It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat versus Dolphin: Great Vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hehe, that was awesome. How can anyone not like dolphins? Seems like they are always smiling and having a good time, they crack me up. They're even funny while raping people, quite the impossible feat

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My cat does the one meow two meow thing as well. All the way up to seven at any mix. I you tubed it. Posted it on here once.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this warms my cold black heart. thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Hehe, that was awesome. How can anyone not like dolphins? Seems like they are always smiling and having a good time, they crack me up. They're even funny while raping people, quite the impossible feat

are they at La Grunta Resort? lol

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

If you did, then that is where I got the idea, it was something a couple years back if I recall, and something on ATS. So I gave it a try. She was pretty smart, but treated me with a touch a disdain over my experiment, as if, she thought I wasn't too bright and she ended up just pandering to me.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I enjoy it, I love all animals and see especially the interaction between them is lovely

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow, I wish I were there to see it live.
But the vid was just as nice. Thank you for making my day.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

One word...A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Thanks bunches for posting up that, one of the most mind blowing things with regards to nature I have ever seen
Simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Cats are beautiful animals, so well formed, agile, cunning, intelligent and of course what we see here. Curious ! That video had me smiling the whole time, it was far better than the usual doom and gloom on ATS, so big ups to you for bringing it to us today

Although, sometimes I wonder if cats are good at judging the size of the animals it chooses to interact with, take for example this little kitty, who has no fear...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Call me cynical, but I was sure that by the end of the video, the dolphin was going to snap the cat's head right off...glad that didn't happen?
Anyway, super cute!
edit on 10/4/2011 by mandrake because: spelling correction.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

This video put a smile on my face. It's really astounding to see two creatures interact that may never have gotten the chance to do so. It also shows how caring and gentle dolphins can be, its a damn shame that we feel the need to slaughter them. They may be the only other creature on our planet that has an intellect that is close to or even greater than that of man.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Very cute! I live near the beach with bottlenose dolphins and my dog often swims with them. Amazing creatures.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
What I found very interesting is that when the dolphins approached the cat, they nuzzled his head..which is as any cat "owner" will know..the universal greeting of cats to someone they are comfortable with. Given just how distinctly different cats are from dolphins in all the obvious ways (strictly land vs.sea..) what is incredible is that the dolphins appeared not just to be interested in the cat for curious reasons..but actually seemed to be greeting it in feline language (head-butt/nuzzle) and communicating. Well, thanks for making my day..my two favorite animals on earth interacting beautifully.. I am now at peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Beautiful. The cat nudges it's head on the dolphins nose, this action from cat's shows trust. I just love how gentle the dolphins are. But hey I'm sure they will be caught ate or sold. At least they got to see an animal they never see.
edit on 10-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

This video is full of cute!

It makes me stop and think about the smallest things and how beautiful they truly are. It's a shame that many of us walk through life without ever stopping to smell the roses.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResearchMan
Beautiful. The cat nudges it's head on the dolphins nose, this action from cat's shows trust. I just love how gentle the dolphins are. But hey I'm sure they will be caught ate or sold. At least they got to see an animal they never see.
edit on 10-4-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

Why do you have to be so negative? I think that everyone knows the cruelty of humanity. This video demonstrates the beauty of nature and how much we don't understand. I'm not trying to argue with you but, it really put a unnecessary darkness on the video. The opportunity to observe and appreciate nature is a true privilege.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thanks for posting.

Animals are smarter and have more compassion and love than humans these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
i wanna see the cat do that with a shark next. awwww now that would be cute

seecuund

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball

Don't think he's having much fun annually humping a million tourists for some fish. You can clearly see the guy waving fish in front of the dolphin to make him obedient. Pretty sad.

On topic: both the cat and dolphin were awesome in the vid
, dolphin had some cat-love!
edit on 10/4/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
why do you hate cats? OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join