It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why invade? Its been said that if you want to control a country, control the banks. We've seen how our banks and the Fed are our of our control, so I guess we've already been invaded. Or at least we are controlled. Do you feel the government responds to you or is representative of the your best interests or do they chart their own course and keep the recidivism (re-election) levels to astronomical statistics and thereby stay in power, with extremely good lifetime benefits? Smoke and mirrors, dog and pony shows.... Why? Unless you can find someone to save us from ourselves. Any White Knights out there willing to take on Wall Street, the FED, and Congress? Sure, the Armed Forces might be fairly busy overseas, but considering how many people here have guns (I do) and training (uh huh), it might not be the pushover we've seen when other countries get invaded.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

they've already got the ships..and they won't attract any attention....

if you filled the giant cargo ships with troops, instead of cargo...you'd have millions of troops crashing in from all major port locations.

If those locations were "softened up" first by sleeper cells, or inside para military etc....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8787d21a1d85.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Yes! I was thinking something like that also, except my version starts with a triangle shaped craft, hehehe

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No foreign army shall sip from the Ohio River but should we perish it will be by national suicide . Paraphrasing . Nuke the cities around me and myself and friends will still slaughter divisions of Chinese Marines . Never set foot on my soil , ever . Is there life after death ? Trespass here and find out . Look at the day after 9/11 and you'll see a nation undivided when we come under attack . Take out one of our cities and we'll kill your country . We are divided on many issues but present a threat to us and we'll circle the wagons and all guns fire out .

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You would not really need to invade the US to bring it down.
Our lives depend on certain things like electricity, fuel, infrastructure....
Take one of those away and we would come to a stand still.

Could take out several bridges in key locations.
Sever internet backbones at key locations.
Take away the fuel chains from key locations.
Take a few power plants off line in a few key locations.

I think the bridges or fuel supply would be easy to do.
But the internet back bone would require digging and stuff.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
If I were, say, China, for example, I would begin by buying up all the U.S. debt. Simultaneously, ensure that most if not all products that Americans use are made in China. It wouldn't be long before I owned the U.S., and not a round would need to be fired. Wait, this sounds familiar.

If somebody owes you money, you own them? This is something I did not know. I do know 75% of Walmart products are "made in China." Seems like any red blooded American worth his salt would be boycotting Walmart until they fill the stores up with 75% American made.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
sneak over the border and have large families
While being paid to do it.
edit on 9-4-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

Well it is a darned good thing that nobody has thought of that and decided to implement the plan or we would be overrun completely by now or in the very near future! Errrrr, wait a minute!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Don't start in the South, you might just not be expecting what you get......

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
hmmm 2 ideas come to mind.
kinda like now..wait for a bad recession. let the econoy cave in on itself. let the military be so stretched out, the countrys boarders will be minimaly protected. go in through alask, south into montana and dive the legion into 2 pincer moves like adolf hitler so adored doing.it was proven effective with the RIGHT weapons and generals at command. spread out west and east, taking over 60% of the land. re organze, then attak pushing south, and regroup and keep pushing till the last square mile is about to be taken.
You cannot just drop ito the white house and take the flag without expecting a response. hard to submarine , navy carrier, and parachute i dunno, 2 million troops into one town...the entire state would see it..let alone radar picking it up before it ever happened.
the idea in war, is to be stealthy, and sneaky on yuor enemy..hit them in their sleep. i supose poisoning our watter supply with something extremely lethal would work..sneak 2 men at night, with something really effin nasty...that spreads and kills within 48 hours. kill off as much the poplated area as possible, or the militarys water source...game over more or less. bombs dont work, thier gunna know yuor their now. posion them quick n painless as queit as possible, come in and tkae the towns and states. would have to be large geographical areas of ourse, and at least for a few moths,..render the water useless to the enomy as well..but thats why thiers special filters, and UV radiation to kill whats in the water. well unless its a chemical poison..then i dunno.
but nonetheless..something like that, at leat yuo get rid fo those yo dotn like or want, and keep the land* as opposed to launching nuclear bombs at a city..even the enemy wouldnt be able to occupy it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Why nuke it? Want to invade the states or destroy it?

