It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Your message seems to have gotten lost on some my friend. Here is another way of saying what you seem to be saying. Maybe it will clear up the confusion.

What has been shared was not meant for all to see and understand; most have been too conditioned to understand the words of the bible clearly for what they truly are. How can ye properly distinguish light square truths from dark square untruths if ye do not have light eyes to see and properly understand the truth?

Do ye say unto yourselves that ye truly understand what is being shared in the bible even that which has been distorted, altered and changed intentionally for what it really is? IAMIAM may have an understanding of the teachings of Jesus Christ recognizing that they demonstrate unconditional Forgiveness and Love seeing past the conditioning words of the bible but there is still more to it than meets the eye.

Those who read the message given to me to declare upon the world have interpreted it according to the spirit in which they have within them. The true Light Family in the Heavens our Father Creator God is not a God of jealousy, wrath, vengeance, hate, destruction, punishment and war. For many will interpret the bible and words in such a way and believe that God wants all to BURN and SUFFER who have not obeyed the commandments of GOD. If ye have interpreted the message in this way and see not the Light in the world for what it really is then ye are conditioned and most in religions themselves are conditioned and understand not the true things of God which are Good. For our Father Creator God is a Loving and Good God that has not jealousy, wrath, vengeance, hate, destruction or desires of war in Him.

The true God Creator is Good and the Heavens are the Light Family that gives us Light and Life who Love us and want the very best for all of us on earth. The true Light Family in the Heavens does not desire death, destruction, pain, suffering and misery to ever come upon you; but I say unto you that there are real dangers for humanity that must be revealed for your own good, protection and welfare. If ye know not the dangers and are walking right into them then ye must be warned so ye may avoid being deceived and falling into the pits and traps setup for thee by thine adversary.

Many have read what they have read based on their own conditioning self in the mirror; can some of ye get past your own conditioning selves and look beyond the conditioning words and find the true meanings interpreted from the light eye of goodness? Do ye not understand that Love is Love and Evil is Evil and neither mix or mingle as both are of oppositions one to another? Do ye not understand the true ways of the world and how the beast system has been setup to deceive, blind and trap you?

Do ye not understand that religions have been used for control and war purposes and caused all kinds of evil things to occur in the name of God and religion and have blinded the eyes of the world to turn them against the true Creator GOD in anger believing that GOD is the one who did such things? Do ye really believe that a true loving God of Good and Love could ever allow or wish harm to come upon you? Do ye believe that your true Light Family in the Heavens and Father in Heaven above wishes for you to ever suffer?

I say unto you that the teaching of Jesus Christ reveal the plain and simple truths of who the Father and Light Family in the heavens above represent. They are the true Light Benevolents beyond this universe; for they are the Creators of all Creation within this Universe. Do ye not understand the plain and simple truths being shown unto you based on the true teachings of Jesus Christ? Is it not about Love and doing Good unto others?

Luke 11:11
If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then being imperfect and subject unto doing evil know how to give good gifts unto your own children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give Good gifts unto them that asketh? I say unto you that your Father in Heaven is a Loving God of Good and ye do have a Family in Heaven that loves and only wishes and desires the best for you. Be not fooled and deceived by thine adversary on earth that wishes to condition and make ye believe that God is Evil, jealous, wrathful, hateful, destructive desiring to bring hell fire upon thee because that is not true and a lie by thine adversary. There is a real danger based on cause and effect, freewill and consequence to action of reaping what a person chooses to sow that people should be made aware of for their own safety. For this end have I started this thread and for this reason will this message be shared with the world.

I will go and do the things that the Good Father in Heaven wants me to do and continue to share this message in steadfastness so that the world can prepare the way for the Heavens return because they are coming and I am now a witness of these things. The Light Family in the Heavens will return and this is not a metaphor but a real event coming and literal. The signs and wonders will be made more and more clear and behold even this year shall they come. I give unto you a date to prepare for of 10.11.11 that ET_MAN has also been given to share which is an important time-line date that ye should spiritually be prepared for.

