It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic drug cuts brain blood flow and connections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

It's actually the opposite, ive seen research. More intelligent people are more likely to try drugs. It's due to an inherent desire to pursue new experiences and knowledge that lead these people to try them. I'll have to admit I was very curious when I heard there are plants that interact with our nervous system. You'd have to be half brain dead not to be a little curious

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Kargun

know what you mean..

i used to have a 172 IQ

now i'm only 142..

dang mushrooms.......

loolz...

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It's like circuit bending but with chemicals instead of wires on some electronic device.

Circuit bending an audio device typically involves removing the rear panel of the device and connecting any two circuit locations with a "jumper" wire, sending current from one part of the circuit into another. Results are monitored through either the device's internal speaker or by connecting an amplifier to the speaker output. If an interesting effect is achieved, this connection would be marked for future reference or kept active by either soldering a new connection or bridging it with crocodile clips. Often other components are inserted at these points such as pushbuttons or switches, to turn the effect on or off; or components such as resistors or capacitors, to change the quality of the audio output.

People do random things I guess.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The OP is full of misinformation.

If you can't hack mushrooms, then go back to your 9 to 5 day job because you shouldn't be doing them.

They form mental connections that are so above empirical scientific acceptance that such scientific claims can not help but betray the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
'___' for one I know causes parts of your brain to communicate with each other that dont usually. Thats why it can allow you to "see" music and what not. OP, if psychedelic drugs made you feel "retarded", I think it was the user's fault, not the drug. For those who are skeptical about psychedelics, I recommend reading experience reports or erowid. There is a LOT of propaganda out there to keep you sleeping, be careful with your sources of info.
edit on 19-7-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
'___' for one I know causes parts of your brain to communicate with each other that dont usually. Thats why it can allow you to "see" music and what not. OP, if psychedelic drugs made you feel "retarded", I think it was the user's fault, not the drug. For those who are skeptical about psychedelics, I recommend reading experience reports or erowid. There is a LOT of propaganda out there to keep you sleeping, be careful with your sources of info.

The only reason people seem "retarded" in this state is because that's the uneducated, inexperienced opinion of the observer.

"Those who dance, are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music"
-- Nietzche/George Carlin

edit on 19-7-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: Maybe I shouldn't get into personal experience, considering the truth is scary to ATS staff

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join