It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you invade the USA?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Do it the way it's already being done, stash a bunch of Chinese in Mexico right across the border, keep the Arabs crossing the border smuggling nuclear material, what more do you need.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

First
I would spend a lot of time and effort changing the meanings to words and language so that things like "national defense" means to send all your defenses in the form of troops and equipment to countries on the other side of the world.
I would use these language tricks to steal the manufacturing and ship it over seas, I would....wait....did someone allready do this?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I would invade silently. Let's see, I'd send millions of my poor and crime ridden citizens in, to do cheap labor. While there, they would breed like rabbits, and send money back to their home country. Also, they would commit crime at a rate higher than any other demographic. I would then convince one political party full of complete morons that anyone saying anything about my invasion is a "racist". These retards in the party would hold rallies, and try to get my people amnesty, and free in-state tuition. My infiltrators would form drug gangs, and start killing in the streets. Local politicians will implement sanctuary policies for my infiltrators. We would form groups stating exactly what we're about, maybe even pointing to our believe that our race is better, something along the lines of "The Race", or in some other language it would be spelled "La Raza" or something like that. Ultimately, my people will breed the Americans out, we will put such a strain on their financial infrastructure that cities, counties and states will be bankrupt. The cost to schools, prisons, and hospitals will cripple them. Meanwhile, the retards in that "one political party" will continue their nonsense, giving us more and more power. Then, when we win, we will kill them too.

Oh wait, this is already happening.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You're so entirely right; however... dude. Sorry, this is my first post, but I've talked with a lot of people. Like HELL is this Chinese invasion, if it happens, going to happen smoothly. I for one am armed and ready. Come get some, y'all.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Another devious way to invade the US and many people around the world might be using nanotechnology and viral DNA. You could have an invention appear somewhere in the world that seems like a marvelous breakthrough. More and more people accept it and without their knowledge, the viral DNA gets implanted into their body. This DNA would not appear active and everyone would think it was safe except for those who really knew. Then after most people in the world are using the new technology, you have complete control if you're in control of the DNA. If anyone opposes you, you can inform them to keep quiet and do what they are told, or the viral DNA will activate and kill. If world leaders and others have already been implanted, they are all compromised. A sneakier plan might involve putting the viral DNA or nanotechnology into a flu vaccine for instance.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

So far, the consensus is that China is the most likely threat, or at least the only nation that has the numbers to be a real challenge.

You discount China too quickly I think.

The other thing that people seem to be saying in this thread is that Mexico, or Latin Americans could also be a long-term "threat", especially when considering birth-rates.

What if you put the two together somehow?

Ever hear of Shining Path?

China, and Latin America, already have forged a closer relationship than is generally appreciated.

As long ago as 1960, Cuba began a relationship with China. Most look at events in the mid-sixties, and conclude that the apparent rift between the Soviet Union and China took it's toll on these fledgling alliances. But did they?

WHAT IF, China has been working a five-decade-old Spanish language program to infiltrate the US, via Latin America?

The old rumors that China had taken people indigenous to Asia that had very "Mexican", or "Peruvian" appearances, and created artificial villages in China, that simulated the Latin world, might not be so far-fetched.

Imagine a town, a town that very much could pass for a Mexican village. All signs are in Spanish. The people "look" Mexican. And yet, they are in fact a tribe closer to Tibetan perhaps, that would easily "pass" typical American scrutiny.

Imagine further, the children grow up only hearing Spanish! And why not? Cuban advisers are everywhere, and have helped create the perfect simulated Latin American village.

Within the village, as the children grow up, they are exposed, even indoctrinated, with a rather "Latin" version of Maoist philosophy, known as the Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path) in Latin America.

Of course, this "experiment" is multiplied dozens of times across a vast China, and very, very few have any idea that such a thing is going on.

As these children grow up, they actually think that they are "Peruvian", or "Bolivian", or Venezuelan", or "Mexican". They have no idea that they are actually CHINESE, for all intents and purposes (and allegiances!).

