It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truly, human beings were not formed and created by God, but were formed and created by God's eldest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Some of you may have read this post a few days ago, but I did not finish typing everything I had to put on it. This is actually an entirely new post with an excerpt of this book. I have added it here because I feel that amidsts all the clashing and conflicting renditions about what is really going on that just confuse it even more, that this one might jump our understanding of who these Illuminati people really are. This is such a rare book that it's unlikely that most of you will find it in your library, as it is super old, and I was lucky enough to find it and find a link where you can read it on your computer. If anything, please read the entire excerpt I added here and give me your comments.

Also, please understand that I'm regurgitating my understanding of what I read here, so don't take my words for it, and instead read the book, that will explain it better.

In 1908 a medium was contacted by intelligences from the spiritual world. The reason was that the transcendental world wished to make humanity acquainted with some facts regarding their origin, their relation to God and the battle between Light and Darkness - good and evil. The wish was also to inform about the true teachings of Christ freed from centuries of additions and distortions, as well as making known some of the divine laws which apply to all living beings in the universe.

On the basis of numerous questions asked by participants during several séances held in the years 1913-14, the work entitled "Toward the Light!" appeared. The medium worked solely as an intuitive-inspirative instrument for the intelligences who manifested themselves, without deleting or adding anything to the given information.

In this way the work appears as a direct revelation from the spiritual leaders of humankind. Those who read these writings should neither judge nor condemn before having accurately pondered every thought of the book.

Mods can delete this other thread; It was incomplete: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the book free here and make sure to start at Chapter 1 towardthelight.eu...

After reading so many inconsistent New Age books that always leave me with more questions than I began with about how evil actually began, why all humans weren't made ridiculously good looking to begin with, why ugly freakish reptilian creatures or sulfur stinkin Greys have such huge terrifying black eyes and smell bad instead of smelling great, amongst a myriad other questions, I finally stumbled upon a book that explained it in a way that didn't leave me annoyed with another story that leaves a ton of holes like some I wont' mention now. This is a book that was made written around 1920, by a Dutch person, long before this confusing New Age Movement injected with Disinfo an Annunaki (Dark Side) misinfo( cause the bad guys know what the good guys know), or so they say.

OK, this book says that God created helpers, it says he created 12 pairs, though they were made in almost at the same time. They were made in a chronological order. He sent his children helpers out to help him by creating the planets. In the book it mentions the creation of planet earth, to be specific. When it was ready, he thanked them for their work, and pretty much told them to wait for him to dream up the the beautiful life forms that would live on this planet.

Now , the elder children weren't liking this waiting around for God to dream up the new bodies that would walk this planet, they were impatient, and decided to make these creatures themselves, so they did. God at some point was aware that they were growing impatient and warned them, that although he pressures no one to do right, over their free will,that darkness was awesome and could suck them in, and they might become the servants of darkness. You could say he already knew that they were gonna go against him, but he at least warned them. So these elder children set out to tinker with creating the genetic creations that first existed upon this earth. They made a ton of ugly monstrous looking things. The creations that they made were super lacking in beauty, because they didn't have the immense ideas of beauty that God could come up with, at that time. No genetic creations had existed before that.

These monstrocities that were first created roamed the earth like irrational mindless creatures.They would fight and eat each other and fight with each other. When they would die, they would not go to any heaven, their soul energy would just roam like dark shadows over the earth. There were no heavens created yet at this time. There were no spheres above the earth. Also, the first earth was etheric, but when the dense thought forms were being thought up by these elder children, the etheric also dropped in etheric nature, because of their tinkering.

Jesus( or the one who would become Jesus in a future incarnation to help the human race), who belonged to the younger batch of children helpers, and who was the eldest of the youngest, suggested to God to help these creatures, he told God to endow them with the eternal spark of light, that only he is capable of endowing creations with, and that they, the youngest could help these creatures minds evolve, and so they, the youngest of the helpers would incarnate in bodies on earth to help the humans race, who Father God at that point adopted from his fallen elder Children. ( Although lower creators can create bodies, only God can endow those bodies with the eternal flame soul ingredient, that cannot be done by lower creators. Their creations aren't endowed with the caliber of life force that Prime god is capable of)

towardthelight.eu...

