It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I just showed this thread to my poor, drunk roomie. There was much burying of the head in the hands, and declamations of "No, this HAS to be staged."

I fervently hope to meet all you cool cats well beyond the moon.

But not if I have to be Hal.

edit on 24-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: Bit of an inebriate tonight.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Mankind is limited by the power of love? What does this mean?

To be continued....

AuranVector

Imagine, if you will, that you are an entity who is driven by the need to assert one's shaky hold on being though control and subjugation.

One of the behavioral manifestations of love is a consistent pattern of placing the needs of others before your own. If you had never experienced the emotional/what-have-you-more-ephemeral components of love, then your observation of such behavior would lead you to believe that love was a limiting principle.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

To be continued....

AuranVector

Imagine, if you will, that you are an entity who is driven by the need to assert one's shaky hold on being though control and subjugation.

One of the behavioral manifestations of love is a consistent pattern of placing the needs of others before your own. If you had never experienced the emotional/what-have-you-more-ephemeral components of love, then your observation of such behavior would lead you to believe that love was a limiting principle.

I agree that when you love someone, you want to give them everything to make them happy -- one of the well-known dangers of loving unwisely.

So are you implying that Frater has never loved? Subjugation of another is the antithesis of love.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

To be continued....

AuranVector

I agree that when you love someone, you want to give them everything to make them happy -- one of the well-known dangers of loving unwisely.

So are you implying that Frater has never loved? Subjugation of another is the antithesis of love.

AuranVector

Oh my goodness, no, I was not trying to imply that at all! I thought the initial reference to love being viewed as a limiting principle was not professed by Frater210, but rather was a reference to how this (theoretical) race of moon-beings would view love.

Frater210 strikes me as a dude who is pretty okay with Love.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

To be continued....

AuranVector

AuranVector

Oh my goodness, no, I was not trying to imply that at all! I thought the initial reference to love being viewed as a limiting principle was not professed by Frater210, but rather was a reference to how this (theoretical) race of moon-beings would view love.

Frater210 strikes me as a dude who is pretty okay with Love.

That makes sense. I should have gone back to read the whole quote again.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Happened across this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dream accounts are consistent as to the moon "breaking up".

Odd.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Happened across this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dream accounts are consistent as to the moon "breaking up".

Odd.

Thanks for the heads up. This is disturbing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Holy crap, mang, holy crap.

Bumped from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=695513

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

These videos are difficult to watch. But thanks anyway.

I don't know if the info is authentic or not, but I have no difficulty believing the ideas brought up at the end.

Jim Marrs in "Alien Agenda" wrote something about how an astronaut (can't remember his name now) was quoted saying that we were chased off the moon by ETs and that's why the moon missions stopped.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Well, it seems to have been debunked.

es-es.facebook.com...

Or not... as another poster on the thread claims that the facebook photo was taken in the seventies, and cites the 70's era camera he's pictured with as proof.
edit on 29-4-2011 by mistermonculous because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Snap, if it's evil to be a loner then I'm screwed. Since I'm an only child, I'm used to being alone. And now that I'm older and have to deal with other people on a daily basis, I really enjoy my alone time. Not to say that I don't enjoy partying with friends and meeting new people; I'm just one of those introverts who needs alone time.

I mean, I agree with most of what you're saying regarding isolation and selfishness as evil. As a theology major, I've learned that Hell is essentially the absence of all others (including God) and Heaven is being joined with God and everyone else, so what you're hypothesizing makes sense.

C. S. Lewis had a good analogy for Heaven... it's like a game of tossing a ball to people in a circle. Heaven is the harmony of everyone sharing the ball and passing it to everyone else... Whereas Hell consists of the people who would catch the ball and say, "It's mine."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are awesome for still being here. Sorry I left. I thought the thread was over.

Love? All there is is Love. It is the only thing that makes any of us unique and it is the only thing that connects us.

Look around at all the other cars when you are stuck in traffic. The only thing connecting you to all of them is Love. Every one of them has Loved or has been Loved by another and is probably loved by someone now as they love another. That's all there is. The only thing that makes you special.

When you leave here you will take the love with you. And when (and IF) you come back the love will come with you.

Some people throughout history have said, 'Gee, can we bottle this Love thing?'

What this thread is suggesting is that someone has figured it out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here is some other stuff I posted on another Moon thread...May be 'relevant' (I am cracking myself up at this point, 'relevant', sheesh.)

That's from 'Penetration' by Ingo Swann, 1998. It is from some of the earliest remote viewing in the 70's. Take with grain of salt and call me in the morning.

Also, I am too busy to chase it down but so many people who have had NDEs have reported that they go to a 'Grey Place' that I am surprised no one has actually mapped the fuc$!ng place. Seriously if you want your mind blown concerning this Moon stuff start Googling NDEs and read the personal accounts. Also lots to learn about Love from the deathbed experiences of Doctors and Nurses.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

This is a wonderful post. I think if you were isolated in a bad way then you would know it. What you have described sounds healthy to me. If you spend your working day giving to others you must recuperate somehow. Right?

