It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey, The Eighth Sphere and the Secret War for Your Soul

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by l_e_cox

So as I understand the discussion right now, we are trying to show scientifically that there is a connection between all humans, and perhaps all life itself.

You nailed it, Y15.

Further, that our current definition of "lifeform" is far too narrow. We're hashing out a synthesis of this thread right now, but here's a rough portion of it that deals with the circuit thing.

It has been demonstrated that introducing an electric charge into a plasma medium will stimulate the creation of self-organizing spheres. These spheres change shape, undergo mitosis, and communicate with each other via frequency resonance.

Both the Earth and the Moon have cell-like properties as well, a planetary nucleus, surrounded by an ionically charged plasma medium, with a electromagnetic cell wall. Further, there is an electromagnetic current which connects the moon to the earth.

Finally, we've been doing a lot of research into dark plasma bodies; how we humans have them, and so do planets, and so do galaxies.

The moon is a giant floating petrie dish, fed our plasma body remains, and maybe feeding us in return. Maybe having its own indigenous, non-organic forms of life as well. Seriously, if none of that made sense, I'm dreadfully sorry. We're refining it into something cogent (hopefully).
edit on 21-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: dohsers.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think I cracked Sasquatch Dancer.

Social morphogenesis.

An important class of molecules involved in morphogenesis are transcription factor proteins that determine the fate of cells by interacting with DNA. These can be coded for by master regulatory genes and either activate or deactivate the transcription of other genes; in turn, these secondary gene products can regulate the expression of still other genes in a regulatory cascade.

Morphogenesis arises because of changes in the cellular structure or how cells interact in tissues.[1] Certain cell types "sort out". Cell "sorting out" means that when the cells physically interact they move so as to sort into clusters that maximize contact between cells of the same type. The ability of cells to do this comes from differential cell adhesion.

Morphic fields:

Over the course of fifteen years of research on plant development, I came to the conclusion that for understanding the development of plants, their morphogenesis, genes and gene products are not enough. Morphogenesis also depends on organizing fields...

I suggest that morphogenetic fields work by imposing patterns on otherwise random or indeterminate patterns of activity...The fields organizing the activity of the nervous system are likewise inherited through morphic resonance, conveying a collective, instinctive memory. Each individual both draws upon and contributes to the collective memory of the species.

Social groups are likewise organized by fields, as in schools of fish and flocks of birds. Human societies have memories that are transmitted through the culture of the group, and are most explicitly communicated through the ritual re-enactment of a founding story or myth, as in the Jewish Passover celebration, the Christian Holy Communion and the American thanksgiving dinner, through which the past become present through a kind of resonance with those who have performed the same rituals before.

Oh, F210, is it accurate to say that what you're trying to get across is harmony, not homogeneity? Not the Borg, but the Choir?
edit on 22-11-2011 by mistermonculous because: ?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by timewalker

Hey, again, Timewalker. I just noticed that your head has been consumed by exploding rainbows. Nice. I just wanted to add this from The Book of Aquarius...

The male force is the active force (power, energy, creation), whereas the female force is the passive force (peace, stability, dissolution). Too much male force will end up overpowering its surroundings which leads to destruction by too much force. Too much female force will just sit there and do nothing. Together the male and female forces combine with the male force achieving things and the female force keeping it under control and everything orderly and harmonious.
Imagine the world was only full of men, or only full of women. Of course the men would spend the whole time fighting and destroying things, whereas the women would simply sit around...
secret to philos/stone is life force chi, prana, spirit etc thats it! Science tells us men & women both have totestrome & estrogen. In fact teenage boys have higher levels of estrogen than middle age women. Men are more predisposed to laziness. Stats show men spend more time in chatrooms, forums & pc games ie war of worlds. As for plants not moving, eg there are mushrooms that have guided missiles systems that track & shoot down flies. There are many amazing & unusual plants that challenge this statement. A.indias discovered in studying a spiders web how we are all connected. Nature is our guide & teacher. You really need to broaden your reading range...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well done thread.

Thanks to bring this to my attention

SF.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Textreply to post by doyouremember

If you,re serious, then i tell you this is not JUST a dream,(it would actually make a good movie to keep the masses asleep with so called entertainment) Time as we see it is an illusion,i know u,ve heard it before but in this infinite moment seeing the future or the past is soooo possible, have a good day and night

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WOWW you people have just made my day and probably my week..I have been doing reaserch on life for almost an eternity and now i have met people i can discuss our reaserch with, and for that I am thankfull.(excuse my english for its not my first language)

First and foremost,i never knew they were this many people with this much knowledge living around me, with me in this lifetime.Back in ancient times after the great flood conscious people were rare because most were gone into higher vibrations and most humans that remained couldnt percieve them even thou they were still on this same earth because of frequency difference if you understand a little bit of what i,m trying to say.So many teachers have come and gone ,little but enough of their message has remained, so WE shall take it from here.I dont know alot, i probably now more than the average human but not yet enough in my concious mind i need to feed off you guyz knowledge and maybe in our sharing we can become complete as we are only meant to complete each other like a big puzzle.

