It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Billion People to Watch Royal Wedding

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

I would rather watch my ex wife have sex with my worst enemy than watch these two tie the knot.

Wow. Now that's what I call a strong opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I only set my alarm or stay awake for NBA // EDIT: well and maybe some MLB, MLS, or World Cup when being played away from Europe (remember the Korea&Japan 2002 World Cup) I mean I only lose sleep for sports, that's the only thing worth to watch on TV to me

edit on 11-4-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Because that is what it is, a energy- funneling event... also it would be a great stage for som e "real" or staged event like, aliens or a terrorist attack,... with so many witnesses, their magic ritual would be granted great success

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

(Reuters) - A British minister said on Wednesday that more than a quarter of the world's population was expected to watch television broadcasts of this month's royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton.

www.reuters.com...

Wow!

So with all that is going on in the world today, about 29% of ALL the planet's inhabitants plan to watch this? How many millions will actually be setting their alarms to wake them in the middle of the night to stare at an image of two people getting married, whom they do not know personally, all because they are royalty?

Can somebody PLEASE explain this to me? I am simply stunned and am seriously having problems processing this.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Hessling because: Clarification

Definatelly NOT going to be watching some "Royal" inbreds getting married.
The're nobody's royalty but the NWOist type of gossip croud.
Those inbreds and their failing society along with the outlets they own stocks in will try to make of this as much as possible by CLAIMING 2 billion people are interested in them. You all know that's just BULLCRAP don't you?
They just want some sockpuppets to be showing off to the world once some PTB sets their alledged NWO in, in order for it to appear more "human" to the crouds..It's another failing trick of the British Monarchy that still wants to rule the World. Those OLD hags and bags should be getting over it already. They are like so yesterday.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Because that is what it is, a energy- funneling event... also it would be a great stage for som e "real" or staged event like, aliens or a terrorist attack,... with so many witnesses, their magic ritual would be granted great success

But the FAIL Empire
still has those 2012 Olympics in case they want to point their stincky finger at anyone who doesn't go by their agenda and shout "terrorists", don't they?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
There's some really quite bitter and jealous folk on ATS these days

Oh well, each to their own. Just for the record, no-one will be forced to watch the wedding. Honest!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Hessling

I will probably watch some of it.

It will be a big part of our history, think of how important this footage may come in generations ahead.

He is a future king, you never know he could do something amazingly great for mankind, though he could do something rather stupid, either way it’s there and documented for generations to come.

Here here!
The conditioned NWOist croud.
Important in generations ahead.
future king
do something amazingly great for mankind
documented for generations to come

They "Royals" failed time and time again to do something great for their own dissintegrating society yet somehow they will just do something amazing for the whole World?
Maybe the amazing thing might be that they will decide to dissappear.

We should be so lucky!

Well, I guess that's the crap that the "owned" MSM is feeding directly to people's brains and it's not a local phenomenon either, rather surpases country borders for some reason and not only in Europe. Maybe we should ask them what this really means?
edit on 11-4-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
There's some really quite bitter and jealous folk on ATS these days

Oh well, each to their own. Just for the record, no-one will be forced to watch the wedding. Honest!

Not quite.

London is the NWO money center. The "Royals" are the front along with their alladged "genetic" connections with other European alledged"Royalty". In reality they're just a big geopolitical mafia.

So people really mean:

Take your NWO couple and go take a hike British "Royalty".

There! I spelled it out for anybody that has probably missed the writing on the wall.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Really I'm curious.
My question was serious.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why is there still a monarchy there?
I've never understood that. Do they even have any part or power in the daily politics and running of the nation anymore?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I hope it all goes wrong and she falls over and rips her dress infront of 2 billion people.
You know we the british tax payer are paying upto £100,000,000 + for this wedding at a time they are increasing tax's and cutting services and jobs

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have no plans to watch it or anything like it. I hate weddings, even though I love my husband dearly I didn't even want to be at my own. Seriously, I requested the best man just bring me alcohol. A bunch of people that I don't like or don't like me staring for hours...yah, that sounds like a good time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The only T.V. I ever watch anymore is Law and Order and Jon Stewart. I don't even know when this wedding is to take place and I don't WANT to know.

All I know is that I have to get out soon and start my garden.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
Really I'm curious.
My question was serious.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Why is there still a monarchy there?
I've never understood that. Do they even have any part or power in the daily politics and running of the nation anymore?