Then one of the Eldest said: "Still our Father tarries and we grow impatient. Let us seek to solve the mystery of life and create the new beings ourselves; for then will they be our children, and our power over them will be greater yet."
And they all became of one mind.
By thought and from the Light, the Eldest sought to form and to create spiritual beings. But they were not able to solve the mystery of life.
Then they grew still more impatient. And some said: "We know that life dwells also in Darkness. Let us avail ourselves thereof."
Once more God caused His voice to be heard.
And God said: "My children, return unto your abodes in this My Kingdom; for I have not chosen you; only they are fit who have patience. But you, who waver between good and evil, between Darkness and the Light, you are not worthy to lead others. My children, I say unto you: never will you fathom the mystery of life that is in the Light, though you seek through all eternity; for you arose not by the strength of your own will, you were formed and created by Me, your Father, formed and created from My own Self. But you, who are of Me, though you have the power to create from Darkness, the power to solve its mystery of life, yet I say unto you: do not concern yourselves therewith! For the life of Darkness is not everlasting! For in Darkness is the seed for all that is evil -for sin and for death! But should you nevertheless avail yourselves of evil and call yourselves its masters, beware, lest you become its servants!"
And they all heard God's voice.
But they heeded it not; for they were greatly impatient.
Then the Elder of the Eldest stood forth.
And he said: "Our Father says that the life of Darkness is not
everlasting; but we know not this to be so!
"Let us seek to create from Darkness, and is the life thereof not
everlasting, then shall we return unto our abodes and remain there to await our Father's call."
Once more God's voice sounded unto them.
And God said: "My son! Why do you concern yourself with evil? Beware, lest you become its servant! For I alone am the Lord Almighty.
"Know you, My son, that the beings that you can draw forth from Darkness by the strength of your thought will never bless you, but only curse you and that whereof they were created. For you shall know that each life, however wretched and lowly it may be, will always strive toward the Light, toward that which became victorious through Me. My son, do you avail yourself of evil, then will Darkness bind you and all who follow you - bind you - until your children have learnt to pity you rather than curse you.
"My son, My children! I have spoken unto you, that you may choose that which is right."
And they all heard God's voice. But none took heed; for they were all of one accord.
Then God, their Father, fell silent; for God compels no one to do that which is right. But He looked with sorrow upon their conduct.

Much time passed.
By the strength of Thought-Will, the Eldest sought to draw forth Darkness from the concealing sea of the Light.
Slowly the Light receded and Darkness broke forth.
In heavy waves it whelmed over them, flowed through them, bound them to itself, defiled and bewildered their thoughts.
In heavy waves Darkness surged through their glorious world, ravaged it and laid it waste, while dense fogs laid their dwellings in ruin and took away the pure, radiant colours, while evil vapours spread everywhere.
In heavy waves Darkness whelmed over the Globe, made it fruitful and brought forth some of the many dormant forms of life.
But the Eldest saw with horror the destruction of all that was beautiful.
And they said: "How came this to pass? For this was not our will, for this was not in our thoughts.
"Truly, the power of Darkness is awesome!"

Much time passed.
God's Youngest children grieved deeply over the evil that had come to pass.
And they agreed to go forth unto the ravaged Kingdom to call back their brothers and sisters.
And they all departed to that place.