10.11.11 thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Recognize that there are oppositions on earth and in spirit; and that there is a good and evil and evil is not good and good is not evil. Forgive everyone and be more kind, giving, loving, patient, caring and charitable to those in need around you. Do not set your hearts upon the riches of the world and your worldly possessions; be not attached to the materialistic things of the world that are spiritually holding you back. Follow in the footsteps of Christ to simplify it and do Good unto others. Understand that the true unconditionally loving teachings of Jesus Christ are the way back to the Heavens. He shows us the way, path and truth on how we must live in order to make it. Be wise and do that which is Good for our actions do have consequences based on freewill and we do reap what we sow. Good is good and love is love and they do have opposites.

Blessings, love and peace be with you all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

As always, whether or not Christ actually existed is irrelevant to my world view.

Christ did exist even though many have tried to debunk and discredit the life of Christ. Some have based the life of Christ on being astrological related and mythological.

The evidence that Christ did exist outweighs the evidence that Christ did not exist.
Here is a video by an atheist who was a reporter that wanted to disprove the life of Christ and did his very best to find evidence to disprove that Christ ever existed. Interestingly enough what did he run into and discover? He discovered that the evidence for Christ existing far outweighs the evidence for Christ not existing. Something to watch that is quite interesting for those of you who have doubts and questions about Jesus Christ ever existing.

Zeitgeist is another video that did their very best to disprove the life of Christ or show that it was based on astrological events, mythological, fantasy or a story that has gone around for a long period of time dating back to the Ancient Egyptians; paganism. What people are missing is that Christ's life was both real and manifested throughout creation even astrologically and the very earth and creation we see all around us bears witness to the life of Christ. Even the very things that He accomplished upon the earth that were of great importance that not everybody fully can understand at this time including the significance of the winter solstice. Upon the birth of Christ it was said that a new star appeared in the Heavens showing an astrological events occurring; As above so Below. Here is another video showing Zeitgeist refuted and people really should watch the first video the Case for Christ by the Atheist to see the evidence that does exist showing that the life of Jesus Christ was real.

He may have walked the Earth, and I do believe he did,

He did; True

the truth he taught is still truth,

True; the Teachings of Jesus Christ are true if interpreted and understood correctly.

He has already been, he has already accomplished his goal, his mission is complete.

Christ accomplished His mission on earth in mortality but His omega plan for earth and return has not yet been fulfilled and complete. Jesus Christ will return; the Second Coming is a real event yet to come.

Christ is the Son of God.

Christ is the Son of God and is a Son of Good.

Christ taught that all those who believed he was the Son of God, were believed by him to be Children of God.

Those who understand Good could see and recognize that Christ was the Son of God and Good; it takes one to know one. All spirit intelligences “Souls” on earth that do Good works and choose to do Good are potential inheritors of the Heavens that represent and stand for all that is Good.

God = All that is Good; and Good is one and the same forever; As Light is one and the same Forever.

In other words, it is an acknowledgment that we are all EQUAL

It shows and even manifests in creation that all are not precisely equal but are on different levels of existence; as the stars differ in brightness one from the other so do spirit intelligences “souls” on earth exist on different levels of intelligences and awareness however with EQUAL potential to grow as an intelligence has always existed in one form or another and will always exist. Intelligences were never created nor can they ever be created but have always existed. Creation or the physical manifestation of matter from energy is temporal and had a beginning at point in time; on the other hand the energy that created the moons, planets, stars and all of creation is eternal and always existed in one form or another. Energy was never created nor can it ever be created but has always existed in one form or another. Creation was organized into existence from energy found in infinite space by the Creator/Creators.

If one claims to be the Son of God, but does not acknowledge anyone else as the Child of God, they are not seeing all as equal but their own selves as somehow better.