This thread has attracted some very well thought out lurkers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yep. It is Colin Wilson's Mind parasites. Or it may as well be. I am so happy that someone remembered this book. I had forgotten it.

Thing is though the book had a huge influence on me as a young person. That is probably why I am talking about all this stuff years later.

Yes, I do believe that the message of the 'Gnostics' is somehow so important that it cannot be silenced. Like, it may be a force unto itself in the Universe. Then the information surfaces in strange places; Philip Dick novels, The Matrix movies, the Dark City movie, Colin Wilson and all sorts of places. I will stick my neck out here and say that I do indeed believe that some variation on this theme is very close to the truth.

This is what I think that Gurdjieff and others were trying to get across.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

C. S. Lewis had a good analogy for Heaven... it's like a game of tossing a ball to people in a circle. Heaven is the harmony of everyone sharing the ball and passing it to everyone else... Whereas Hell consists of the people who would catch the ball and say, "It's mine."

Have you ever had that one individual that you disagree with absolutely everything they say? C.S. Lewis is that person for me. His philosophy, theories, and writing make me wonder how the hell this guy got so popular. But like Holden Caufield, I just dislike phoneys.(No offense to intended Mary)

Also lots to learn about Love from the deathbed experiences of Doctors and Nurses.

Interesting you mentioned that. A family member just had a lengthy hospice stay, were I had a chance to talk with her health care nurses. They all said nearly all of their patients have the exact same process/stages of death prior to the actual departure. The parts I found most interesting is that all, decpite the degree of sickness, have a "few hours/moments of clairity" before the big sleep comes. But most strangely soon before death, many patients begin to speak in a foriegn language that they described as "the language of angels." They said it was like a chiping type sound.

Maybe it is Moonman language for "who the hell are you guys, and where are your clothes?"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I believe Icke to be a highly dubious source of information. All the obvious reasons aside, he has on several occasions described experiences of channeling, playing host to outside entities, being "guided" and so forth. I tend to hear very loud alarm bells when I encounter that sort of thing.

Regardless, even shills drop legitimate crumbs of info once in a while:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I too am a great shunner of Icke. I was completely taken by surprise when I queued up that vid and heard what he stated to say. I never thought to look to David Icke for any of this but I have to tell you (and I know you already may sense this) David Icke's line on this seems to be a 'hybrid bloodline' of a lot of the ideas I have been researching and trying to synthesize. It sounds like he has read a lot of the Ouspensky and Steiner and has hybridized it with the whole reptilian thing.
I have tried dating this material and it seems he went public with it in 2010 although it may actually derive from one of his really early books. I am not sure. But I am not surprised I missed it because I released all things Icke into the void well before 2010. It sure is fun to listen to though.
The stuff he refers to about the Female qualities of the Moon do have a basis in the same Arcanae that I have been digging in to. The symbolism has to do with Isis and I left it out of the thread for brevity's sake. Truth be told I rushed the composition. Given another month I could have gotten it together better. Problem is if I hadn't posted the thread I would not have gotten the great contributions from other members that led to further research. I suppose I could get it all together and post it as an addendum here.
Anyhow, so Icke. Hmmmm. I'm gonna watch the whole Moon matrix thing on YouTube and see what is what.

Oh, Mighty Isis!

edit on 6-5-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This reminds me of what John Lear was talking about the soul catcher. rumormillnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Omicron2011

"Several years ago, I had an Instant Message conversation with John Lear. During the coverversation he asked me if Gunther had ever told me anything about the buildings and structures on the moon. I answered yes and proceeded to tell him that Gunther had told me about a Moon Base.

He quickly sent back an instant message that asked, "Did he ever tell you about the structure that is a soul catcher?" I was stunned. Gunther had described, in great detail, a ancient structure which was built by extraterrestrials that "shot" souls to earth and "caught" them after their trip to earth was finished. I was amazed that John knew about it."

Source:rumormillnews.com...

This just gets stranger and stranger. Looks like maybe this is not so secret a secret after all. It just sounds so utterly crazy that it is easy to ignore the idea.

But, listen folks; as you begin to learn about what is taking place in Nature a lot of it sounds completely crazy. If you don't believe me check out ATP synthase and oxidative phosphorylation. It seems there are tiny Tibetan prayer wheels in your cell membranes that make ATP. Or something like that. Anyhow what I am saying is that when we learn what the mechanisms of the Natural world are we often learn that the they are so mundane as to easily cross the boarder into the realm of the very, very strange.

And Gurdjieff and others insisted that this was a natural process.

Anyhow this just gets thicker and thicker. Good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join