The Eldest heard their calling voices, and they all listened. But the calls sounded distant and faint, and the Eldest dared not answer; for they could not see the radiant figures of their brothers and sisters;
for the fogs and vapours of Darkness covered all.
Then the Youngest grieved still more.
And they returned once more unto God's Kingdom of Glory; but they were not able to forget the evil they had seen.
And they went unto their Father.
And they said: "Father, forgive our brothers and sisters! Father, bid them to return!"
But God answered them and said: "I bid no one to do that which is right; it is not I, but their evil deeds that bind them to Darkness. But for the sake of your prayer will I sound My voice unto them at the passing of each aeon of time, that they should remember that which they have forsaken, and repent of what they have done. For are they able to repent, then will the Light in their hearts loose them from the binding power of Darkness and draw them back unto their rightful Home; and I, their Father, shall forgive them; for I love you all."
Then the Youngest fell silent, for they saw that their Father's grief was without bound.
Much time passed.
The Eldest sought to create anew their ravaged Kingdom, but they were not able to do this. Dense fogs and vapours overturned and laid waste all that they sought to build up. And they were homeless amid their imperfect dwellings.
All was barren and dark.
And there was no gladness.
Much time passed.
Then the Elder said: "We are not able to make this straight, for we lack the power to do so. Let us descend unto the Earth, for I see that there is Darkness also."
And they all descended to that place.
But then became their horror greater still; for Darkness was there still darker, the fogs still more dense, and the vapours exceeding hot.
But life was everywhere.
For Darkness had drawn forth many forms of monstrous, hideous and awesome creature; for Darkness had brought forth manifold foul and pallid growths. Devoid of order, these sprouted and grew among each other - small, large and mighty.
But these ugly growths and these hideous creatures were to the Eldest the first forms of plant and the first forms of beast upon the Earth; for they had not seen how Darkness had corrupted all that was already created under the radiance of the Light; for they had not seen how Darkness had made fruitful and called forth some of the manifold dormant forms of life.
But filled with wonder, the Eldest beheld the evil and the hideous. Mighty beasts waded in the swamps and tramped upon the Earth. Some moved ponderously through the air, others meandered through the waters, many let out roars and terrifying cries.
All was disorder and confusion.
The Eldest saw the beasts multiply and bring forth new creatures.
And they saw them attack one another, hurl one another to the ground, tear and trample one another asunder.
But those that fell unto the ground rose not again.
And the Eldest saw that the torn bodies of the beasts slowly dissolved and soaked into the ground, while evil vapours spread everywhere. And they saw dark shadows rise from the torn bodies, saw them slowly absorbed by the Darkness that compassed them about.
Then the Elder said: "Truly, the life of Darkness does not endure; for we see the earthly bodies dissolve and soak into the ground, and we see the spiritual bodies be swallowed up by the Darkness that is about them. Thus, all returns to that from which it was taken. Truly, this is death! The power of Darkness is awesome!"
And they wandered further across the Earth.
But everywhere was the same life, the same confusion.
Then the Elder said: "These creatures we can never lead, for we have not the power. But let us now carry out our thought: to form and to create earthly beings after our own likeness; let us endow them with the power and the will to multiply and bring forth new beings. For we have seen that not the single being, but the kind lives on. And when we have formed and created our children, then shall we lead them, that they may become rulers over the Earth, and we shall give them such power that they can make themselves lords over these beasts."
And the Eldest became all of one mind, for they thought that this was good.
But then God's voice sounded unto them; for an aeon had passed from the time when God had promised his youngest children that He would help their fallen brothers and sisters.
And God said: "My children, I, your Father, speak unto you, that you may remember that which you have forsaken, and repent of what you have done; for are you able to repent, then will the Light in your hearts deliver you from the binding power of Darkness and draw you back unto your righful Home; and I, your Father, shall forgive you."

The Eldest heard God's voice; but it sounded distant and faint.
And they all were filled with fear.
And they dared not answer.
Then God fell silent; for He compels no one to do that which is right. But He looked with sorrow upon their conduct.
Much time passed.
By thought and from the radiations of Darkness and of the Earth, the Eldest tried to form and to create earthly beings in their own likeness. But their thoughts were confused, and they made many vain attempts.
Again much time passed, while they sought to fashion the images of their thoughts in the earthly clay.
And after much toil and after much trouble, the Eldest succeeded in forming creatures that were able to breathe and to live in the dense fogs and vapours of the Earth.
These beings were the first of the human race. But they were not beautiful in any way, neither were they good, nor were their creators able to endow them with power, but only with the lust for power.
Truly, human beings were not formed and created by God, but were formed and created by God's eldest, fallen children.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a brilliant post and an excellent read. after reading that excerpt ill definetly be reading the whole book. S+F for you

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Oh, it gets better. I really hope that a lot of people read this book at this free link and at least they'll have this new take on how we came to be amidst the confusing explanations of other books. Reading it, I got so many questions answered that I didn't get from many other places, so this book was definitely a God send. The day I found it at my library, even though it looked old and un-interesting judging from the plain cover, I took a chance, then I returned it, then I came back and checked it out again, and read it from beginning to end, and I'm glad I did.

5. Have Human Beings no Right then to Call themselves Children of God?

When the human beings had been formed and created, the Eldest chose lands and places that were raised somewhat above the swamps and the waters.
And they led the new beings there, that they might make themselves lords over the Earth and over the beasts.
But when the human beings awoke to life and saw the mighty beasts, they fled in great fear and terror. Some sought shelter in the densely entwined growths; some dug caves, dug them with their hands in the steep slopes; others fled into the bleak mountains; and none dared come forth until hunger drove them out in search of food. Then they fell upon the smaller beasts, killed them and sucked their blood.
Thus they sustained life.
By thought the Eldest sought to influence and to guide their creatures.