Something or someone being better is only a perception of better for someone and if we all have infinite amounts of time within eternity to progress and develop then all have equal opportunity and potential from that aspect. All spirit intelligences or “souls” on earth have equal opportunity and potential but they are not all on the same equal level; at least not yet as the stars differ in brightness one from another so do the spirit intelligence “souls” on earth differ one from the other. Eternity is a wonderful thing where eternal progression exists with equal opportunity potential for all spirit intelligence “souls.”

As Christ was the Son of God, so am I.

Are you a Son of Good? Do you live your life doing good unto others following in the footsteps of Christ? Do you recognize the difference between Good and the opposite of Good?

The Second Coming. Too many people are waiting for the second coming.

The Heavens word has been sealed; Jesus Christ will return to earth with the hosts of Heaven and in that day the prophecy shall be fulfilled which is written.

Mathew 24:40

“Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.”

Christ already rose from the dead.

He has and did; Christ ascended into a higher state of existence into the Heavens beyond the Suns.

His kingdom is already here.

Christ's teachings represent all that is Good and that which all beings in the Heavens live by which are Good. Christ's teachings are available on earth if interpreted correctly but many religions have corrupted the true words of Jesus Christ and greatly misinterpreted the bible; distorted the teachings and even changed the meanings from good to evil. Evil is never Good and Good is never Evil but many have made Evil out to be Good and Good out to be Evil. Christ's teachings represent and stand for all that is Good of God. The kingdom of Heaven is above and beyond this universe into immortality; into the Eternities however a person can connect with the kingdom of heaven within themselves and find peace, comfort and guidance with the spirit of Christ which can be their guide which is the Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit of pureness and truth coming from the Heavens. In order to have such a spirit within thee thou must first live by the words of Christ and be as Christ taught. Pray unto your Father in Heaven about these words with an open and honest heart and I promise you that you will receive confirmation of these words based on your sincerity. Knock and the doors shall be opened unto those with an honest , pure and sincere heart. Let the spirit of Truth manifest the truth unto thee; let the spirit of Christ be with thee to guide thee.

The second coming of Christ has always been an internal realization of his truth.

The Second Coming of Christ is a real event and not a metaphor; behold the signs and wonders of the heavens are at the doors even now and shall come unto thee as lightning and thunder. The Heavens shall open and the Light Family shall come quickly; who shall stand in such a day for who can withstand their presence. Be then prepared and filled with the spirit of Christ so that ye may be translated and taken upon yourself a transfiguration to withstand the presence of the hosts of Heaven upon the second coming of the Son of Man even Jesus Christ.

distorting his truth,

Many distort the truth of Jesus Christ unknowingly; many not realizing it and even perhaps with good intentions.

You are loved by Jesus Christ and what I share with you is the truth coming from the Heavens.

Blessings, love and peace be with you.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

What has been shared was not meant for all to see and understand; most have been too conditioned to understand the words of the bible clearly for what they truly are. How can ye properly distinguish light square truths from dark square untruths if ye do not have light eyes to see and properly understand the truth?

Yes, this is what I thought, and yet Yeshua is not like that. Matthew 13, actually was meant for people to see through the world and its traps, to pray for assistance in seeing. It wasn't an "in club". With time being short, like it is, though there is no time, and though one of my messages in an experience told me that this day took 9 days to complete, so the Higher Ups are watching over, and "time" is in their hands. But I think people who are very long suffering, depressed by the state of the world, entrapped in slave pens, by an empire, really really need to be told loving things, to trust the love in them and others, to see it, to think the most positive loving thoughts, and pray and find ways to improve their lives and help others, seek healing, healing of sight, direction and help.

Positive messages aimed at the common folk. Thats how I see things.

I know the intentions are very good and there is something being given to you. So don't want to say too much here, put in different words, said your own way. So, Peace.

Those who read the message given to me to declare upon the world have interpreted it according to the spirit in which they have within them. The true Light Family in the Heavens our Father Creator God is not a God of jealousy, wrath, vengeance, hate, destruction, punishment and war. For many will interpret the bible and words in such a way and believe that God wants all to BURN and SUFFER who have not obeyed the commandments of GOD. If ye have interpreted the message in this way and see not the Light in the world for what it really is then ye are conditioned and most in religions themselves are conditioned and understand not the true things of God which are Good. For our Father Creator God is a Loving and Good God that has not jealousy, wrath, vengeance, hate, destruction or desires of war in Him.

