It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Cop Abuses Baby Squirrel ...Sprays it with Pepper Gas

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

What it shows is the type of person that he is and the badge is just a shield to hide behind.
What a small man. Obviously in fear of his life.
I hope he told his kids what he did.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

I do agree that it is a rather chicken$!!! thing to do but I'm really getting tired of cop bashing.

Once again,

Are there some bad cops.

yes.

Are most cops ok?

yes.

I work with some. At the end of the day, they are normal guys and gals with families.

The few that are "instant Ahole, just add badge" are pretty rare. If a certain city has a large group of them, THATS on the city and cheif. The guys in the city I work for are put through a helluva wringer to get the idiots and dirt bags out. High standards? good cops. Low standards? Punks with badges.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

Go ahead and look up what happens when you get bit by a rabid squirrel and tell me he acted inappropriately.

What he did was far kinder than what an average knowledgeable person would do when they are being charged by a squirrel. Rabies is not a joke, squirrels are dangerous as carriers of the plague and rabies. A bunch of stupid kids yelling in the background because they didn't understand the threat doesn't make this guy evil.

As it happens this squirrel did not have rabies. If it did the cop would have been a hero.

His only sin was not having a better understanding of rodent behavior and able to properly identify rabies at a distance.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What a sweet police officer. If the squirrel was in my yard I would have shot it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join