But the streams of thought from the Eldest were evil and sinful, and they led human beings to perform many wicked, many dreadful deeds.
The human beings were not able to see their creators, but when they perceived the streams of evil that emanated from the thoughts of the Eldest, they fearfully raised their hands toward the sun of the Earth, which shone with a reddish glow through the fogs.
And the Elder said: "Behold, our children seek help from the Light of the Earth, our children turn away from us, away from Darkness."
The human beings looked upon one another with evil in their eyes, they fought, they killed one another, and the living sucked the blood of the dead.
But the Eldest saw the spiritual bodies of the dead rise slowly from the ground and walk among the living.
And they saw these dead wander about, without thought, without will, without aim. They saw them as pale shadows, living and yet without life.
And some of the Eldest said: "The spiritual bodies of human beings are not absorbed in the Darkness that is about them, but the earthly bodies dissolve and return to that from which they were taken.
"Why then does Darkness not absorb the spiritual bodies?"
But the Elder answered them and said: "When we formed and created these beings from the radiations of Darkness and of the Earth, we forgot to withhold our own selves, and some of that from which we ourselves were formed and created flowed with the waves of Darkness into the spiritual bodies of our creatures. And no matter how faint it may be, we know that the Light, which is of our Father, can never be quenched; and these shadows will continue to be for all eternity."
Then some of the Eldest answered: "This is fearsome; for this was not our will. Let us seek to withhold our own selves, that no more shadows shall live and yet be without life."
Much time passed.
The human beings were like unto the beasts, they lived like them, mated like them, and their offspring became abundant.
And the streaming waves of Darkness drew a spiritual force of life from the Eldest, and imparted it to all new-born human children.
And the Eldest sought to break the power of Darkness, sought to withhold their own selves, but they were not able to do this, for Darkness bound them.

Then said some of the Eldest: "Truly, we are the servants of Dark-
ness; for we are not able to free ourselves from those we have created, we are not able to withhold our own selves, Darkness pervades us, Darkness binds us. And the human shadows will continue to be through all eternity."
The Elder answered them and said: "Let us persevere, until at last we become the masters of Darkness!"
But they who had spoken would not hear him, for they were not with him. And they said unto one another: "Let us remain in our ravaged Kingdom, let us remain in our imperfect dwellings, and nevermore venture unto the Earth; for we have no power to make straight this confusion."
Much time passed.
The human beings continued to multiply. And they went forth across the Earth; but their shadows followed them. And these became ever greater in number.
Some of the shadows found their way unto the ravaged Kingdom, drawn by the thoughts of the Eldest.
But then were the Eldest filled with dismay.
Many fell silent. And for them there was no joy, for they grieved profoundly.
The shadows entered the imperfect dwellings, wandered about in the ravaged Kingdom without thought, without will, without aim living and yet without life.
And the Eldest saw this.
But they had not the power to help them.
Then the voice of God sounded unto them once more; for another aeon had passed.
And the Eldest all listened.
But the voice of God was distant and faint.
And God said: "My children, I, your Father, speak unto you, that you may remember that which you have forsaken, and repent of what you have done!"
Then some of the Eldest answered.
And they cried out: "Father, Father, be merciful toward these wretched shadows, our creatures! Father, grant them the everlasting life of the Light, that they shall not live for ever and yet be without life! Father, be merciful! Forgive us our evil deeds!"
When they had thus cried out, the voice of God was heard once more; but then it sounded beautiful and clear.
And God answered them, and He said: "For the sake of your prayer shall I take your children into My care. For the sake of your prayer shall I make your creatures Mine, and I shall bestow upon them a portion of My own Self, give them of eternal life.
"My children, suffer the remorse in your hearts to draw you unto your rightful Home. I, your Father, forgive you; for I love you all!"
But they who did not answer when God spoke saw their brothers and sisters depart from the ravaged Kingdom, borne by the radiant waves of the Light.
And Darkness closed behind them; and it grew darker yet about those who remained there.
But God provided His repentant children with abodes in distant parts of His vast Kingdom.
And He said: "Remain here in peace and rest until the Light has pervaded you and purified you; remain here until I call upon you, that you may help your creatures, help them to journey forward toward the Light, toward My Kingdom!"
And God went unto His youngest children.
And He said: "My children, some of your elder brothers and sisters are returned; bid them be welcome; for they have suffered much.
"My children, I, your Father, have promised these, your brothers and sisters, to take their creatures into My care and to make them My children. Behold, I shall bestow a spark of My own radiant Being upon every human shadow, that they can thereby strive forward, through numerous lives on Earth, from the deepest Darkness unto My Kingdom of Glory. My children, I, your Father, know that aeons must pass before the last human being is delivered from the bondage of Darkness and from life upon the Earth. But likewise do I know that you, My children, can shorten this time greatly, if you will suffer your radiant spirits to be bound unto earthly bodies, if you will live as human beings live, and suffer as human beings suffer, that you may bring the Light of the Spirit unto the Earth, that your future brothers and sisters can more easily find the way unto My Kingdom of Glory.
"My children, you shall not be compelled to go unto the Earth; but would you do this of your own free will, then I, your Father, shall thank you."
The Youngest all fell silent; for they dared not answer; for they remembered the evil that they had seen.
But when they had all remained silent for a time, the eldest of the Youngest stood forth.
And he said: "Father, I am ready; I shall bring the Light unto the children of the Earth, I shall be like them, I shall live among them and seek to help them, they who shall be my brothers and sisters. Father, send me unto the Earth!"
But then they all cried out: "Father, we are ready. We will help our future brothers and sisters, that in time they may enter Thy Kingdom."
Then God looked fondly upon them all.
And He said: "My children, you have chosen that which is right. I, your Father, thank you. But I say unto you: should human beings have struggled forward without your help, should they have fought alone against Darkness and striven through sufferings and sorrows, through sin and through death, until they had reached their rightful Home, then would their glory have become greater than yours, then would human beings become the first, and you would become the last; for then would they themselves have had to strive forward to all that I, your Father, have given you. But are you able to keep your promise, to help your earthly brothers and sisters, then will you all be equal when in time you gather in My House, and I, your Father, will love you all."
And God turned toward the eldest of the Youngest.
And He said: "My son, you were the first who was prepared to bring the Light unto the Earth. Through you this work of the Light has begun, through you shall it also be fulfilled. To you I grant the power to lead human beings forward through numerous earthly lives, until you deliver them from the Earth, that they may journey further along brighter and happier paths. And your brothers and sisters shall all obey you. But I, your Father, shall stand by your side, that you shall not grow weary. And in the fulness of time shall you bring unto human beings the greatest of all, which is Love; for you shall teach them to love one another, teach them to do good unto all who suffer. And I, your Father, shall guide you in your journeying upon the Earth."
And God spoke further unto His children.
And He said: "Your Father's blessing shall follow you all; your sorrows shall be My sorrows, your sufferings shall be My sufferings; and your sins shall I forgive and blot out if you repent and if you pray; for all of you will sin, for the power of Darkness is awesome! My children, I say unto you: never strive against that which is good, against that which is true; never strive against love, against compassion, and never turn away from the Light that is within you! For then will Darkness bind you, for then will you forget Me, your Father, and then will you delay your work, delay your progress toward the high goal!"
And they all promised to obey, they all promised to follow their elder brother.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

