It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Just Released" The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have put in a search for this and nothing came up so my apologies if this has been posted under another title. This is some quite frankly amazing and groundbreaking news ( if true). The article speaks for itself please visit the link to read the whole story .www.dailymail.co.uk...

A memo that appears to prove that aliens in flying saucers did land in New Mexico prior to 1950 has been published by the FBI.

The bureau has made thousands of files available in a new online resource called The Vault.

Among them is a memo to the director from Guy Hottel, the special agent in charge of the Washington field office in 1950.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
The investigator gave the information to a special agent, he said. The FBI has censored both the agent and the investigator's identity.

Agent Hottel went on to write: 'They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter.

'Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall,' he stated.

The bodies were 'dressed in a metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flyers and test pilots.'

He said that the informant, whose identity was censored in the memo, claimed the saucers had been found in New Mexico 'due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with teh controlling mechanism of the saucers'.

He then stated that the special agent did not attempt to investigate further.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4/9/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they also use a proven fake video picture in the article...so who knows if the memo is real...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Wait a minute... I'm a little too skeptical to believe it right now, as that would be quite the Holy Grail for UFO research...

Why would they release a file that actually proves it?

I have to wrap my head around this first, that's quite a big thing to handle before breakfast.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And again i wonder why would you need a confirmation from a "official" source? The evidence is all around us and you don´t want to see it but if a "official" document states the obvious you get all excited... Roswell is real and they captured a flying saucer. Everybody knows that but most people just don´t care enough. Either you are already convinced and you know the truth or you don´t. I don´t get why we have to prove anything that they exist? I don´t give a * what someone believes or not as long they don´t try to convince me otherwise and vice versa.

Ps: A sceptic will never believe it and that´s a fact. It doesn´t matter how much proof you are throwing in their faces and to be honest it´s not worth the trouble. If the day comes i will just sit back open a six pack and enjoy the show.

* Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29-4-2011 by dbates because: Censor circumvention edit

link   
reply to post by tarifa37

It is information like this that keeps me coming back to this subject.
I dont doubt the possibility of other life out there. That seems a given with all the planets and suns. Whether they visit us I still question. I've seen interviews from respected men and women who would have more to loose than gain by making these claims. I have also read and heard stories that just make me shake my head and say "poor deluded little crazy person". When information like this is presented I think maybe its possible. Of course if I saw one myself, one that I could be sure was not a plane or some other man made craft that would be the best proof for me. Unfortunatly I've never seen anything. I live in an area where people claim to see them pretty frequently. ( mid atlantic heavy military area )

link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
All right: Here is the same document posted on fbi.gov - vault.fbi.gov...

This seems like the real deal.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

He said that the informant, whose identity was censored in the memo, claimed the saucers had been found in New Mexico 'due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with teh controlling mechanism of the saucers'. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Actually, it's a memo that proves "an informant" claims that an alien saucer landed in Roswell.

It is a great find, however, not a smoking gun.
edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Ps: A sceptic will never believe it and that´s a fact. It doesn´t matter how much proof you are throwing in their faces and to be honest it´s not worth the trouble. If the day comes i will just sit back open a six pack and enjoy the show.

What proof do you have for the skeptics exactly?

Oh right, none...

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

He said that the informant, whose identity was censored in the memo, claimed the saucers had been found in New Mexico 'due to the fact that the Government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with teh controlling mechanism of the saucers'. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Actually, it's a memo that proves "an informant" claims that a UFO landed in Roswell.

It is a great find, however, not a smoking gun.

Um no sir, you have your information backwards .

its a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947.
It's as simple as that.

For some reason, i have no clue why this came to no surprise to me, i thought i would take disclosure way different, but i'll eat my lunch and go on with my day as usual. it's kind of strange.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Evidence perhaps, but diffinately does NOT "prove aliens landed at roswell".

I'm also suspicious of the documents authenticity because of the typeface used for "Office memorandum". Seems a little too modern for it's day. I'm not going to spend hours trying to identify it though.

Stick this in the archives.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

My question is if this is true then why now, what do they know or want to break to us gently.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There is enough of proof outthere but you have to see it for yourself. I don´t have to proof anything to you or soemone else. If they don´t want to look for themselfs what´s outthere why should i feel the need to spoon fed the informations to them? Debunkers and sceptics are just lazy people and i´m just tired to hear their ridicilous excuses over and over again.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Evidence perhaps, but diffinately does NOT "prove aliens landed at roswell".

I'm also suspicious of the documents authenticity because of the typeface used for "Office memorandum". Seems a little too modern for it's day. I'm not going to spend hours trying to identify it though.

Stick this in the archives.

KK i'm just gonna throw this out there i'm not attacking you

vault.fbi.gov...

Are you insane ? it's posted RIGHT on FBI.gov not www.randomsite.com but fbi.gov

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

My question is if this is true then why now, what do they know or want to break to us gently.

That my friend is the RIGHT question, I also stumbled on a document in that archive claiming that nazi hitler did not die in a bunker.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Um no sir, you have your information backwards . its a memo written by the Special Agent in Charge of the Washington Field Office to the FBI Director on March 22, 1950 that confirms the Roswell UFO incident in 1947. It's as simple as that. For some reason, i have no clue why this came to no surprise to me, i thought i would take disclosure way different, but i'll eat my lunch and go on with my day as usual. it's kind of strange.

"The following information was furnished to SA -redacted-" SA means special agent. Meaning information was given to special agent 'so and so' by -redacted-

The body of the memo is the information....

You can see after the information that the SA went no further in evaluating this information. Where it says:

"No further evaluation was attempted by SA -redacted- concerning the above."

edit on 9-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Yes but that´s the problem we all know how trustworthy the governemnt is? They won´t tell us anything except if a mothership decloakes over NY opens fire and destroys the whole city than we will have disclosure like "Yes we are under attack but we just don´t care anymore cause we are already on our way to another planet" "Suck it losers."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join