A long mysterious voyage on a huge ship, but thankfully, it only takes them back to a land they are already "familiar" with. They all speak Spanish! Oh where is their home town?

Other leadership cells are activated to "herd" these "Trojan Latins" to contemplate migration...to America!

Over several decades, their numbers are truly alarming. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS now find themselves within the US borders!

Once inside the US, they find it's not hard to find "fellow" Mexicans/Peruvians/etc., who agree that "Atzlan" makes the most sense! The gringos stole the land from Mexico after all!

Their children grow up also believing that the time will come, when the gringos will be sent packing!

At some point in the future, a critical mass is achieved. Political power is mostly in the hands of Latinos in the Southwestern USA. The population is MAJORITY Latino.

Revolution? Well, don't be too surprised to find that CHINA is rather sympathetic to this emerging "nation" of Atzlan!

Split the Union? Really? Well, we shall see! But considering the latest demographic news is that Latinos are now the biggest "minority" in the US, some may come to see the writing is on the wall.

JR

READ MY EARLIER POST. IT HAS VERIFIABLE COMMENTS.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll be honest with you, I don't like this post one bit. I live in Canada, if America falls we are next, who knows what foreign country's are reading this, If i was to launch a full scale war on America. I would first look at its allies and figure out American weakness one would be the fact that the Americans can't handle deaths in war, I would also keep in mind that Russia and the Americans have long lasting struggles with each other and in Russia they currently have 22,000 Tanks, 3000 Fighters, 61 Submarines, 4 Million strong military, 30,000 nuclear weapons. The best bar none Strategic Missile forces in the world. and make strong alliances with china and North Korea, now, a direct attack ? no not with the UN, I would start with American economics, and try to start a small civil war, in the 70's there was a group of students putting havok on the American culture - government bombing buildings etc, with the right economical collapse and propaganda it would be very simple to start an internal revolt. With the activity in Libya Afghanistan. allot of our military resources being used. it would be very hard for the American politicians to balance a military if there was a full scale economical crash - civil war, and handle the threat of being invaded. Now some sort of deception would have to be used, i've got a few ideas in my head, but don't have the balls to actually put them up for public opinion. Spy networks would be set up nationwide, And I wouldn't start my war in America, I would first start bye setting up an airbase. If I where allied with Chinese forces - Korean - Russian forces, my first stop would be japan, from japan. I would send naval units into Tofino, BC. in Canada. carriers etc the closest allied naval base to tofino is in Victoria BC, invading tofino - Vancouver island and setting up a stronghold for our air-force - FOB. from there I would start with Washington across from Victoria, diverting my attack bye constantly fighting military units from the part-time reserves in Nanaimo - naval base in Victoria. Duncan Vancouver.

My fingers are getting tired, this is how i would start though.
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You should also keep in mind, no country that likes there country will ever invade america, this is the american deception and it's been working.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I would just surprise attack. Come in from both costs guns blazing.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiskyfuel010
I would just surprise attack. Come in from both costs guns blazing.

This would never work, you wouldn't make it past the coast line. You can't just "attack" a country. it takes careful planning time manipulation you need to understand your enemy use his weakness's against him. turn the country's government against its self. cause revolts, disable GPS, take out airbases, strategically place airbases naval bases, etc etc etc. war isnt cut and dry. there are so many variables, it's like a mathematical equation that isn't perfect.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I thought of a new plan. China could end their one child law and Russia could join in on this plan. Maybe some eastern European countries could join in too. The countries would send millions of their prettiest young women to the US. The secret agenda would be to mate with all single guys in this country. They might not even need to be that secret about it. Then the American women would get left out. The predominant Americans would be replaced with Chinese, Russian, and maybe Czech offspring. I had to throw in a third country because I've met and seen some very nice looking Czech girls. I've seen a lot of good looking Russians here too but they don't always seem as friendly. China could really dominate in this scenario but that one child law messes them up. I don't believe they are trying this plan at the moment.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I thought of a new plan. China could end their one child law and Russia could join in on this plan. Maybe some eastern European countries could join in too. The countries would send millions of their prettiest young women to the US. The secret agenda would be to mate with all single guys in this country. They might not even need to be that secret about it. Then the American women would get left out. The predominant Americans would be replaced with Chinese, Russian, and maybe Czech offspring. I had to throw in a third country because I've met and seen some very nice looking Czech girls. I've seen a lot of good looking Russians here too but they don't always seem as friendly. China could really dominate in this scenario but that one child law messes them up. I don't believe they are trying this plan at the moment.

