It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Me come with plane and drop bomb, then crash plane into big tower but befoure i jump and get green card so me buy new car to make carbomb and drive into people, but befoure i jump and me buy nice girl in the street and then me make streetgirl fat and me get sick in penis, streetgirl dirty and me now angry with big bomb and dirty penis i throw bomb into people and me happy...i die with sick penis END

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I see no point to this thread. Invasion equates to voilence what is the purpose of that?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I was in Iraq for a total of 26 months (over 2 deployments) and neither me, nor any of my fellow Marines killed any innocent civillians or rape anyone.

Don't generalize all of us by the actions of a few rotten apples.

Let me guess, you never served because you did not want to be a part of the "military industrial complex" or did not want to be associated with killing of innocent civilians. Sounds like excuses for your cowardice to me...but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

Originally posted by D34Dcell

Originally posted by John46562
My son was in Iraq for 10 months and did no raping or killing. I don't appreciate your generalized comments regarding our soldiers!!!reply to post by cneth04

But your son probably never stopped his fellow soldiers from doing such acts or just looked the other way. Just as guilty as the offender in my books.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
WTF is this tripe?

You have just shown your level of intelligence. Perhaps you would be more comfortable on a forum over at Nickelodeon.com with all the other children.

Originally posted by Gloster
Me come with plane and drop bomb, then crash plane into big tower but befoure i jump and get green card so me buy new car to make carbomb and drive into people, but befoure i jump and me buy nice girl in the street and then me make streetgirl fat and me get sick in penis, streetgirl dirty and me now angry with big bomb and dirty penis i throw bomb into people and me happy...i die with sick penis END

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
WTF is this tripe?

You have just shown your level of intelligence. Perhaps you would be more comfortable on a forum over at Nickelodeon.com with all the other children.

Originally posted by Gloster

I second your WTF!

Glad you made it back in one piece! Thanx

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Lead an empire to Afghanistan, and that empire will collapse. This always happens.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the thanks...LoL

I only managed a broken back and hearing damage/tinnitus

Can't believe this has gone this long about the OP. Everyone has their "plan of attack" but I just don't see the US getting invaded by anyone.

I remember the first time I got deployed to Iraq. I remember going through Kuwait and getting on a bus with a Kuwaiti driver and the thought hit me; the thought that I, as an American, will never know what it feels like to have armed forces of another country in my home.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Is this China best kept space secret?

dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If I had to base a responce on the title of this thread alone, I would say this...

You, sir, are a threat to true patriotism. You should be shot by firing squad, then hung.

I would be very suprised if you were not being watch closely for such a post. You're playing with fire.

why would you even ask such a thing in the first place???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cneth04
It would be easy, the US military in killing, raping, and pillaging other countries right now. No one is home and the door is wide open, unless you call the US Coast Guard a possible threat!!!

Mmm hmm. the whole reason the United States keeps the right to bear arms is for that exact reason, the civilians would form militias, and would be a what 304,986,819 standing army...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by D34Dcell

Originally posted by John46562
My son was in Iraq for 10 months and did no raping or killing. I don't appreciate your generalized comments regarding our soldiers!!!reply to post by cneth04

But your son probably never stopped his fellow soldiers from doing such acts or just looked the other way. Just as guilty as the offender in my books.

Wow that's completely uncalled for. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't think the premise of this thread is feasible in the conventional warfare sense. Such an enemy would have to utilize a wide range of tactics and ultimately conquer the nation via "peacekeeping" means or by conquering the country from the inside out.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

If I had to base a responce on the title of this thread alone, I would say this...
You, sir, are a threat to true patriotism. You should be shot by firing squad, then hung.
I would be very suprised if you were not being watch closely for such a post. You're playing with fire.
why would you even ask such a thing in the first place???

To answer your question and to the rest of the. . .

Posted by me a few days ago:

Thanks everyone! Sorry I couldn't post back until now, the weekends are for my children.

The reason I started this thread was directly due to the comments received in a earlier thread:
How would we react to foreign invasion? A home front situation. . .

I am in no way, shape or form anti-american or unpatriotic, I lived and grew up here my whole life. But I am deeply worried about the future of our country and its inhabitants. I never bought into all the conspiracy theories that arise for just about every reason. Like a jilted lover never trusts another the same way after, they seem to be based on trust issues we all have with things our government has done in the past. But I do sense something building up recently since 2006 like a crescendo, but I cannot answer precisely why I feel this way or what it is ultimately leading up to.
I don't think any military body or hostile government will use information shared here, for there are experts in this field that dedicate there lives to such research and have been planning such hypothetical attacks for decades now. The only thing that changes are the players and the equipment.
I merely wanted to know what we may all be up against soon. I feel preparing for a situation such as been described, by stockpiling guns, food and water is a futile attempt to avoid the inevitable. But being aware of how a hostile situation may occur before it happens is invaluable, and since nobody knows the future it could happen one of a billion different ways.
So I guess this is a thought experiment on situational awareness.

