It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
The FBI and others are probably slowly making these things more readily available because that Iranian scientist has come forward about Iran building the worlds first flying saucer.

Notice how in the last year or two there has been more UFO related information declassified then in the last 70 years combined?

How does this look anything like a "saucer".... and what does it have to do with Rosewell?

Source

Source

edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Pretty sweet website. Maybe America is the land Of The Free... 30-50 years after any important fact. I wonder what they will be disclosing to us in another 40 years? Obama, Clinton, Bush , Reagan, Nixon and Carter were all aliens? Possibly all of the worlds leaders...we're the aliens!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is an important document, it claims that a investigator for the Air Force states that 3 UFO's were found and that 3 aliens were found in each one.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

This is hilarious, did you actually believe that picture of a Quadrocopter you posted was the picture of the flying saucer tech Iran has alleged to have made?

----------->

Don't open your mouth with petty replies if its going to make you look silly.

edit on 9-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Interesting about RADAR interfering the craft. I read this recently

"THERE IS A VERY WEAK GRAVITY at the site near Dulce. He said that the craft are very sensitive to the gravity levels and that SUGGESTED THAT PERHAPS THE OTHER SITES MIGHT ALSO BE LOCATED RELATIVE TO WEAK GRAVITY. "He indicated that the objects fly in a wobbly way. His pictures have shown that. He says 'like the rocking of a boat.' He has measured many right angle turns and also full 180 degree turns in a 20th of a second with the objects still inside the bow-wave. He has also observed and photographed the object or lights moving in a triangular pattern and square patterns. HE SAYS HIGH POWERED RADAR CAN INTERFERE WITH THEM."

Also, there is a ton of crazy snip here as well www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by boncho

This is hilarious, did you actually believe that picture of a Quadrocopter you posted was the picture of the flying saucer Iran has alleged to have made?

----------->

Don't open your mouth with petty replies if its going to make you look silly.

Exactly, it's "alleged" to have been made. So far the only picture to come out with the press release was that one, and a stock photo from ukmail.....

ETA: Found another one and added it to last post.

Meaning your post of:

The FBI and others are probably slowly making these things more readily available because that Iranian scientist has come forward about Iran building the worlds first flying saucer.

Makes no sense.

And it makes even less sense when considering the documents in this thread were released a long time ago...
edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well firstly I stated that the FBI and others are slowly releasing info, which did not specifically mean the documents in this thread. More to do with the fact that many countries are declassifying their ufo files.

Secondly the tech of the alleged Iranian flying saucer was said to have been given to other countries years ago.

And isn't all ufology alleged?

Now concerning in Iranian saucer.

The benefits of this astounding technology are many fold and address many of the challenges found in space travel. To be blunt, it seems to combine all the best technologies of the fictional Starship Enterprise. For example, the magnetic field produced by the craft protects the occupants from cosmic radiation. Due to the fact the craft produces its own gravitational field, occupants can walk about normally and will experience the same level of gravity they do on Earth.

This technology is claimed to offer not only faster than light travel, but almost instant space travel. Theoretically, a craft could travel to the nearest star system (4.2 light years away) in seconds! Of course this technology offers benefits inside of a planetary atmosphere. A craft utilizing this technology would not come into physical contact with air due to the powerful magnetic field around the craft. This would eliminate drag and prevent sonic booms. It is also claimed that the craft would be able to travel underwater without any drag!

And yet you post your reply with a picture of a Quadrocopter complete with rotor blades thinking you know everything to justify a thumbs down to my harmless reply.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
They only release what they want to release!
Where was this info found? I doubt the source is legit.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I posted (sourced) articles from Iranian news media, did you have a source for yours?

Second.

And isn't all ufology alleged?

No, there are well documented accounts of UFO's. Did you mean to say are aliens alleged? Yes.

Well firstly I stated that the FBI and others are slowly releasing info, which did not specifically mean the documents in this thread. More to do with the fact that many countries are declassifying their ufo files.

They weren't releasing documents "slowly" before this Iranian 'ufo'? Because that is what you are implying in the below quoted post.

Again.

edit on 10-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have a Master Sergeant now working for the CIA , he is the Liason for my region and i am going to college atm and enrolled in a certain program.