But since the US rely so much in technology, I would blind them. Then I guess you had to inflict massive casualties on civilians so they get scared and put some sense on all those cowboys and back yard rambos... and the US has a lot of them. 2 guns per citizen is a massive risk for anyone to try to take that country by force.

The good part is... the american ppl only saw war in movies and in other countries. They never felt war in their own country so the fear factor will have a decisive role.

Still... its not a walk in the park.

Or... just be intelligent. Like the chinese... dont invade it, BUY IT! Works better and ppl dont even know whats happening.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Attack Seattle, California's Silicon Valley, and Washignton DC first - this would have a hugely significant impact on the computer/internet and government infrastructure. Take out major TV commerce groups like Comcast (also internet) and gradually re-focus on bridges, roads, petroleum storage...

Take out the communications and the means to get around and you end up with 300 million people who don't give a crap and don't even know their own neighbors. Piece of cake... just go city by city after that, while keeping imports from coming in.

edit on 10-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Hey, you leave Canada out of this. besides, we have that kickass high arctic snowmobile infantry you'd have to worry about. Canada= U.S.A.'s little brother

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Make the world hate it first. That way no allies would come to help.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
First, I would start by small infighting in my own country creating a revolt, let it grow to major protests, and rebellion. As they "over through me", I flee to a neighboring country for safety and let "tribal/religious" factions crack down for control, creating a Refugee situation. and over say 40 years as the refugees pour into the US... and assimilate into US society; embracing the new found Capitalists living. Waiting the signal to start the fighting from with in

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
didn't read all the comments, but:

i'd open a central bank that governs itself and enslave the country with debt--OOOOOHHHH WAIT

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I would become president (even though I aren't born in America), wait until Jersey Shore is on to distract them and pass stupid bills that reduce them to cowering morons raped of their liberties and freedoms (not necessarily the same thing) in the name of pretendy terrorist threats complete with a special scary colour code threat warning.
I would produce a set of rules that completely overrule the bill of rights which is completely illegal and goes against the very reason the bill of rights was written in the first place, I will call it the patriot act to make it sound patriotic and just tell them if they don't obey the bogeymen in turbans will get them.
Then once they are reduced to quivering brainwashed wrecks still thinking they live in the same America their forefathers built and fought for I would stage some sort of advanced security threat so I can impose ridiculous infringements on human rights.
Once everything is privatised all in one big pyramid scheme I would control everything from the water they drink to what they see on TV and influence their complete belief system while they wave their flag and their children chant my name I would be preaching peace while taking advantage of countries requests for help and turn it into an invasion of sorts, by now I went from public servant to a dictator, a ruler, a liar and America would now be a totalitarian society, I will stab all my allies in other countries in the back but as I have nukes and a big country with a military I can't afford but will still do as I say because of the bogeymen terrorist threat and the stars and stripes hypnosis I can get away with it, and once I am out of the way my successor will do the same and eventually we will be able to have citizens sat in camps waiting to be shot in a ditch, hahahaha the fools.

Of course none of this sounds vaguely familiar nor is it in any way in the process of happening.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

First thing id do is bomb the crap out of you!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

priceless

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bandito

Your kidding right?
Take away us Americans TV and American IDOL we would all crumble like a cheap peanut butter cookie..to fat to fight we would be an easy kill..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

The best way to invade the USA?

Hmmm...i'd have to reluctantly go with methods currently being used to invade..the method used by the Chinese is proving to be *very* effective and also very ironic, when you consider the 'enemy', communist/tyrannical China is out-capitalising the worlds quintessential capitalists, the Americans.

It's basically a silent 'semi-peaceful' invasion, no shots fired, just massive purchasing power and financial dominance, that the US cannot hope to compete with.

Unless a cap on imported useless crud is established and a more favourable trade situation is designed, the USA will ultimately become the property of and effectively a satellite state or protectorate, of communist/tyrannical China.

Welcome to the PRC (USA sector), have your papers ready to be inspected and be prepared to bow to honour the flag of the great leader..citizen.

So, a financial/economic invasion, more or less beating the USA at it's own game, would (*and is*) the most effective method to invade the USA.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join