As the information was revealed to a medium I find it dubious. If we assume their is a "spirit world" that is made up of good and bad sentient beings, what makes them good or bad? If the good beings do "God's will" then the bad beings work against "God's will". If God created us to have free will then channeling and not working out things for ourselves would seem to be against God's will. That implies that only bad beings would want to take over our free will.

If their is a "spirit world" then one must ask why we are not aware of it fully. Perhaps we are not ready until we have exhausted making our own decisions about what we believe is right and wrong. Our strongest beliefs only prove themselves when we have been tested to our limits not when we are told the answers. Spiritual growth is not achieved by "knowledge" but instead by understanding and wisdom and decision making based on what is best overall rather than what benefits us the most (in my opinion). Having said all that it is certainly interesting to read what others believe, thanks for your post.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Don't trust my commentary in regurgitating this stuff. I just caught a mistake. I said Jesus suggested to Father God to adopt the primitive human forms, when it was some of the Elders, but not Jesus, who was the Eldest of the Youngest, who asked this from Father God for these humanoids who were still not very beautiful, but probably a step up from the other genetic monsters that they had created. They had to set the humanoids up on mountaintop areas, away from the giant creatures because they were scary and probably would have eaten them.

It was not Jesus who suggested but others who were stuck in the ravaged kingdom lower world, who had repented and thus Father God answered their prayer by endowing these primitive forms with a true spirit.

I

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by AQuestion

Don't trust my commentary in regurgitating this stuff. I just caught a mistake. I said Jesus suggested to Father God to adopt the primitive human forms, when it was some of the Elders, but not Jesus, who was the Eldest of the Youngest, who asked this from Father God for these humanoids who were still not very beautiful, but probably a step up from the other genetic monsters that they had created. They had to set the humanoids up on mountaintop areas, away from the giant creatures because they were scary and probably would have eaten them.

It was not Jesus who suggested but others who were stuck in the ravaged kingdom lower world, who had repented and thus Father God answered their prayer by endowing these primitive forms with a true spirit.

I

I liked your commentary, nobody is flawless and we all can misstate things. I am not as interested in the detail as much as I am in the overall perspective.

new topics

top topics

join