This could be a long term plan, for a short term agenda. you need to realize war, is a 2 faced coin. there's the short term, and long term goals.
Short term being domination, long term being cleansing. Once the country is invaded, you will find people that fight back. Like the Taliban in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
How would you invade the USA?,

make a run for the border...this country has already been invaded...

cheap/slave labor.

just saying, this whole thing is silly...this world and it's rules and borders and wars...complete waste of time and energy...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
USA HELL! The Annunaki and I are taking over the entire Goddamn planet

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

I'm curious what got you thinking in this direction. Are you a gamer? Do you live in a world where people go around planning how to invade the US all the time? You must admit, it's a bit of an offhand concept. But it made for a nice long thread!

The answer, of course has largely already been answered in other posts. The US is like an extremely large and powerful animal. If you're a relatively little guy, and you want to take this huge guy down, you're going to have to get a bunch of other little guys to gang up on the big one, then you're going to have to identify the key weak points and ideally just infiltrate via these points so that when you are ready to take over overtly, they just open the doors for you.

This has largely already been accomplished by seeing to it that certain key leaders were removed from the scene or marginalized and that a fall-back criminal operating arm was fully infiltrated and completely taken over with as much attention to PR as could be expected under the circumstances.

We have also been weakened by external attacks on our economy and by pernicious use of various psychological and political techniques aimed at weakening our moral fabric, our ideals, and our cultural institutions by replacing honest Americans with enemy lackeys. From my point of view, exposing this process of slowly sucking the life blood out of the US is one of the main reasons this website exists. I know this gets hidden under a lot of bluster, speculation, bad information and everything else, but there are plenty of active members only too willing to remind us all of the situation, as this thread demonstrates.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

The answer, of course has largely already been answered in other posts. The US is like an extremely large and powerful animal. If you're a relatively little guy, and you want to take this huge guy down, you're going to have to get a bunch of other little guys to gang up on the big one, then you're going to have to identify the key weak points and ideally just infiltrate via these points so that when you are ready to take over overtly, they just open the doors for you.

You must understand the following, before going into any war situation.

Laying Plans (the Way, seasons, terrain, leadership, and management) and seven elements that determine the outcomes of military engagements. By thinking, assessing and comparing these points, a commander can calculate his chances of victory. Habitual deviation from these calculations will ensure failure via improper action. war is a very grave matter for the state, and must not be commenced without due consideration.

Waging War/The Challenge understand the economy of warfare, and how success requires winning decisive engagements quickly. successful military campaigns require limiting the cost of competition and conflict.

Attack by Stratagem/The Plan of Attack define the source of strength as unity, not size, the five factors that are needed to succeed in any war. In order of importance, these critical factors are: Attack, Strategy, Alliances, Army, and Cities.

Tactical Dispositions/Positioning the importance of defending existing positions until a commander is capable of advancing from those positions in safety. the importance of recognizing strategic opportunities, and not to create opportunities for the enemy.

Energy/Directing the use of creativity and timing in building an army's momentum.

Weak Points & Strong/Illusion Reality an army's opportunities come from the openings in the environment caused by the relative weakness of the enemy in a given area.

Maneuvering/Engaging The dangers of direct conflict and how to win those confrontations when they are forced upon the commander.

Variation in Tactics Needed for flexibility in an army's responses. respond to shifting circumstances successfully.

The Army on the March/Moving The different situations in which an army finds itself as it moves through new enemy territories, respond to these situations.evaluate the intentions of others.

