It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You would not really need to invade the US to bring it down.
Our lives depend on certain things like electricity, fuel, infrastructure....
Take one of those away and we would come to a stand still.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Semicollegiate

I don't think so. If you got 200 people with common sense as to not set fires when people are looking it would be very difficult to stop. Yea they would catch on..but the resources alone to fight large forst fire not to mention 5 alarm fires in cities. You see once the actions sarted and once the news coverage starts there would be copy cats coming out of the woodwork. The pyro's would have no problem carrying out just enough randomness that it would be hard to target any one operational cell. I mean who has a army big enough to invade setting around. We can't even impliment operations after a natural event like Katrina. Advanced natural destruction can't be defended.people would try to save as much as possible in the beginning then would fade to to the helplessness and over bearing task.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wouldn't invade the USA.

But if I wanted to control the 'states I'd suck up to the Chinese and get them to call in their debt......

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Right, and completely un-make their own economy by doing so, forcing hundreds of millions of people into starvation by destroying their own manufacturing sector? Or perhaps you think there is a comparable first world economy full of customers for their products just waiting for their own shot to buy up all the goods the American people would have to stop buying if the "Chinese" suddenly "called in their debts" (whatever that means).

Methinks you haven't exactly thought this through....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
From within, like the model currently in use.

Frack off, chertoff.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Right, and completely un-make their own economy by doing so, forcing hundreds of millions of people into starvation by destroying their own manufacturing sector?

Would they care?

tehre are many ways they could do it short of simply dumping US securities - use them to buy European debt for example, or use them to drive up the price of oil.

there's no need to be as simplistic about it as you seem to suppose.

Or perhaps you think there is a comparable first world economy full of customers for their products just waiting for their own shot to buy up all the goods the American people would have to stop buying if the "Chinese" suddenly "called in their debts" (whatever that means).

the question wasn't about any other country, it was about the United States.

Many othe countries are in debt too.......but they are not what the OP was asking about.

Methinks you haven't exactly thought this through....

Methinks you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would promise all the black brothers that they could do whatever it takes to get me into power and that every state hereafter would have a black senator , with a majority vote . After victory , I would get some of my black brothers to stand on street corners of the poorer "white" neighbourhoods to get their opinions on the state of the country and give the whites the hope that their opinion means a damn and then totally ignore them, unless of course I may need them to fight for me in a conflict and then afterwards I will still ignore them .

Sound familiar ?

Just for the record , I'm white and not proud .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

Thanks for reading my post. Looks like we're in agreement that Latin America could factor into an "invasion" plan.

While I see signs that things have been cooking for a while, and that the Chinese seem to be very patient, using their Asiatic gradualist warfare, I think your bio-weapons idea could easily have the potential to accelerate such plans.

Not sure what you meant by "verifiable" comments, but obviously no one doubts that biowarfare is pretty advanced, and we would almost have to ask "why wouldn't they?" use such a tool, if the plan was to invade quickly.

Of course, this is all hypothetical for this thread, and probably a nice exercise for some.

Actually, I don't see China as a "real" enemy in the future. They may indeed invade, and shape the future into a more Asian one, but I tend to think that if it happened, it would still be "by design."

Our "real" enemies are well represented by the banksters, worldwide. They have already infiltrated China, and I think are in the process of harnessing the great Red Dragon. I also think they would prefer more time, to ensure the beast is in better control, but when the time comes, Chinese power can then easily be deployed.

Sadly, the way things are looking, by the time that day comes, America, and the West, will already have so many problems, they may not even notice if a new master shows up.

Of course, the Chinese won't be the "masters" at all. More like the capos. The true masters, are the same as the old masters, but perhaps their ambitions require a new layer of administrative control, as the hive reaches maximum expansion. It's not all bad news. The old capos get a promotion in the process.

And we slaves still get the shaft.

JR

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
These are all very vivid, imaginative replies. Remind to NEVER challenge any other ATS member to RISK, Stratego, or any other related board game

Wait, board games....do people still play those

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well the best way to invade the USA is to come through the financial system. That way if you own a dominant percentage of the entire company (Please note that the US is not a country but instead a series of companies now and has been since the time of it's forefathers) you could bend it toward your own whims.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I would attack the west coast where the food production base of the country is, than attack with a electrical magnetic pulse missile to blackout the entire country or use hacking to bring down the electrical grid.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
sorry if this is a repeat, didn't read the entire thread, but................

first i would poison all food imports and weaken the population.
everything from baby food to imported canned and raw foods like fruits and veggies.
i'd also lace all meat with nasty chemicals.
oh wait....this is pretty much all already in effect.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Screw invading us. Just bring a bunch of money and buy us.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What better way could there be than to "stimulate" a couple of natural disasters in the right places.

I will say that one of these would be Yelowstone.