I'm slowly reading these two posts, but this part isn't true. People arent interpreting according to the spirit in them. I have a lot of positivity and have seen many meanings in scripture. But go into shock and freeze mode because of the language, thee's and thou's and the woe unto thee's which deliberately put there, with intent.

I do this because this is to me, the annanuki/Roman and to modern days, bloodlines control thing. And they're the same people who just haarped japan, and got paid 60 trillion yen to the US after this, and now my province, BC, is akin to the radiation of Japan according to Norwegian scientists, as if we were adjacent to Fukushima. They're not my friends, and I went into shock and couldnt even fully read through that post. I've tried many times but can't get through it even. I love them unconditionally but I denounce what they've done to people.

On IAMIAM your post, read it and aside from saying potential too many times was happy and felt the light and love. I know everyones going to make, not sure about this time period however, but have been told over and over to trust the Family 100%, to know they will do the right thing, and are filled with Love. Was shown in the vision of the 7th seal, Dec 21, that Love, the Pure Lamb, is holding his hand out to us, to me, to fear not. And that I am indeed to see, yearn for and envision all being freed, always. Its part of what I'm to do.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think anyone reading this should look beyond the words, the old fashioned words, and recognize a message can be the same message, said in different ways. Perhaps this is an indication of one way of responding to what is like the authoritative wording and structures in the bible that only appeal to some, and not to those trying to remove their training wheels on their bikes, and in itself its a challenge, can you read between the lines, feel the basic message. I'm going to find a link where the same thing is basically being said by the same author.

So maybe, just maybe, there is an intent, a push, nudge, hint............to see past some words, to be able to pick up any book and see the light squares.

Can you read through, "woe unto thee's" and see the pure light and love message there, for in all religous books there are both, dark and light squares, a structures in the tests.

Yes, I'm beginning to think there is a brilliance to this thread after all, however, note I do freeze and go into shock over some of the words too. But, persisting, knowing that there must be a reason, its got to really be pointing something out to us, is a good start. To see the Light in it.

I have to say something too, I was pushed to go further and reread it several times, going past the first shock, then the resistance to these continued in me on the second attempt to get through it. And then yesterday coming home from the store a message was given to me when I was really tired, and felt something strongly was up, that there was something needed here. That adonaichristbless was being given a real mission, it was like the veil shifted. I don't intend to say too much about this, but it sent me back to trying again.

So, I tried reading it again, it takes a while for me, like peeling layers of freeze up shock mode off first, over the woes.

I;ve read the whole bible but never the KJV, it was more like a news article grammar style.

edit to add: concerning the message I got, I want to show a few associations from who gave it to me, because I recognized them. This name ACB mentioned Jmmanuel. That was the association for the message I got, and I know where this term or name comes from.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was loving your post, and was thinking that perhaps you were a real prophet!

But then you threw out a date. An exact date.

Mark 13:32

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

What are you doing? Please explain to me...

Also you're talking about how God isn't a jealous God...
It states in the bible MULTIPLE times that he is indeed a jealous and angry god.
edit on 10-4-2011 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Its not the Families date, its their date. They, the bloodlines and the ones they serve, the Empire, their HH boss, is making things come true on a time schedule relating to both revelations and the Mayan time period, and their 9th wave. Japan fits in, on 03 11, two days after the 9th wave, and 10 11 11 is the last day of it, beginning in Oct. But Family is watching over and should one side be present Family is as well, the Light is there as well. So, in a sense, its up to us to allign ourselves and see with Love and reach for the hand of Love.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you're basically saying that TPTB are going to try and recreate the Second Coming?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You bet. And whats behind them.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

Part 1, 9/11. No mistakes done, down to the last detail, the last astrological arrangement, and was well planned in advance, for decades, or longer, for they really just get taught from childhood they're here to fill out a purpose, and to follow scripts. And, they used technology to accomplish this. John Lear on another forum, talks about their space stations that cost trillions and was funded by underfunding the world, taking 90% of its resources and leaving the children starving, one dying every other second, that technology as well to do 9/11.