If you check that every Global manipulator of every major House is going to be there or send their emissaries to "honor" this alledged "lineage", over any other lineage, this "Empire" has tried to stomp over and eliminate through the ages even since the crussades began you will understand what it's written for the future, in World that goverment and democracies all over the planet are failing yet corporations still standing strong, at least in this Western world and also to wherever the Western world has set foot in to. Which means the interests and the wealth holders of these corporations are soon to take over, over governments, national entities and sovereign states. It's probably not because all these powerfull manipulators had nothing better to do than showing up there. It's rather symbolic.
Even Qaddafi had it's own symbolic lineage of the beduin tribes. Observe how the British send now even more planes and support after the alledged withdrawing of US from Libya. Right in the midst of not just another Iraq on the making but another Somalia. So the PTB will again become relevant, all the while the stage is set for a tsunami of radical Islam to invade European shores with the auspices of bought intel agencies.
Observe the timeline of this "marriage". The signal for the failing of several European economies has been given. The signal for the failing of US economy has been give. The sign for the failing of the current status quo in Middle east and North Africa has been given. Israel is going to be in dire straits in September. It's their turn to be "revolutionized". Which means the next steps of building a large coalition buffer against remaining Christian nations in West and Eastern Europe still standing strong, has been given, along with the usurping of the old geopolitical situation that will pave the way for the major destabilization in Asia.

The stage has been set for a Global hegemony from whomever bennefits from all this usurping going on as of late.
Then we get the "Royal" weddings on springtime. It's all symbolic. The "Empire" has not been dead, the Empire is going to take the entire world down if it can't help itself to the Global throne.

Isn't it written in the scriptures, that everyone will get fooled? Even the very elect of the clergy? Well guess what, everyone and their dog is sending their emissary. Caltholics, Protestants, Orthodox, Corporation CEOs, Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Asians, several goverments representatives and then they come claiming that a greater part of the 1/4th of the global poppulation is supposedly going to be waiting for this. Can they get more blattant than that?

So here it is.
Oh yes I forgot. prior to the 2012 sherrade they will be calling Olympics. The tottal undoing of the old Olympic spirit probably. I think we not need to be watching these events in 2012 closely for any symbolisms, they will probably make it out to be loud and clear so everyone gets to know. It's how those anti-powers work to usurp the fate of Mankind.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Yeah, thanks for NOT answering that in a clear, concise and historically relevant manner.
Yeah, thanks for clearing that right up.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yawn. Yet for the rest of the world who don't believe these implausible, crackpot, unproven/improvable and paranoid fantasies that there is such an elite / NWO / etc, it will just be a Royal Wedding. For people of some nations the Wedding will just be something of interest, yet for others it will be to see the marriage of a person who will become a Head of State and an important player in the Commonwealth.

Frankly, trying to draw some meaning into the timing of the Wedding (i.e. in the Spring) is pretty lame, just like this whole fantasy you are trying to peddle. I say so with the greatest respect, of course.

Regards

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
2 billion stupid people on the planet, if the figures are to be belived.

I most certainly, will NOT be watching. I may attend one of the many anti wedding parties on the go that weekend. In defience, of course, not because I'm a hopeless raver.

big fish little fish screw the wedding.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Bring on the street parties i say

The Criminal justice and public order act will prevent us having street parties. If the clubbers and ravers are not allowed to have gatherings any more, then why should the royalists?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Yawn. Yet for the rest of the world who don't believe these implausible, crackpot, unproven/improvable and paranoid fantasies that there is such an elite / NWO / etc, it will just be a Royal Wedding. For people of some nations the Wedding will just be something of interest, yet for others it will be to see the marriage of a person who will become a Head of State and an important player in the Commonwealth.

Frankly, trying to draw some meaning into the timing of the Wedding (i.e. in the Spring) is pretty lame, just like this whole fantasy you are trying to peddle. I say so with the greatest respect, of course.

Regards

Well fantasy or not,
-it's still some food for thought,
--better be prepared than not.

BTW why do they still use this term "Commonwealth"? I see nothing common in how they distributed the wealth.

deffniton of common:
belonging equally to

I really see nothing belonging equally to anyone. I only see the few filthy rich and corrupt and the fast becoming impoverised masses.

I guess it might be one of my fantasies again..

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the
world that he doesn't exist

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

we may not be "allowed" to gather and rock it all night long. But you can bet your last pair of pants we will!!

(can hook you up with phone numbers closer to the date if you like)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
reply to post by mr-lizard

we may not be "allowed" to gather and rock it all night long. But you can bet your last pair of pants we will!!

(can hook you up with phone numbers closer to the date if you like)

Sounds good mate. Inbox me. Although chances are i'll be at some Psychedelic trance rave somewhere having an anti-party

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join