Naturally, WE all live as ONE organism, a super big (if big is a word big enough to explain l'immensité of this living organism) creation that is designed in the image of its creator, and this creation mirrors the greatness and grandness and flaws of the Prime creator.This creation is not a replica of the creator but a reflexion of the ONE a kind of image of the only thing that exist and doesnt exist.So in all harmony, the creator when looking at his her reflexion in the mirror exalts him herself (feeds off his creation) and the creation since in constant communion with the ONE feeds off the infinite knowledge of the ONE that has no begenning or end.This is the natural way of things we feed each others energy field equally so no one loses in this blissfull exchange of what we can only call energy.Like YESHU once said; as it happens in the heavens so it happens on earth, so we the so called little organism live exactly like this super big living organism as we are mirrors to each other and to the ONE.

Now eons and eons ago things became twist in many way.You all know the tales of one we all call lucifer different from satan or belzebuth.These powerfull beings (trust me, we are all extremely powerfull beings, its just that these living organism are aware and concious of it) have rebelled from the way things used to be and tried a new way of being that has led to a big division in this known universe then extreme polarity became the end result.Thats just one aspect of the division that was created eons ago.Aliens to this super huge living organism invaded or crashed and got trapped in this universe we live in, and ofcourse they never had no knowledge about the way we feed each other fields because for them this is a foreign country,so in order to stay alive in this unknown environment, they learned how to harness energy and grow their fields for a prosper life.

So all these beings, lucifer and co. and aliens from other worlds,alwayz wanting more energy, more food than the next being, are the first to come up with the idea of stealing,killing and destroying anothers home to enrich oneself no matter what it takes.So these beings take more than they actually give.They have destoyed many a planet and solar systems just to feed there etheric homes and selves.Wether they are ignorant of the law or think that they can get away with anything they do is irrelevant because you only reap what you sow and sooner or later your actions cath up to you.Their ways have contaminated 1/3 of the known universe and now in this part of the organism we live like these beings that we view as our superiror, some even look up to them as their creators.Since these aliens are not from here the only way they survive is by having feeding grounds.They feed off fear, so they gain alot when a whole planet goes crazy in fear, so in partenariat with some people in our governements they will induce fear (hopelessness) in the people and yes, your spiritual journey is interesting to them, because you produce way more energy as you free yourself from the bondage of fear than a hundred unconcious fearfull people.

So they know this is the end of an age, and people CAN become more concious, so they use this in their advantage, for they gain nothing, they actually lose everything if the people become aware of who they are, no more feeding ground,the cattle when united is way more powerfull than they appear to be.So as the gatewayz open and the veil between physical and non physical becomes thinner in these times ,they have channeled alot of people and try to pass as jesus or angels or god or wateva we humans worship, and now they can feed even more from concious people,telling us ancient truths and adding a little lie that completly drives us astray, taking us high in knowledge and the next day crashing our energetic field thus harnessing a whole lot of energy than before,its up to us to be more intuitive and know

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
When becoming more intuitive, ONE knows thats not all voices in one head are working for the benefits of the whole body, if you listen carefully, you will hear many voice that only want to crush you,lollll in your own head.Some are more subtle as they will appear in your field with alot of help and alot of teachings but they alwayz add a subtle lie so that you wont completly be free, so that you alwayz need them.
Be free,have no fear, fear no being not even God or even fear, elevate your field day and night,highten your vibes and those around you if possible,help the helpless, harness energy,cultivate your field and eat the fruits when the time comes, do this without relache,its a daily process,its a tough road but who is tougher than thou???
Remember the same way we treat or catle, the way we have evolved in treating or found, cows, pigs, chiken... thats the exact same way we are being treated on an even bigger scale..
lookin forward for more discussion on any subject that is of mutual interest.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Garmonbozia.

2nd.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Does'nt Dianetics have some similiar ideals? Though I find your post a bit confusing, I also find it quite intreasting. Has'nt the moon been here for billions of years? Also.. Is'nt it responsable for the formation of life,
the tidal influences? Has increased the length of our day by some 14 hours and may be responsable for our axis tilt, Lunar persession and many other influences! With all the benifits it gives to the earth I just don't understand how it could feed off our very souls? " and i'm not being sarcastic" Thankyou foir your post!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Post to come back for further reading, really interesting topic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

Deserves a bump. I want to re-read this.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Hey, A.V.!

