It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argument Against "Kundalini Warning" Documantary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello ATS! Check out the Video Below.

SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 1- False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING - Andrew Strom -Part 1
www.youtube.com...

I recently read a thread on another message board about false spirits invading the Christian Church. In the thread, there is a link to the video that show what some might call "bizarre" socializing. I do not argue that this is not just another organized religious scheme to dry the wallets of falsely led idolizer's. However, I do want to make a quick argument based on the general concept of the human mind, since after all, everything starts in the mind...

The title of this video is presented as "KUNDALINI WARNING." It also has strange claims attached to it such as "false spirits invade the church." First of all, lets look at this from a technical point of view with some common sense sprinkled above. How can this Christian Church render what the video claims to be a Kundalini Awakening to a simple False Spirit claim? First of all... let's start from Square One...

You have an individual that never attends church, believes in God but does not limit him to Jesus. One day during his meditations, he accidentally triggers a Kundalini Awakening. He discovers that the feel of a Kundalini experience is similar to that of having an orgasm or ejaculating. He has no idea what has just happened and he doesn't speak to anyone about it non the less ever hears anything about this "KUNDALINI WARNING" video. Primarily however one thing he does know is that this technique delivers waves of abundant pleasure.

How has this God believing individual changed for the worse? What has mankind become that we allowed ourselves to make unprecedented claims of false spirits infiltrating their man made church? By observing the video I can tell you just about how normal these muscle jerks, spasms, and orgasmic experiences really are. If you have ever had sex with a female and have made her ejaculate you would acknowledge the obvious muscle spasms that occur during the pleasureful experience. This individual is far from being a false spirit. This person has actually figured it out!

Human beings are created with a wide range of emotions and distinct attributes! That is what makes us so unique amongst a vast universe of unexplored territories. It is so shocking to some that Alien life is a possibility yet we see shows such as Ancient Aliens which present great arguments based on ancient artifacts and artwork.

One thing that I have learned from the church is that it's literally about a commitment. Similar to being committed to being a vegan or being involved in a monogamous relationship. The church is basically all about following a book and practicing hypocrisy because their mental mind frame of a polished pedestal dictates to them that Jesus Christ and God forgive all man proclaimed sin's. Yeah that's right. How can mankind be so fooled by itself? How can we trust in the words of others without really literally experiencing the phenomenon itself?

To my knowledge, existing in the 3rd density itself is a part of experiencing one fraction of God. However, there are traditions or technique's that allow for the human being to experience very pleasureful moments such as a Kundalini awakening. Human beings have been said to even travel through different dimensions and interact with other beings in very vivid visible spectrum experiences. The power of the human mind itself is just a fraction of the grand scheme of what God may possibly be.

The problem with claims such as "false spirits infiltrating the church" is that the church itself is buying off all our privileges along with government's and law makers. People who believe in garbage disinformation such as "Kundalini Warning" are victims of idolizing someone Else's experiences. The truth of the matter is, a big rock hits Earth and renders it's ever growing population to two. A women and a man. Explain to me how the church would theoretically justify incest and a world of lawlessness that will ultimately become what it used to be unless we can pull our heads out of our pompous ass. When you break things down and you get technical, you make great discoveries about the real deal and let me tell you what? It's not enough to Shill about an experience rather than rightfully educating others and setting up a map which is both recognizable and clear. Both the Church and the leaders of these Kundalini movements need to better educate the public on the scientific explanation behind this naturally occurring phenomenon.
edit on 9-4-2011 by drkid because: Filled Out.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 10/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

First Shaktipat or Kundalini Initiation is mentioned in the bible. John the Baptist said:
"I baptize with water but the One who is to come will baptize with Fire and Spirit."
People could see fire coming out of the eyes of my Guru. He baptized or transmitted
Kudalini Shaktipat to his devotees. It was a very profound experience.

Second I am not so sure that what goes on in these charismatic churches is Kundalini.
No doubt for Some of the participants who are already spiritually awake it might be. But
for most it may be just a form of self hypnosis. There was Zero speaking in tongues in
my spiritual eastern oriented cult. I believe that true Kundalini shaktipat is only transmitted by
someone at the level of the 5th chakra and None of these preachers are at that level.
The people seem to be lacking in the blissful nature of the Kundalini. In order to have true
spiritual Kundalini awakenings one must be converted to the spiritual state.

I attended a charismatic church once and witnessed people speaking in tongues and
it didnt seem anything like my shaktipat experiences.

Shaktipat is just a natural energy in the body that AWAKENS with True Spiritual Understanding
of the nature of consciousness. It is not enlightenment but a purifying force.

Rudi taught the way of ascent. He was one of the Gurus of my Guru.

edit on 9-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

join