It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US General says "They" plan to take over Arab and African countries for oil

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Sorry but it has to be in the conspiracy forum because its a conspiracy

Former General Wesley Clark of the U.S. Army speaks about a memo he saw under the Bush administration to invading irak lybia and iran for no reason but oil.
So thats what i have to share with you guys let me know what you think guys

Everything since 9/11 is a reason to do just that invade arab Countries for oil
so the real mafia is the Petrol Cartel

But Iran guys that means WWIII you know that right.

edit on 9-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WWIII hey, the world is in a pretty #ty state as it is so bring it on it can only be an improvement who knows with a bit of luck it'll start an internal US war and maybe all the citizens will turn on and hunt down everyone who makes these wars come to happen, a bit of 'ethical cleansing' if you will

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

sorry but it's just disgusting, and after that some american do not understand why they are not appreciate in those country ! they can say thank you to eatch man who has rule the USA and years after years they build this wall of hate , the truth hurt but the american governement are a bunch of thief and liar without any honor, they preach for liberty and democracy and they have no scruples to send innocent young person to kill other innocent person for oil but this is insane life have any value.

i can tell and i'm sure all this is a mascarde evreybody play with evreybody and i' will not be suprise to know one day that all this al qaida things is a part of the games... it's a shame.
edit on 9-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As harsh and disgusting as it is, its a survival of the fittest, that is the core human nature. We need oil to get on with daily life, so we will go find a weaker nation and take the oil off them.

Thats life, its how we evolved into this world.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
As harsh and disgusting as it is, its a survival of the fittest, that is the core human nature. We need oil to get on with daily life, so we will go find a weaker nation and take the oil off them.

That's not life, that's killing. It's illegal, immoral and the actions of aggressor nations.
Is that what some think were supposed to be? The tough guys who go around the world bombing whoever we want to get their resources?
I want no part of that, thank you,
There is an alternative though -
It's called Trade. That is how civilized nations acquire the resources they need,
And Diplomacy, another passe word from the last century.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
TPTB must get into and control all countries that have a lot of oil. If they don't have and control oil their bank books go down rather quickly. The best thing that could ever happen to this world, if these idiots are not taken down, is that the world would give out of oil...That would end 50 % of the wars. Then, get rid of all organized religion and you get rid of the other 50 % of the wars. Then, we can all live in mutual peace like we ought to...Then we would only have our wives to argue with which may seem like a small war but, it's truly not....because we really love them....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

ok this is life... so you will understand why if some young man full of hate and revenge want to explode himslef in a middel of innocent people in the street or in a train station...really this totally out of control, they make war to have oil and spread dead and suffering to give the possibility to other people on the other side of the planet to take there car and go to mcdonald to eat there hamburger ????????????

please take me out of this stupid and insane world !!!

edit on 9-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
Sorry but it has to be in the conspiracy forum because its a conspiracy

Former General Wesley Clark of the U.S. Army speaks about a memo he saw under the Bush administration to invading irak lybia and iran for no reason but oil.
So thats what i have to share with you guys let me know what you think guys

Everything since 9/11 is a reason to do just that invade arab Countries for oil
so the real mafia is the Petrol Cartel

But Iran guys that means WWIII you know that right.

edit on 9-4-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

we are already involved in world war 3, the players have not all taken center stage yet, however.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ppphhhhhhhhhhhhffffff don't tell me you didnt t know this all along

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

How about a source other than the word of a retired general who is biased towards the Bush administration? Seriously, if we go down this road, I can find just as many interviews about how Clinton purposely ignored several opprotunities to take out Bin Laden.

Or how the Obama Adminstration is purposely destroying the credibility of the US military on purpose while dragging the rest of the country through the mudd in that process.

Why now? And if true, then why is it Obamas administration currently involved in Libya?
edit on 9-4-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's not about oil.
It's about Rothschilds Banking Cartels.

Of course Clark being the good soldier
that he is, believes what he is told
behind closed doors.

Rothschilds Banks and Currency objective #1

Oil contracts objective #2

Killing Muslims (Israel's enemies) objective #3

This is the Zionist Agenda

EDIT TO ADD:
this video has been posted on ATS before.
edit on 4/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Me thinketh his Darthness has a lean, and hungry look.......
Sure , its a no brainer...they are trying to gain control of the oil, the money, the people.
Matter of fact, they want it all....They resent having to share with the likes of us, who are for the most part "useless feeders".
I think this psychosis is common to most of the top one percent....
With great wealth comes certain godlike abilities....opportunities too when you sit in the company of the head tables....
The rich can and do get richer...they are so , that they have cornered almost everything of value in monetary terms.The worlds greatest treasures and artworks the finest of castlles,the opulence of it all......
It becomes more and more obvious to them, that they are after all, the only members of the human race that really matter......
The rest of us being mere background colour.
I think it is the most common psychosis that men can get, and it comes over those who have had great wealth or fame or honours bestowed upon them.
Those people who sit on the boards of the corporations are totally convonced we are but mere dross.....
That it is the future of they, and their offspring that is the real destiny of mankind....
It easy to see....anyone can tell lots of these people act out psychotic decisions that can cause millions of deaths or injuries, for a whim, really.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well there it is, straight from the horses mouth.
This needs to be played to the troops and stop telling them there fighting for America, their not!.
Their just pawns for the Military Industrial Complex. Bring them home.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The fact is though - if we knew the extent at which my country (the US) needed oil - the "weaker" nations would be able to charge extortionate prices to us Americans for it. I can only assume that it is less expensive to go to war and plunder the oil - than have the other competitors set an extremely high price for the oil that we need. So I am happy that the choice is to plunder. Survival of the fittest. The fittest = My country - The U S of A.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

What a ridiculous statement.
Another "MY COUNTRY" is the best, chest beater. !!!
The world uses oil, not just the USA, but in your mind it's the only country on earth.

You Sir, Are part of the problem not the solution.
The only thing the USA has is a Miilitary and if they dont use it then their all out of work.

You have no concern for the families that will die for this greed of oil.
This is not a movie moron, these are peopls lives.

Stop glorifying what YOUR war machine is doing and have a good hard look at yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

*snip*and I hope when the shtf you come to my neighborhood too loot and exercise your "only the strong survive" mentality. I will even leave my door unlocked. This has nothing to do with survival of the fittest. We have ALL the oil we need right here on our soil. So stop the survival crap talk and call it what it is, greed.

Deebo

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Are we surprised? Who does our government work for but Oil Inc. ?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo

We have ALL the oil we need right here on our soil.

Deebo

NO we don't. That's why we are plundering other nations for oil. We wouldn't be able to afford it through trade. If Libya knew how much we needed oil for example, they could say - "OK Americans, that's $1,000,000 per gallon please." - And there is Jack Schitt we could do about it. I say invade! Survival of the fittest! Ohh, say can you seeeeeee.... ...!!!

edit on 10-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Read Blood and Oil: The Dangers and Consequences of America's Growing Petroleum Dependency

If it wasn't for the US supplying oil to its allies in WWII the war would most probably have been lost. Back then the US didn't import any oil, then there was enough to go around. It now has to import 70%. You get the picture

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy

Originally posted by Deebo

We have ALL the oil we need right here on our soil.

Deebo

NO we don't. That's why we are plundering other nations for oil. We wouldn't be able to afford it through trade. If Libya knew how much we needed oil for example, they could say - "OK Americans, that's $1,000,000 per gallon please." - And there is Jack Schitt we could do about it. I say invade! Survival of the fittest! Ohh, say can you seeeeeee.... ...!!!

edit on 10-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)

*facepalm*

nuff said

top topics

<<   2 >>

join