Terrain/Situational Positioning three general areas of resistance (distance, dangers, and barriers) and the six types of ground positions that arise from them. Each of these six field positions offer certain advantages and disadvantages.

The Use of Spies/The Use of Intelligence importance of developing good information sources. And manage them.
Sun Tzu

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Ok, hypothetical force exists that is equal to the United States. This is easy. It does, however, depend on your objective. Do you want your target intact? In any case you want to avoid any nuclear confrontation. A conventional attack is out of the question.

I will assume my hypothetical force has a "Puppet country". A North Korea, or Israel. Send half a dozen diesel low tech subs armed with high powered EMP devices which many countries do have. These subs are capable of infiltrating our shores, basically up to the damn beach. Launch the EMP's, and all US tech of any kind is fried, permanently. Step two would be to condemn this attack on America, and stage an invasion of former ally on behalf of the United States who would be rendered incapable of projecting military power outside of nuclear weapons. Make the war quick and short, as I would be "in cahoots" with them in the greater plan.

At this point, the US is no longer a super power, and moving to safely take control of the country under aid and reconstruction programs, running constant propaganda about the tragic act of a rogue state against innocent civilians, debating the need to enhance intelligence to better understand the motives of other nations to avoid such things in the future, etc.

Honestly, winning the war is easy. You do it with a first strike. The trick is doing it without prompting retaliation, and within a framework that suits your objective. In my example, the United States would suffer a relatively massive die off after critical services stopped. All of its tech would be completely trashed, and need to be replaced. Not sure if it would be worth it to take it over.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a multi faceted concurrent situation like katrina in the east and west coast is the answer.

coz you can always count on americans "I" equals number 1 mentality...which will lead to desertion of duties, lawlessness, looting, survival of the fittest...every man for himself...confusion, mis communication, dereliction of duties, chaos...

edit on 11/4/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The prophecy of george washington (google it) he described an invasion of the us coming from alll over. so it wouldnt be just china, our enemies would be russia, china, mexico, south america, iran, + many more...the big armies listed. the PTB have already demonized america with torture being allowed, invasion of countrys, wikileaks which i believe was a cia operation designed to demonise americans further. from our mainstream media america looks the same as it always is...britney spears and lyndsay lohan with a sprinkling of "crimes going on in afganistan and wikileaks is bad, but lets go back to more news about justin beiber" meanwhile the overseas news is "Americans are committing war crimes, torture, using haarp against japan, killing innocent people, americans like all this violence and dont care"

we are being totally demonized by the PTB by design. we WILL be invaded after our dollar collapses. just like the german people were demonized the world over by the actions of their military and leaders.....you cant even mention the word "germans" now without the thought of first thinking nazis now can you? imagine overseas if you said "an american" what would the image conjure up? thats a very good question.

the prophecy of george washington. please read it... www.civil-liberties.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks everyone! Sorry I couldn't post back until now, the weekends are for my children.

The reason I started this thread was directly due to the comments received in a earlier thread:
How would we react to foreign invasion? A home front situation. . . ATS Link

I am in no way, shape or form anti-american or unpatriotic, I lived and grew up here my whole life. But I am deeply worried about the future of our country and its inhabitants. I never bought into all the conspiracy theories that arise for just about every reason. Like a jilted lover never trusts another the same way after, they seem to be based on trust issues we all have with things our government has done in the past. But I do sense something building up recently since 2006 like a crescendo, but I cannot answer precisely why I feel this way or what it is ultimately leading up to.
I don't think any military body or hostile government will use information shared here, for there are experts in this field that dedicate there lives to such research and have been planning such hypothetical attacks for decades now. The only thing that changes are the players and the equipment.
I merely wanted to know what we may all be up against soon. I feel preparing for a situation such as been described, by stockpiling guns, food and water is a futile attempt to avoid the inevitable. But being aware of how a hostile situation may occur before it happens is invaluable, and since nobody knows the future it could happen one of a billion different ways.
So I guess this is a thought experiment on situational awareness.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join