Im nothing special , just being taught how to do certain things for my future job , but very simply put i asked him about Roswell.

He said, "What about it?"
I asked , " Well did Aliens really crash there or what Top?"
He said , " No , it was one our aircraft...black project. However , it was saucer shaped. Using certain propulsions we confiscated from Germany in 1945"

That simple. Now there is a lot more that goes with this conversation i am just not willing to really talk about , however take as you will

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
"Just Released"?!?!?

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2010...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2009...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2008...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2007...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2005...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2001...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 1999...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 1998...
Link

Seriously, the moderators should ban anyone who doesnt have a brain.

And where did this garbage all start?

Silas Newton told George Koehler about 3-foot tall aliens and their saucer;
Koehler told Morley Davies
who told Jack Murphy and I. J. van Horn
who told Rudy Fick
who told the editor of the Wyandotte Echo in Kansas City
where it was read by an Air Force agent in the Office of Special Investigations
who passed on the story to Guy Hottel of the FBI
who sent a memo to his boss (Thomas).

Link

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingoddball
They only release what they want to release!
Where was this info found? I doubt the source is legit.

It's the FBI on a ".gov" website

c'mon man, read up!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Did we get the three little human-shaped aliens in metallic suits from the Germans too?

so ya... I'll be believing a ".gov" website, an Air Force investigator, and an FBI Special agent from that time period over your source...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
"Just Released"?!?!?

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2010...
Link

People discussing the Guy Hottel memo back in 2009...
Link

Seriously, the moderators should ban anyone who doesnt have a brain.

And where did this garbage all start?

Silas Newton told George Koehler about 3-foot tall aliens and their saucer;
Koehler told Morley Davies
who told Jack Murphy and I. J. van Horn
who told Rudy Fick
who told the editor of the Wyandotte Echo in Kansas City
where it was read by an Air Force agent in the Office of Special Investigations
who passed on the story to Guy Hottel of the FBI
who sent a memo to his boss (Thomas).

Link

A bunch of these are blog posts and the ones I could find that even mention the memo in question speak of blacked out writing, some guy 8 people removed from the source...

now WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT!

* The memo is posted on a U.S. Government FBI website.
* It's from an Air Force investigator making this claim to a Special Agent of the FBI.
* We have (previously) a guy describing a weather balloon crash, but in his hand he's holding the related government memo which discusses "VICTIMS"... there are no people, and thus no victims, in a weather balloon accident.

I recognize people will be vehemently opposed to this because it's the real deal. If your mindset is that aliens don't exist you will find ANY reason to deny the validity of this FBI document. It's the way of the world, some people search for truth, other people hold onto old ideas with fists clinched in fear.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: removed some links from the quote

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi there. Everyone I have something important to share with you. After reading a few of the postings its quite obvious many of you failed to realise that non of 'secret' documents are true. Despite your best efforts there has been no definte evidence for such claims as these.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
now WE HAVE THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT!

Well, the original document has BEEN AVAILABLE FOR DECADES!

That's way the blog posts above (and dozens of books) have already addressed (and explained) the relevant document!

!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

from what I've seen of it, it's always been some dude on Art Bell or some blog post. I've never seen it as directly posted by the U.S. Government. I believe this makes it significantly more efficacious as evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I've never seen it as directly posted by the U.S. Government.

Well, it's in the WayBack Machine's Internet Archive of the FBI's website from at least 1998 (and was probably on the FBI's website before that) and I've seen it on the FBI website myself for over 10 years.

(As I've written about elsewhere, the document was released to researchers by the FBI under the FOIA in the late 1970s.)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Very true i mean all of a sudden we're seeing F.B.I files of Hitler in Argentina and now aliens landing at Roswell why?

Is this disinfo or serious? Also are these new releases or older? Something smells fishy here.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
i mean all of a sudden we're seeing F.B.I files of Hitler in Argentina and now aliens landing at Roswell why?

We are not seeing these documents "all of a sudden". The relevant alien/ufo documents were released under the Freedom Of Information Act in the USA in the late 1970s.

The hype about the FBI's "Vault" (a new - faster and easier - interface to access some documents released under the Freedom Of Information Act) seems to, well, ignore the facts...

But when has ufology ever let the facts get in the way of a good story???
edit on 10-4-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join