It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

interesting that it mentions 3 flying disks ..never heard of more than one been recovered before..anyone?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by boncho

There is enough of proof outthere but you have to see it for yourself. I don´t have to proof anything to you or soemone else. If they don´t want to look for themselfs what´s outthere why should i feel the need to spoon fed the informations to them? Debunkers and sceptics are just lazy people and i´m just tired to hear their ridicilous excuses over and over again.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

Maybe you don't spoon feed "proof" because people don't want to hear ridiculous claims?

If you have some I'd be more than interested in looking at it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Like i said you are just not worth it. Look for yourself or don´t but never expect other people to do it for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

The LA incident comes in mind and wasn´t around that time a crash in Russia too? You are really surprised about the fact that they captured more than one disc? UFOs were around since the beginning of time. I bet there are literally hundreds of crashed saucers buried under our feets or even deep down in the ocean.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Like i said you are just not worth it. Look for yourself or don´t but never expect other people to do it for you.

Actually, if someone has proof of something so monumental, every person on the planet is a person worth showing it to.

And spreading disinformation is not helping any type of research that is being done into the UFO phenomena. You should go back to point A, reassess what you have been led to believe, and start over.

That is of course only if you do not have any indisputable evidence, but should you have, everyone on ATS would appreciated your posting of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

The LA incident comes in mind and wasn´t around that time a crash in Russia too? You are really surprised about the fact that they captured more than one disc? UFOs were around since the beginning of time. I bet there are literally hundreds of crashed saucers buried under our feets or even deep down in the ocean.

The memo was hearsay, there is nothing in it to verify that discs crashed or if there were more than one disc in claimed crash.....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As boncho said a few posts back, this is not proof of Roswell happening unfortunately. All it proves is that an FBI agent recorded an account of what was said to have happened from an un-named source. We have no way of knowing whether the account this person gave is true.

Personally I think something did crash at Roswell and I'm sure that the really juicy reports won't be released anytime soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The truth will not be published on the FBI website.

Come on... a little logical reasoning (seasoning?) please.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Ps: A sceptic will never believe it and that´s a fact. It doesn´t matter how much proof you are throwing in their faces and to be honest it´s not worth the trouble. If the day comes i will just sit back open a six pack and enjoy the show.

Rather a blanket statement and without any logical thought put into it. I have seen a UFO personally, I don't need proof of existence from anyone, I personally know they do, but I still treat each claim with a healthy dose of scepticism, I still use reasoned thought, logic and whatever analytical knowledge I have as should everyone.

This report proves only one thing, that someone made a claim to have seen UFO's prior to 1950 and reported it to the FBI, it also shows that the FBI were so interested in this report they didn't even bother to look into it. It is not scepticism that tells me that, just actually bothering to read the report for what it actually is

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

referring to memo its saying that they found 3 disks in new mexico not the disputed ONE

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I never said i had the ultimate proof and i would sure not release it without taking precautions. I said i know it because through my own experiences and i don´t care about what others think about me. There are literally millions of eyewitnesses all over the world but sure they all lying or are just insane.
How much proof is enough? A dead alien right in front of you or a UFO parked on your lawn and two aliens presenting themself to you?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

As another poster mentioned there is a difference between personally believing and discussing specific cases publicly. Even if you do believe yourself, you shouldn't let that belief alter your perspective when looking into evidence released concerning the subject.

If I believe in Aliens myself, how does that make this informant's claims any more or less factual?
edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by sitchin

The memo was hearsay, there is nothing in it to verify that discs crashed or if there were more than one disc in claimed crash.....
that may be true ..but the news paper reporting it just happens to be one of the biggest in the uk ..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
[snipped off topic video]

That's what I'm sort of worried about, like they know they are just round the corner waiting to invade and eat us, so the government goes " ah well what the hell let them know its too late now anyway".
edit on 4/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The fact the the story source is The Daily Mail should end this thread instantly.

But I did see the memo in the FBI files, and thought it quite interesting.

What I found strange was that it was just a one page memo, ending with no intention to investigate further.

SAC=Special Agent In Charge.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Please... you don´t need to be a genius to know that they lied about Roswell and other incidents. Like i said in my previous posts they won´t admit to anything until the world is in real danger but i assure you if they do it´s already to late for you,your family and everybody you know. Official documents are not reliable sources. Never!

Ps: I discuss what i want and i say what i want. If you don´t like it than stay out of my way. Sceptics are so predictable it´s almost funny though.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If this official classified document is released by the FBI stating that ET craft and beings have been recovered then it is indefinite proof of ET visitation and the governments know.

But seriously? The FBI publish this on their website after 70+ years over cover ups?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
The fact the the story source is The Daily Mail should end this thread instantly.

But I did see the memo in the FBI files, and thought it quite interesting.

What I found strange was that it was just a one page memo, ending with no intention to investigate further.

SAC=Special Agent In Charge.
national papers can't print any old trash theses days ..(law suits) all i'm saying someone give the go ahead for this to be shown to the general public and it also show up on fbi files as well

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

[snip-removed rude commentary]

As the topic is about the documents released, I would just like to reiterate to everyone that the document is hearsay and nothing more.

Posted by you:

Like i said in my previous posts they won´t admit to anything until the world is in real danger

Posted by you:

You are really surprised about the fact that they captured more than one disc? UFOs were around since the beginning of time. I bet there are literally hundreds of crashed saucers buried under our feets or even deep down in the ocean.

You are taking this document as fact? But you say 'they' wont admit to anything....

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.
edit on 4/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join