2 Billion People to Watch Royal Wedding

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

The palace will pay.

I am growing seriously angry with people who are putting the royal wedding down.

Go, Will and Kate!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by UKTruth

The palace will pay.

I am growing seriously angry with people who are putting the royal wedding down.

Go, Will and Kate!

Well by the sounds of things the big day will cheer you up, so dont get too angry, you cant expect everyone to feel the same as you, that would make life rather boring if we all agreed on everything.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by UKTruth

The palace will pay.

Go, Will and Kate!

I am sorry. The world is perfect without rulers that come in forms like. Kings and queens, and current types of governments etc.

Go , will and Kate? Go, NWO and sheep! Lets keep seeing us so little, give away who you are.
I am angry at people who think like this. Its keeping the world as it is. Because you choose this believe as truth.

Why? You are a young god in my eyes. Stand up, turn away from this charade.

and woodwardjnr, i should accept differences in other people's believes.
Its difficult to do in this case. I just want to be freaking free. And the way how I see freedom, has nothing to do with the world as it is today. We are to big, to submit. We are to big. We are to strong.
I feel to big, to acknowledge to Royals. Yet people are being happy, by going to watch the wedding. bah
prison planet for real it is!
edit on 13-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Yeah,

I believe in all positive things.

So, you believe in all negative things?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

reply to post by meathed

William lifted peoples' spirits.

That is what he does.

Why?
edit on 13-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Because he is a decent person, maybe.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

In a way he is. He is born in innocence, like everybody. Then his mind gets corrupted by putting believes in his mind.

Those believes are wrong, making him wrong cause he is in that position of power.

I bet I could have an hell of an laugh with the prince

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I like all the ppl complaining why we aren't gonna celebrate like this affects the average man on the street.

The royal wedding defence force seem to completely ignore the money/tax issues too, but hey if it lifts up ppl spirits. . .
edit on 13-4-2011 by igor_ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The British Family has become to celebrity for my taste. I guess this is the only way Britain can still have a strong sense of nationalism.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

What a stupid thing to say.......

without the British Monarchy, England's tourism levels would dramatically decrease and many Brits would turn heathen like they once were.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

What a stupid thing to say.......

without the British Monarchy, England's tourism levels would dramatically decrease and many Brits would turn heathen like they once were.

Not as stupid as implying the british would be a bunch of heathens without the Royal Family.
I don't know what world some people live in. Take a look at the Royal Family, hardly the hight of decency and moral fibre in the UK. A very average family if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

yeah but look how many billions upon billions of dollars they bring to the UK in tourism

without it, I'm trying to figure out exactly what else would keep the economy running in the UK.....booze and a good night out at the meat works?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Can someone wake me up when the wedding is over?????
Please. I beg you. Please dont make me watch it.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Everyone i know is going to watch it because they don't want to "miss out on a historical event".

Tbh im just happy we get a day off.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Does this even matter when the very money they bring in is the very money they're stealing from you and giving way to the banks anyway? God forbid you have a tangible economy, or that one day England produce fine goods ever again. The sofa argument of "good for the economy" is one of a media-fixed simpletons. People would still visit your country because of it's history and respect it's architecture the same way, except without a monarchy, you wouldn't be a subject, but a citizen.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
reply to post by bluemirage5

Does this even matter when the very money they bring in is the very money they're stealing from you and giving way to the banks anyway? God forbid you have a tangible economy, or that one day England produce fine goods ever again. The sofa argument of "good for the economy" is one of a media-fixed simpletons. People would still visit your country because of it's history and respect it's architecture the same way, except without a monarchy, you wouldn't be a subject, but a citizen.

Why do you assume we would all prefer to be citizens than subjects ? My head of state has been around for nearly 60 years and knows everyone. I can't see any particular reason to exchange her for a president. The succession of US presidents she has known since Eisenhower haven't all been admirable.

The fact that she is head of state seperate from the head of government is also an important safeguard. The armed forces owe allegiance to her first and justice is administered in her name. It is not impossible that circumstances might arise where that could be important .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And people think rednecks are bad...

nothing like 2 billion people watching inbreds and products of incest get married...

waiting on Fox to realize the possible ratings this causes and start filming weddings in the south

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Can someone wake me up when the wedding is over?????
Please. I beg you. Please dont make me watch it.

You and I both.

Although while members of my family will be watching, I'll be holed up all day in a room with no tv showing the wedding and with my music player and headphones working all day while I try to hunt online for more important things going on in the world, like the shuttle launch or whatever.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
And people think rednecks are bad...

nothing like 2 billion people watching inbreds and products of incest get married...

waiting on Fox to realize the possible ratings this causes and start filming weddings in the south

Perhaps you can point out to me where the inbreeding and incest has occured ? Thanks in anticipation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Well I have the telly on, and I think I may have to turn down the volume, Australian morning TV OMG. Anyway ill grit my teeth and try and try not to turn it off. lol I normally have a nice quiet house, now my house is screaming with TV presenters, damn surround sound.

And yeah it took me 20 minutes to figure out how to turn the bloody telly on

What time is the actual wedding going to be on in Australia?

And of course just to add my dilemma and attitude towards MSM, bloody Justin Beiber is all over the morning news .

new topics
top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join