About the other, I will only say -- east coast tsunami!

I would not need to fire a shot on American soil nor loose any man power in an conventional invasion.

You may not can fool mother nature but if you can use her -- why not?
edit on 12-4-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There will never be a successful invasion of the US - last year 14 million new guns were purchased as much as the top 20 militaries put together I understand - any invasion would be met by people just waiting to unleash anarchist cookbook powered hell upon the poor souls who thought otherwise. Yeah these jackass helicopter moms who get fat and complain about stuff will get mowed down but trust me theres enough good old boys to make a oceans worth of flammable moonshine.
edit on 12-4-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
How will I invade USA?

First I'll create topics like this for some ideas.

The topic title should be changed to "How will I invaded USA while we are all being slowly invaded by hidden powers?"
edit on 12-4-2011 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If I was going to invade the United States first I would find a way to infiltrate the government. I would then use that position to make up wars and send the troops away. I would make sure to take money out of the average americans hands by causing an economic collapse so people couldn't afford to fight back. I would be stripping away peoples rights at this same time. Then it would be the time to strike. Hmmmm, could this plan work? Might take 20 years but I think it's doable.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here's how I personally would invade the United States. I'd have multiple Special Forces groups already on American soil. The first phase of the attack is to have the Special Forces to take the roles of multiple activist groups that are active within the U.S. and to commit violent acts while being disguised as an American activist. This of course would have two effects, one being that some people would join the # storm that the Special Forces are creating within the country giving the attack the look of an internal conflict on behalf of the American citizens. Secondly, this would bring in a response from the government by sending in people to control the situations. As history shows, this is where the government steps in and things calm down. But however, this is a hostile take over of the U.S. The responding law enforcement members to the "activist" protests would immediately be met with live ammunition from the Special Forces members. Among the chaos, the law enforcement respond to the live gunfire and in response kill a number of innocent protestors. Just what effect that my Special Forces were looking for. Now there's genuine anger amongst genuine activists but due to recent clashes with the activist and especially being met with live ammunition, the law enforcement officials get into battlefield mode and this just continues to make tensions rise within the country especially with Martial Law being implemented. Phase 1 of the operation is complete.

Phase 2 of the operation is as follows. With the U.S. in a state of internal conflict, the Special Forces members that had carried out Phase 1 are a vital part of Phase 2. The remaining Special Forces are now training American citizens to attack key U.S. military, economic and political infrastructures. The American recruits had higher numbers than originally thought due to the current state that the U.S. is in economically and socially. Due to the retaliatory nature of the law enforcement officials and the number of people that have been killed during the staged protests that the Special Forces had kicked off, a majority of citizens joined the 'cause that the Special Forces are carrying out due to just that fact that their relatives or somebody they knew were killed in one of those protests by law enforcement officials. Even though American citizens are training with the Special Forces, they have to remain completely oblivious to the Special Forces main goal of Phase 4 and it's also important to note that Phase 1 and 2 of the operation must look like an internal conflict at all times without any evidential proof that it's being carried out by an outside entity. So during Phase 1 and 2 of the operation, there will be no outside assistance.

Phase 3 continues as follows. With the newly formed "militia" that the Special Forces have trained, they carry out their internal offensive on the U.S. government infrastructures paving the way for Phase 4. With the whole downtown DC a war zone and pockets of armed conflicts popping up all over the U.S. the government is in complete disarray and communications break down this leading to all overseas stationed soldiers to report home. During Phase 3 a majority of major power generating places will be bombed, electric sub stations or power generating dams this leading to more chaos within the U.S. by the newly formed "militia". Along with the power infrastructure the nuclear infrastructure is a key target also and will be attacked likewise.

With the United States, in a state of civil war, Phase 4 begins. I'd position my troops on the least defended border fronts of the U.S. under the guise that I was there to fulfill Government needs at the same time saying that my alliance lies with the Anti-Government forces. However that's to buy some time to extract my Special Operations teams and to be debriefed from up to date intelligence. This would be critical to position troops where genuinely needed and to know what's going on where, how and why in the region. All in preparation for Phase 5.

Once debriefed after Phase 4 is complete. Phase 5 will immediately begin. With the U.S. government fighting internally and with most of their resources being used internally, I get my troops ready for a hostile take over of the U.S. and the invasion begins. Thanks to Intel gathered by Special Forces on ground on key enemy positions, the crippling of the economic, power, political and military infrastructure and with the U.S. government fighting it's own people, the invasion would be over rather quickly.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
My son was in Iraq for 10 months and did no raping or killing. I don't appreciate your generalized comments regarding our soldiers!!!reply to post by cneth04

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I would put people like obama in office and
encourage millions of criminal invaders to cross the border
and kiss up to muslims
looks like wr're on the way

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join