It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloudy Skies and Nuclear Arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm not normally one to speculate on dreams too much, as the ones I have are normally far fetched and unrealistic entirely. However, last night I had a dream that still has me somewhat shaken up.

In this dream I was myself, which is an unusual aspect as I very rarely ever have dreams with myself in them. I was outside in a suburban area. There was a good deal of grass and some hills, a few buildings scattered here and there. I remember there was someone else around too, a female that I don't know.

The female and I were standing outside talking when I happened to look up in the sky and saw what looked to me at first glance, as a black submarine falling out of the sky. I can still see it crystal clear as if I had just waken up. It could be seen falling through the clouds, but I didn't see it land. I remember it falling past the horizon and myself realizing what it was seconds before it hit the ground.

I had grabbed the female next to me and thrown her to the ground and myself over her in an attempt to save her life. I remember the terrifying explosion after i hit the ground and bracing myself for the horrific shock wave that shortly followed after. Although I clearly remember fire blazing over me neither myself nor the female I was with were harmed.

I remember running into a building at that point in time to find out what was going on. I remember checking alertmap to see if anything had happened, and it had. The United States of America was at full blown war with people from the middle East. The news was reporting multiple bombs being dropped along with invading foreign troops. There was three or four places on the East coast I can remember flashing on the news, and one spot in South America.

I've had nightmares before however none of them have ever left me this shaken up. I doubt this is a "sign" or anything of such. However I can only wonder why I had a dream of a nuclear missile hitting the US, it isn't as if I have watched movies on war before sleeping.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hmmm....were you on a hill or mountain?

I recently had, from what i can tell, is the same dream, but the girl was my sister and we were up on a hill or mountain like i said. Nuclear bombs go boom, i turn and lay on my sis to protect, fire goes over us, but we are ok.

weird

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Do you play a lot of Call Of Duty? Just wondering because I too have had a similar dream, but it's probably because it's been imprinted in my brain since MWF2. Any idea on which countries the U.S. was going to war with? Where did your dream take place (geographically)?

Sounds interesting, hope it doesn't come true!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It was mostly hills, maybe farmland. No, I haven't been playing many video games. Nor have I been watching/doing anything affiliated with war or extreme violence.

EDIT: My location is unknown to myself other than knowing I was on the East coast of the USA. The US itself was being invaded by what I strongly feel as afghan or Iranian soldiers. I remember more cool colors than warm ones, blues, greens, browns.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Vortiki because: Added more info

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

Well thankfully it was just a dream and none of those countries really pose a significant threat like that.

join