It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Hi IAMIAM,

Is it evil? To the person receiving the unwanted contact, yes,

So then there is an evil,

My point is the act should NOT be shamed.

The act of child molestation, torture, rape and murder should be shamed because they are not good acts and wrong.

There should be red flags everywhere for the children and students on Earth saying:

“Thou shalt understand that you can Harm a person or Help them and there is a difference.”

“Thou shalt not take advantage of another and rape them.”

“Thou shalt not child molest.”

“Thou shalt not murder.”

Are we catching on yet?

Why do we shame sex at all?

Having sex with consent of another, and raping another without their consent are clearly two different things.

No wonder they suffer so when they are molested. It is the shame that does damage.

It's the person who molested and raped them without their consent that did the damage, let's get it straight.

Is this condoning Sexual Molestation? Absolutely not.

Why not? Isn't every action to you one and the same and only Love?

All is Love, Perfect and Heaven on Earth Right?

Am I right or am I wrong or is there even such a thing as right or wrong?

One should not do to anyone's body what that person does not want done.

So then you are suggesting a right and wrong way for a person to act, is that right or is there such a thing as right or wrong?

When one does things to another that that person does not want done, care should be taken to find out why he or she is behaving this way, and work to heal the illness that is creating the behavior.

Why he or she is behaving this way? Heal? Illness?

Isn't everything only Love, Perfect and Heaven on Earth?

Again, any unwanted physical intrusions of anothers body is wrong,

So there is a wrong,

but what makes sexual abuse more damaging is the shame we place on it.

Child molestation/rape of another is flat out wrong, there is also the society shame factor on top of that.

With Love,

Can you agree now that Child molestation and rape is not Love?

Perhaps All is not Love after All within the opposition structure of earth life school.

When there's a Pass, there's also a Fail.

Your Brother

If Your Brother is the same thing as saying Your Enemy, then doesn't Your Brother lose it's true meaning?

True or False? Or is there such a thing as True or False?

All are innocent.

All were born into the world innocent, but NO, all are not innocent.

If they knew what they were doing they would not do those things they do to each other.

The large majority know exactly what they are doing, there's also a 'conscience.'

It would be nice if you could address the questions I've asked you.

Does the Sun exist or is that an illusion?

Is there such a thing as Light and Dark or is that an illusion as well?

Love and Hate? Happy and Sad?

Helping and Harming? Fire and Ice?

What is Real for you if anything and what is illusion?

Here's a thread I started on the topic of -What is Love? Sharing Your Thoughts on What Love IS—->www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's move the What is Love discussion to that thread please.
Sincerely and Respectfully, Thanks.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AprPM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Why are you asking such rediculous questions?

Theres no point picking apart his post, its pretty obvious what hes saying

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

There is no need to continue my friend. I made quite clear my views on the matter. Judge none. All have a reason for the actions they take. Actions which are harmful to others stem from the judgements and harm they have received in life. Continuing on judging those who harm because they have been harmed and judged is a vicious endless cycle.

The only way forward, the only way to break the cycle, is unconditional love and forgiveness.

If you cannot see that, well I am sorry for you. Maybe in time you will.

Best of luck with it!

Judge none, love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I understand the point is to get at what is behind some of the philosophies that are making people apathetic to what Love is. To whats right. There are many who follow Law of One beliefs and HH for example. And some of it is akin to Buddist belief. But, even those practicing traditional Buddist teachings still acknowledge basic rights and wrongs, or rather what is love. Helping others.

But the bloodlines and controllers, cia/paramilitary have a slant on this. They want us to accept their slavery as For Our Good and Only Love.

All is Love.

There is a huge spiritual agenda going on to twist words around and distort basic concepts even a child can see. They want you to believe they love you and are only doing Good by you, so OBEY. Willingly go into their fema camps and let them murder you. Just obey.

They are also being misled by their controllers.

They think social dawrinism, survival of the fittest, is this right thing, superman to the nazi's, blaming the vulnerable, the majority. Separate the wheat from the chaff/the weak, and keep the one tough as nails group for their slaves, harvest the rest and sell them out to their negatives.

Its all for our own good, they say.

There is a right, and wrong, and there is Love. And waking up and working for love, helping one another, and I believe General Strikes and standing up to the leaders/controllers/bankers is the right thing to do.

But above all,not harming another. Not hurting others.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Since the topic here is Christ lives, I share this Easter/passover message with all. May it lead you from bondage.

Eating the flesh and blood of the Son of Man

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hello my blessed brothers and sisters in Christ. Bless you AdonaiChristBless, ET Man, Unity 99 and IamIam.

