetherness that we can't quite grasp.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nice find, I would say that is along the same lines. Perhaps the physiology of "yawn catching"(which I believed has been scientifically explained to some extent) could give us the methodology behind the "flash mob" phenomena.

Then we harness it, and kick some moon man ass.................

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Hello, my young, smart friend. Thank you for coming by. You might enjoy The Mind Parasites by Colin Wilson if you have not gotten to it yet. Do you like Sci Fi?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Have you seen I robot where they talk about the ghost in the machine. And how all the robots group together for no apparent reason. Yes I know it's just a movie but I think it touches on a important topic about consciousness.

Individuality on it's own is pointless if you have nobody to share it with. Also I read somewhere that there were old cave paintings showing a sky with no moon or manuscripts that describe how the moon was brought here. Don't ask me for links because I can't remember exactly where I read this. Maybe someone more educated than me on the subject can elaborate.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by dalan.

Hello, my young, smart friend. Thank you for coming by. You might enjoy The Mind Parasites by Colin Wilson if you have not gotten to it yet. Do you like Sci Fi?

I love sci-fi and fantasy, I'll stop by Half Priced books and see if I can pick up a copy of The Mind Parasites.

Thank you for the suggestion.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

If I were to go into more detail, it consists of:

Being microwaved by the local police (they are trying to "correct" me, I am trying to get them to wake up)
Being observed by the CIA (they know that I know, im trying to tell them that they are being betrayed)
Being harassed by regular individuals (puppets, the lot of them)
Being targeted by extradimensional beings, who are beaming me with advanced weapons (I am learning how to shield myself)
Being attacked by extradimensional beings, that are tampering with my astral body (they seem to be working to a program)

All the abovementioned, are basically trying to "break" me, trying to shatter my soul.

Its not really loneliness that I feel, as I have a few good friends, what I feel is more like a deep sense of betrayal, and a desperate sense of guilt.

Perhaps a song, to describe my sentiments:

edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There is a full moon out tonight guys.
You know I have heard that hospitals and ambulance workers are on high alert during full moons as there is an actual correlation between people doing crazy things during a full moon and injuring themselves. This was told to me by a nurse friend of mine. Can anybody else confirm this. ?!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I am thinking of you, and wishing you strength.

You are not alone.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

There is some statistical data to back this up. There seems to be a greater proportion of data that refutes it.

faculty.washington.edu...

A sampling:

11,613 cases of aggravated assault in a 5-year period: assaults occurred more often around the full moon.
Reference: Human aggression and the lunar synodic cycle (1978)
34,318 crimes in a 1-year period: crimes occurred more frequently during the full moon.
Reference: J. Psychology, vol. 93:81-83, 1976.
58,527 police arrests in a 7-year period: no difference in the number of arrests made during any phase of the moon.
Reference: Antisocial behavior and lunar activity: a failure to validate the lunacy myth (1977)
361,580 calls for police assistance in a 3-year period: calls had no relationship to the phase of the moon when the day of the week, holiday and year were controlled.
Reference: Perceptual and Motor Skills, 57:993-994, 1983.
1,289 aggressive "incidents" by hospitalized psychiatric patients in a 105-week period: no significant relationship between the severity or amount of violence/aggression and phase of the moon.
Reference: Lunar cycles and violent behaviour (1998)
The rate of agitation in 24 nursing home residents in a 3-month period: no significant relationship of agitation to moon phase.
Reference: Full moon: Does it influence agitated nursing home residents? (1989)

Much more info on other spheres of human activity on the site.
edit on 18-5-2011 by mistermonculous because: quote mishap

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Awesome info. Thanks for digging that stuff up.

I guess Luna and lunacy are not related afterall.

Also edit to add

The moon is my planet according to astrology which I'm not a big believe in. Not the garbage news paper version anyway. So Does that mean I'm somehow linked to the moon according to bubble gum astrology? Just wondering.
edit on 18-5-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join