Rik clay 11 11 part 1

part two is well worth it!

From this post on, this thread shows how the negatives code the matrix: www.abovetopsecret.com... with their negative spell casting. Movies that program us to bring in these disasters, not alone. We don't do it without their backups, their tech, their HH elements. But its based on our collective consciousness, and the double slit experiment:

Then there is Japan, 3/11.

This lists some graphs for the 9th Wave, mayan cycle and a complete clincher for Japan, and the day the cme brought in the wave was April 9th. Then 3 11.

That chart of dates is going to be needed, we need to send alot of love and light and turn around this negative.

In fact, my contacts in meditation, gave me wonderful message. I was shown waves being held back, the volcanoes and ground stabilized, mitigated, not stopped. There is a difference. Their goal was to wake us up and have us feel their unconditional love, and forgiveness, and that we, in turn give this to everyone and the world, and ourselves, to free this planet.

starworlds.blogspot.com...

This was one of the links, I had read it and the Veda, ancient As Above So Below Astrology, which is the same as the 9/11 video at the top, and the ones the bloodlines bring things in on, is very depicative of Japan.

ie Aquarius for the tsunami, Saturn in death house with Virgo for harvest. Venus in retrograde MorningStar position, which is cataclysm.

Of course they're bringing it in, and it connects to the seventh seal.

I had a vision in the moon eclipse of the Lamb, and relating to the seventh seal, connected a previous meditation, so I recognized the whiter than white, pure lamb, pure unconditional love and kindness in what I saw.

No matter what happens, what is coming, I trust in the Love that I was shown in that vision. He is telling us to take that hand of Love, stive to be Love and take the hand of Love.

I found this thread, the OP is quite short, but there is more to this matrix than meets the eye, and his vision was either truth or very strong metaphor, something he was meant to see, for we need to wake up.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I was loving your post, and was thinking that perhaps you were a real prophet!

I am just a man; like you are just a man humbly sharing a message that was given to me.

But then you threw out a date. An exact date.

I have not shared an exact date having to do with the Second Coming.

What I have shared is a time-line of importance; the date of 10.11.11 was also given to me and confirmed that it's a date and time to be prepare for.

Mark 13:32

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father"

No one knoweth the day or the hour for the Second Coming of Christ when the Light Family shall return to Earth that is true but the Father.

Also you're talking about how God isn't a jealous God...
It states in the bible MULTIPLE times that he is indeed a jealous and angry god.

The True Creator God of Creation and this universe is not a jealous or angry God but a loving God of Good.

Good is Good, Love is Love and a Loving God is never the opposite to that which is Good and Love.

Blessings, Love and Peace be with you.
edit on 10-4-2011 by AdonaiChristBless because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Remember; "Project Blue Beam."

Look a spiral in the sky appears over Norway, then Russia, then New Zealand, then an alien armada appears, then look its the savior (in all the different cultures and religions of the world) suddenly appears and unites the people to combat the evil alien/demons/fallen angels uniting all of mankind.... Hurray!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I am just a man; like you are just a man humbly sharing a message that was given to me.

You act humble now. I don't bear any witness in my spirit that this is from the Almighty. Sorry....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3

You act humble now. I don't bear any witness in my spirit that this is from the Almighty. Sorry....

Agreed. If they do try to fake the coming of the Almighty God and people actually buy it... What poor lost souls...

When The Almighty God comes, everyone will know it, undoubtedly, without a question and ALL will fall to their knees in awe. At this point, it is too late.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

The Almighty does not speak this way, nor does He send His servants to make spectacles of themselves.