I share in your truth and wish to rise with you above the pride and selfishness and greed. I’m glad to find other Light Family members too. I’ve always wished to live in brotherhood and unity. Sharing with each of you.
Full well do I know the problems which beset mankind. Selfishness, greed and pride. Full well do I see the changes required. But also I see in man the desire to know, to lift his consciousness, and to see through the clouds. This world has made some dark clouds.
Man’s problem today, as always, is of his own making, it is not inherent in the Plan of God. God gave us as a gift; Freewill. By the misuse of His gift of freewill, man has placed his future, and that of all the countries of the world, in jeopardy.
Many today are beginning to realize this (that is why we have revolutions in diverse countries) and are taking such steps as they can to avert catastrophe. But not all men see the danger which faces mankind in increasing potency. Time is short indeed for reconstruction of our world along lines befitting man’s true role and purpose, which is to be one with God, to be Christ like to be as you have said; transfigured from a lump of coal to a brilliant diamond that refracts the great light which is God, so we are consumed with His light and all of us become Light Family. The way to being transfigured is the way of brotherhood, truth, light, mutual trust and service to one another. It starts with the individual then spreads into a family. This is the only way. All else has failed. My friends, unless man can do this, man on this Earth will cease to be.
Mankind has lost its way, has strayed far from the path prepared for it by God. Many there are now in the world who know this (Those who I’ve named above) who search and pray, and work towards the Light, but many more are blind and would rush towards disaster.
Yours and our efforts are proving effective despite all appearances. Some are turning to the Light and the truth, to the laws which are God’s. Love, truth, faith, trust and brotherhood. Service to one another in peace and unity.
Man is made to serve both God and man, and only through that correct service can the path to God be trodden. Make it your task to take upon yourselves the task of re-orientation, transfiguration, reconstruction and change.
Each of you are a Lighthouse and sheds abroad your Light for his brother. Make bright your lamp and let it shine forth and show the way.

Peace be with you Light Family. Amen

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
1 John 1:5-7 (New International Version)

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

God, All That Is The Highest Love and Goodness, is Light.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am curious on how Christ will return as we ready ourselves to be transfigured into a Light Family. I feel a great anticipation inside. Sometimes I can pray and turn my eyes inward and concentrate on Christ's love within me and can see a light brightening within a darkened shell, like it is trying to burst from its prison or place of confinement. I feel all that was evil being consumed by this light.

Is this the transfiguration you speak of? Is this the diamond in the coal you speak of?

Again, how will Christ return? Is the light growing within me anticipating his return? Is he coming soon?

Is this why he is gathering his Light Family?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

I am just wondering about a few things:

1. Can a person can reincarnate into anything they want after death?

2. Is there a universe/dimension where anime is real?

3. Do "time slips" really happen?

4. Is there a portal to a parallel universe in the Bermuda Triangle?

5. Finally, my ultimate question.
Does everything and every possible situation/scenario exists somewhere someplace?

Thank you.
edit on 25-4-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This thread bothered me for a long long time, as the old archaic language was too much. But the humor is fine, the point is very very very real.

The truth is, this universe is a highly interactive experience, a testing ground, where nothing is as it appears. When you can stand in nature yearning for the return of birds and bird song, and be greeted the next morning with an orchestra of birdsong, you have to pay attention. Also, the sun just lights up the room when your thoughts improve.

The druids and dark siders here, also know its interactive, so they've been working at putting/coding bad revelations and mayan calendar events for a long long time. They write their spells and cast them in our minds too.

Any cosmic events that might affect earth, are their own making. Which is why, they publish so much fear and gloom and doom ,but then criticize all the people who follow these things, and ridicule them.

Here is the truth, we're in a school. Love is the lesson. And all that this means: service to others, gentleness, peace, maturity, non-reaction, forgiveness, going the extra mile.

Love wishes to Love, rather than be Loved.
To be peaceful more than to enjoy peace.
To give, more than to receive.
To respect all others, rather than demand respect.

We never have to worry about cosmic events in an interactive universe if we are growing up in Love.

Not only is Love the answer, but we were not left on our own. Aside from daily miracles and discoveries we can make ourselves as to the nature of the Guides/Angels or Good Family watching over, we were also sent Teachers. Yeshua was a very Great Soul, and his lessons were light and easy to bear, based on true understanding and service to others. Even seeing this metaphorically, one can't help but be drawn to the goodness there. And I certainly see this as real.

But this thread, has some good terms really. The poopy diapers are very good indeed.

If we really allow immature, selfish primitive dog eat dog, social darwinism tots, in diapers, to run this world into the ground we're going to be dealing with some very big messes soon.

Ie. we're not situated to survive even minor cosmic events. A series of CME's and perhaps small impact items, could insure that only cockroaches and grass inherit earth.

We've allowed those still wearing diapers, to build nuclear facilities all over this planet, because Queenie owns most of the uranium rights and makes a lot of money on this.

We've allowed humanity to be sacrificed children, to sacrificed to their god of dirty energy, fossil fuels and dark side technology, which makes these diaper tots alot of money.

If we're not going to grow out of these diapers, or wake up more, Earth doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell of surviving modest cosmic events even.

We need to move on in our understanding that Love is service and good works. Its mature and takes the blinders off. It doesnt reward those in diapers, those primitive and selfish ones, to control this world and conjure its destruction.

This was actually a very good thread. Even the language that seemed too biblical, seen in the right light, was right on!

Bump.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join