Related thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I had lost my password to this site for a while, just got it back. Then I realized that two of our great minds, Frater210 and Misterminoculous had been banned from the site for some reason. Somebody please u2u me and let me know why. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoma15

I wish I knew, Yoyo. Frater was a great guy. I can see no indication in his last few posts of anything untoward. A bummer, for sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by timewalker

Hey, again, Timewalker. I just noticed that your head has been consumed by exploding rainbows. Nice. I just wanted to add this from The Book of Aquarius...

The male force is the active force (power, energy, creation), whereas the female force is the passive force (peace, stability, dissolution). Too much male force will end up overpowering its surroundings which leads to destruction by too much force. Too much female force will just sit there and do nothing. Together the male and female forces combine with the male force achieving things and the female force keeping it under control and everything orderly and harmonious.
Imagine the world was only full of men, or only full of women. Of course the men would spend the whole time fighting and destroying things, whereas the women would simply sit around and talk all day long. Now look at animals and plants. The plants have a lot of yin, since they just sit around all day and don't even try to move, whereas the animals are busy running around and eating everything they can put in their mouths. The sea has a dominating male force, which is why fish are so obsessed with eating each other. It's also why there are very few plants in the sea, even the corals are animals. The air has dominating female force, with a lot of trees and comparatively few animals in between.
The genders are one manifestation of the yin-yang principle, but on a more fundamental level it is these two forces constantly pulling back and forward against each other and so create the cycles of nature, which we will cover in the next chapter. The Philosophers' Stone also depends upon the yin-yang principle. In the natural development of the Stone, and therefore everything else, the dominating principle (male or female) moves to and fro, between the two forces. In this way the Stone develops to higher and higher degrees of perfection.

The Book of Aquarius by Anonymous
Source: bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Sourcing

I find that quote seriously simple minded and cannot even begin to imagine why anyone would focus on something so ludicrous. I am a female and I have hardly even sat down to eat today due to being so busy with lots work. Amongst many other things, I painted a cuboard, I fitted a cupboard to a wall, I fitted some mirrors to a wall, I cooked breakfast/lunch/dinner, I went for a run, I did my work, I read the news, I bought some light bulbs, I corrected some ceiling lighting, etc.....

So how does my mixed female/male 'energy' fit in with this ying yang stereotyping?

Did you spend all day fighting and destroying things?

Can you prove that the sea has few plants in it because the sea is 'male'? If not, isn't what you've just said completely made up?

Why do people search for systematic explanations for the natural world? Isn't looking for or a fascination with patterns a sign of autism (not a personal attack but a valid point) and also a sign of a restrained mind, a perfect example of which is Islamic art (artistic impression being restrained due to the ban on naturalistic representations)?
edit on 11-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2012 by TheFogHorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The inhabitants of Jupiter must be producing a lot of bad people with a lot of negative energy given 63 moons have been sited around it to eat it all.

I find it quite breathtaking that so many people in this thread have lapped up this 'luna'tical idea without so much as a 'show me the evidence'.

Show me the evidence that the moon is eating our 'failed' 'souls' or this should be viewed as nothing other than science fiction. Going through this thread really does make me think of Star Trek or a bunch of people raving about a video game.

Keep it real folks and question everything.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is on what you mean, but think...how can we have civilization if everyone thought outside the box. We need a very small percentage of people to think and act outside the box. That way our paradigm is stretched and expanded. We discover new things by having some people who's job it is to go out and be the trailblazers. But most people need to tow the party line. They need to be the rats in the race. Otherwise if it wasn't that way we wouldn't have modern civilization. They're be no one to work at starbucks to fill your order. They'd all be too busy wanting and needing to think and work totally outside the box. I just wish that people in the box wouldn't be so hard on the few that think and act outside the box.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I had lost my password to this site for a while, just got it back. Then I realized that two of our great minds, Frater210 and Misterminoculous had been banned from the site for some reason. Somebody please u2u me and let me know why. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All I really got from this is that you are fearful that someone might suspect that you enjoy watching Oprah.

This "flashmob" feeling or excitment is a way of inducing the "prey" into a state of "collectiveness" prior to its own personal demise, cutting off fear itself as a defence. Eventually the sanctity of the mass will dispel once there is a removal of the "predator".

Fish massing together to feel good might seem plausible if they did it outside of defence and self-preservation, however, I am certain some animals mass together when they are spawning. I am certain that some of those folks involved in a flashmob felt the urge to spawn.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) Narrating...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join