And who is more of a threat to true patriotism? The one who turns a blind eye to ideas such as this? The one who fights for our freedoms? The one who tries to understand and prepare for future events?

I hope they are watching me on this site because if they are there probably isn't any more dangerous threats in the world to worry about!

BTW, response is spelled with an 'S'!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would send the troops on regular schedueled commercial airline until I have a large force in different startegic parts of the country. And have them as sleeper soldires.

I would use an "emp" bomb to neutralize the country and create panic.

Using weapons been introduced in to the country by contraband.

Previously I have gotten a contract from the pentagon to build missles at a very cheap cost .
with plenty of kickbacks to politicians

I would make attack teams for important objectives and just drive to them to the front door.

The missles would be ready to counter attack any defense.

Additional occupying troops would be sent in from cuba,venezuela having tere arrived there as tourist a year or so before.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would bomb the White House, Wallstreet, Airports, Pentagon, Fema HQ and the major power stations at the same time. Not with little bombs but the ones that will leave nothing to save.

At the same time send rockets to all big sattelites the government uses to spy and get information with. Blow them all up.

Then within 1 our after the bombs go off, strike all major cities with hundreds of bombs from submarines.
Immediately after that send in a fleed of the biggest airplanes and war helicopters there are and bomb even more.
This will go on for two ours till everything is burning and going up in smoke.

When that's done, go in with a big army, armed to the teeth with the most powerfull guns there are. And simply shoot every survivor they see. I would take no single prisoner.

But maybe it's more easy to just plant nuclear devices in every major city and let them blow up all at once.
The radiation will kill and destroy the rest of the smaller cities.

Goodbye america.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Well, that took a lot of intelligence, No wonder you believe Ice Crystals 3 miles across form in mid air in deep space. So did you just get on here for kicks too

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I would start by launching an e-bomb or electronic explosive that would fry US communication equipment while ionizing the atmosphere for minutes to hours, according to the report. This would likely jam radio signals in a 900-mile diameter beneath the nuclear fireball.

This hypothetical situation was discussed in reference to the Chinese.

www.airforcetimes.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
reply to post by Semicollegiate

I don't think so. If you got 200 people with common sense as to not set fires when people are looking it would be very difficult to stop. Yea they would catch on..but the resources alone to fight large forst fire not to mention 5 alarm fires in cities. You see once the actions sarted and once the news coverage starts there would be copy cats coming out of the woodwork. The pyro's would have no problem carrying out just enough randomness that it would be hard to target any one operational cell. I mean who has a army big enough to invade setting around. We can't even impliment operations after a natural event like Katrina. Advanced natural destruction can't be defended.people would try to save as much as possible in the beginning then would fade to to the helplessness and over bearing task.

The copy cat thing would happen. I don't know how many copy cats would be ready to go right then.

Many property owners would be ready to shoot on sight, once the idea of widespead and indescriminate arson was perceived.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Semicollegiate because: spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I guess we are seeing it now. 10 years later. China has become the most powerful nation next to the the usa. A marxist government has been put in power. We have seen things that we never would have thought possible. We have invaded our selves.

posted on Feb, 17 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iamric

If it weren't for your post I would have missed this. I've read a lot of the 18 pages and there are some interesting posts.

I would shut down communications satellites, ground comms, utilities, police and hospital admin systems, and I'd time it for winter. Look at how Texas is coping with no utilities right now. Nobody knows what to do. I'd also infiltrate as many supply chain systems and fuel suppliers as I could and shut them down electronically. No real or collateral damage at all.

I'd keep social media alive and well, but feed it with the information I wanted spread, like creating wars between red vs blue, black vs white, blue collar vs white collar, etc.

Air Traffic Control radar would be switch off, my satellites I would fill all airwaves with white noise. While the various navy fleets make their way home, my subs would intercept them at sea, paying particular attention to carriers and assault/landing ships.

Americans would have no water, electricity or communications of any kind, nor any fuel to go anywhere. American's favourite pastime of TV and radio would be off air. Food and water would be in very short supply or not at all. Looting and rioting would be commonplace across the nation, Emergency services would be ineffective and Marshal Law would be in effect in all states. While the armed forces at home are defending the streets, commerce and national politics, the forces at sea are lost or barricaded in offshore ports, I would now make my move.

A Russian/Chinese coalition would be lethal.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join