Have ye considered that the almighty ye think ye know is not the true Good Creator God of this universe? Is it possible that ye are merely conditioned by the conditioning words of the bible to not see the true word of God for what it really is? Good words of God which can only be Good ; or have ye been fooled by thine adversary into believing that evil is good and good evil? Can ye read between the lines?

Where is thine light eyes to see I say unto thee?

See ye not the things of God which are Good?

Know ye not that all things that are Good come from God and are approved by God?

Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts for such a message being shown unto you?

Shall ye not know them by their words and fruits through the spirit of God which is Good?

How is it that ye judgeth things pertaining to the promotion of Godly things which are Good?

Know ye not that a loving Good God Creator has no evil found in them and is incapable of taking part in such evils?

I say unto you that God our Heavenly Father from the heavens above is a perfect God of Goodness and Love and has nothing opposite of such within. No unclean thing can enter into an existence of Cleanliness or how then can a place remain clean if it has not cleanliness within?

No unclean thing can enter into the kingdom of Good and what is this to say unto thee? Does this not suggest that there are no evil works being done within the Heavens above? Does this not suggest that the only thing found within the Heavens is Love and Goodness in it's purest form?

Ye say that this message is not from God which is Good but I say unto thee that all things that are Good and Godly promoting Good and Godliness which is Goodness come from God. How is it that ye cannot see and understand clearly with an eye of light the goodness and things of light and God?

I say unto thee; that unless ye become as little children pure in heart and loving in it's purest form ye shall not enter into the Heavens above and beyond with the true Light Family.

Those who promote evil words and works come from the same vine; recognize ye not the message being shared and promoted to you in this very thread? REPENT; in other words look upon yourself in the mirror and work on turning your weaknesses into strengths. Live your life to the best of your ability working harder on living more and more as shown unto you by the teachings and examples of Christ. Unconditional Love and doing Good unto others and all things that are Good of God.

Is it that difficult to see that which is God and the things Good in life? Recognize ye not the things that are Good and things that are opposite to Love and Good? Blinded are many and confused by thine adversaries; why complicate things? See ye not that Love and Goodness are Godly and Goodly things from the Heavens of God?

One should work to become more perfect when it comes to living their lives in Godliness and Goodness to the best of their ability. As it's been written: Be ye thou perfect;Even as your father who art in heaven is perfect.

The kingdom of Love and Goodness is the Heavens of Goodness, Purity, Love and God.

I say unto thee that unless ye become a pure and perfect unconditional loving being with your heart set in the right place ye shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

If ye have found evil in these words being shared to thee then ye see not the things of God which are Good. If ye understandeth not the true message being given unto you then ye understandeth not how the Light Family in the Heavens above worketh.

How can ye say this message is not of God when such being shared with thee is only Good promoting the things of God which are Good. Understandeth ye not that which is Good and all that the Heavens represent and stand for? Know ye not that Jesus Christ represents all that is Good and Love in it's purest form? I say unto you that if ye have seen Christ and the character of Christ being an unconditional loving being in example then ye have also seen those in the Heavens above who are of the same character and “oneness” in spirit.

A “oneness” spirit of God which is Good, Love and Peace.

Good is Good, Love is Love; how is it that ye perverse and twist the understandings of God which are Good into things of evil interpreting them incorrectly making them out to be an opposite? Is not the serpent and devil a symbolic representation of all that which is evil? Know ye not the true nature of Good and Evil?

The history of the bible has blinded thine eyes and thine adversary David even Lucifer the gatekeeper of the underworld has established their kingdom well. Understand ye not the the symbolic representations of these things? Be not deceived or fooled; for there is no such thing as a Good God Creator of jealousy, wrath, vengeance, hate, destruction and war. The almighty ye believe in may not be the true God of Love and all that is Good? Do ye truly believe that God is evil and evil God? How can a perfect God have evil in them if they be not perfect in Good? How can a perfect Heaven be perfect if it be not full of Love and Goodness in it's purest form?

May ye be blessed with clear eyes to see and understand the things of God which are only Good.

Blessings, Love and Peace be with you..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

So you're basically saying that TPTB are going to try and recreate the Second Coming?

They are NOT going to recreate the Second Coming but other clever and cunning deceptions are coming.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

What will Jesus do once he comes back to Earth?

Where will he return back on Earth? Mount of Olives?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Can I have some of the drugs you've been smokin please!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi AdonaiChristBless,

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless
The following videos are meant for you to connect with the true spirit of Christ, it's not about any one religion; it's about love, peace and doing good unto others.

The true teachings of Jesus Christ have been given unto mankind to show them the way as an example to make it to the heavens.

I've selected the following videos as it's the closest video I've found from all Christian religions that properly depict the true character of Jesus Christ when he walked upon the earth.

Calm, still, understanding, charitable, patient, tolerant, forgiving, at peace and unconditionally loving.

Find the true spirit of Christ which is the spirit of love and peace and connect with the heavens.

Blessings, love and peace be with you all.

I've also used these same video's in another thread to show the character of Christ and think these video's do a good job of that.

All I'm seeing is the Light in this thread because that (IS) what I choose to see and pick up-)

If others are disturbed by what's being shared or what they think is being shared --- based on their own interpretation of what they think they read and see --- then perhaps they should ask themselves why they've allowed themselves to get so upset and disturbed in the first place? What seems to be the problem and why are they reacting in such a way as they are? Does a person with a Light eye see the Light for what it truly IS understanding that the opposite of Light in a world full of opposition goes along with it? Do they remain still, calm and at peace when they walk through that valley and shadow?

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AprPM11 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You'd think that the all-knowing creator of the universe would have learned the first rule of storytelling: show don't tell.

Hell, you'd think that it would know how to be concise as well....or that it would communicate in a modern form of English easily understandable by a modern audience instead of in a pseudo-Jamesian dialect.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

He will return not as He did before, that is what Christians fail to understand. He will not return as the healer and teacher. In Revelation it clearly states that He will return with the Heavenly Hosts (Angels & Saints) to wage war against the followers of the 2 beasts. Not preaching & teaching, that will be done by the 2 witnesses before His return.

Keep an eye on this guy, he is the one, to those who wish to be deceived (the church included) are waiting for. This guy appears and disappears like Christ did, healing and teaching. Most of his appearances were to Christians:

www.share-international.org...

He says every religion is awaiting his coming and will appear to all of them simultaneously as their messiah,savior, Mahdi, 5th Buddha, Maitreya, christ

And then there's this guy:

www.spiritofmaat.com...

Also remember, if you do a root word study of the term: Anti-Christ means "Instead of Christ." Remember; Martin Luther said that The Roman Catholic Church is Anti-Christ, because their doctrine was made by men instead of by Christ. So when you say The Anti-Christ meaning: in Revelation there references 2 beasts or Anti-Christ. 1 beast as a conqueror (thru the guise of peace, uniting mankind as in the tower of Babel) and one as a spiritual leader turning the people to worship the 1st beast and the dragon (Lucifer/Satan).

Remember; Lucifer is the bright and shining one who brings enlightenment to the world. He is referred to as the morning and evening star, master of light, light bringer, the grand illusionist, the deceiver: "Project Blue Beam."
edit on 12-4-2011 by Komodo3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by Komodo3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I am calling on you to repent of the evil of ignorance. I accuse you of being one of those that Jeremiah speak against in Jeremiah 23. You prophesy out of religious pride and a false humility. Jesus or any of the prophets spoke in old English. They spoke in the language of the people listening. I read out of The Geneva Bible and King James, but I never speak in that language, because no one understands it. Repent of your religious pride, your false humility. Quit saying that this is a word/oracle of the Lord, because it is clearly not. You are destroying yourself and those THE Almighty is trying to reach. What you are saying,turns these people off from the truth which will be on your head. Jesus said in Luke 17

"Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him."

You are being rebuked (this is not persecution) and will be forgiven by me and others if you will repent.

"Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jeremiah 23

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join