It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellectual debate on how to stand up against "The Man"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

I'm not entirely sure you read my entire post, but You do have a point. The leaders that see rising could be militant, these are the one you should reject obviously. Because they are just out for the power, most likely. That's why i would like to see a group of intellectual leader lead the people, not rule them. They would make no laws, because laws are unnecessary. If there was no currency, there would be no crime, or hardly any at least. maybe a few murders at the hands of the spiteful immorals, but the universe would weed them out over time possibly.

George Washington was a good man, apart his faith in Masonic culture. He was also militant, to an extent. I believe we need people like Thomas Jefferson Or J.F. Kennedy, Maybe even Lincoln or Andrew Jackson,(another militant, to an extent) he stopped the "first federal reserve" from being established, and was nearly assassinated. I wonder why.

I believe these intellectual leader would sit in a room and figure out how to further mankind, like i said. maybe develop a new Eco-friendly energy for the people, or commission a massive space station for people to live on if they wish, put humans on other planets, Find other intelligence races in our universe and in others, ect.

They would have nothing to do with the people or their lives, other than helping them and making their lives better

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

i seriously believe it is all set up in such a way that they have all bases covered. the only way i can even see change is by people doing things that have already been suggested before, but even then there is no gaurentee we can break the chains and start living freely in a way that is benefical to all and the earth.

vote for people who they think do not have a chance of getting in, the problem is though would they buy them out once in. do not go to work, the problem with this is how do you get everybody to do it when they need money just to live, how many would be willing or in a position to do so. peaceful protests, been done, people are ignored and it is all soon forgot about. write to you M.P., lol need i say why that does not work? go off the grid on mass, you have the same problem as not working on mass but also depending where you live it is just not an option, for example where i live there is very little habitable places that could support you and many rivers ponds and streams are simply polluted. not to mention there is a very high chance your on somebody elses land who is likely to complain and if you have kids you will be put in prison for not looking after them properly in the eyes of authority, and not taking them to school which you must have a address for them to be accepted.
start you own currencies, which again i am sure there are rules against that could land people in trouble, if not then you would be stopped with other methods.

the only thing left is inform people, which is what people are already trying to do, so that it is more possible people will say no on mass, but even then they seem to find a way around when the majority do not want something, iraq war, irish referedum etc etc etc.

so i share your concerns O.P.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissent

I do see your point and I see we both agree that money is indeed the cause of a lot, if not all of the world's major problems.

As to your point about the intellectual leaders progressing the cause of mankind, this is a great idea and one I would subscribe to, I just get this niggling voice in the back of my mind... "who polices these leaders?" can they stay independant enough to better ALL mankind, what if, for arguments sake they decided nuclear power was good for mankind?

I really do see your idea but am worried about a few making decisions for the whole population, don't we have that situation now?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
reply to post by Dissent

I do see your point and I see we both agree that money is indeed the cause of a lot, if not all of the world's major problems.

As to your point about the intellectual leaders progressing the cause of mankind, this is a great idea and one I would subscribe to, I just get this niggling voice in the back of my mind... "who polices these leaders?" can they stay independant enough to better ALL mankind, what if, for arguments sake they decided nuclear power was good for mankind?

I really do see your idea but am worried about a few making decisions for the whole population, don't we have that situation now?

I would say the policies would come from their minds. They would use reason to make a rational idea that would be beneficial to both humans and the earth. Maybe the committee doesn't decide, but like issues their ideas to the people, and they can vote. There wouldn't be any motives to corrupt the ballots, i would hope, because everyone, including the earth, receives the benefit, there is no need to be selfish. Being there is no more money ha. I'm certain it is the root of all evil.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think in my own opinion that this wont end with out a Civil war Government vs the people the Sheep vs the awakened ones that know with out a doubt they have been ripped of there freedoms and rights.

I dont think it will be fixed any other way and its going to cost alot of lives but this is the very thing our forefather broke away from to gain there freedom

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
immediately you'd need a 'ministry of common sense' - a department with the right to cancel any stupid #ing laws or WARS if the public demand it.... and of course ... online government... we the people decide and civil servants go back to serving, rather than controlling...
every decision, big or small, can be presented to the public by invidual teams who present the facts about each situation and everyone (who wants to) has a chance to vote....regular checks by 1000s of individuals to avoid corruption..yada
oh, and create a new currency without inflation that is run by the people, not private bankers

AMEN.
I'd give ya a hundred stars for that post
if I could.

The best dose of common sense I've
seen lately and I would vote for that

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't know how many of you know about the British group Muse, but here are the lyrics to one of their more recent songs called "Uprising"

"Uprising"

Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR, transmissions will resume
They'll try to, push drugs that keep us all dumbed down
And hope that, we will never see the truth around
(So come on)

Another promise, another seed
Another, packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed
And all the, green belts wrapped around our minds
And endless, red tape to keep the truth confined
(So come on)

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on

Interchanging mind control
Come let the, revolution takes its toll
If you could, flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that, we should never be afraid to die
(So come on)

Rise up and take the power back
It's time the, fat cats had a heart attack
They know that, their time's coming to an end
We have to, unify and watch our flag ascend
(So come on)

They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

They will not force us
They will not control us
We will be victorious
So come on

The message is slowly getting out into mainstream media, people are slowly awakening, maybe revolution is the right idea but do we do it on a global scale or country by country, divide and conquer so to speak. You can feel the anger out there, it's global and it's real, if we're going to do this lets organise and do it!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
First you have to identify the problem. I will attempt to tell you what you are facing, some will not agree but it's my opinion only. You will have to review a few websites to understand this. All of this started in 1997 when the first tests were done with a very powerful weapon which does three things weather manipulation, the ability to cause an earthquake and can turn steel and concrete to dust. It may be two different weapons one being HAARP and the other a type of SDI (Star wars) they only needed Bush and Cheney in the WH to start their conquest and the Supreme Court made sure of that with their ruling against Gore and the Democrats. I hate starting with youtube but it's where this video is and was just posted. On April 4th 2011 RCH gave a speech in Holland in which he quoted Dr.Judy Wood often. Its about 2 hours total with speech only and no video.

www.youtube.com...

Dr.Wood has an incredible website with all the pictures. These pictures explain the weapon used and what it does. On Sept 11th most of the WTCs were turned to dust. If you remember a Bush family member was in charge of security at the complex. I'm sure there were a number of players involved that day.

www.drjudywood.com...

What it amounts too is the world is being held hostage by the world bank. You will borrow money and they will hold the loans and you will pay it back or they will come and take the assets/resources of your country and destruction is assured. You have to remember what Rothschild said a long time ago "I care not who makes the laws of a country as long as I control their money" this is power and that is what this bank (owned by a select few, Rockefeller,Rothschilds probably more) covets most. Once this weapon was known to be very effective the Taliban in Afghanistan were told that they would allow a pipeline or face the consequences. It was used on 911 to start two wars that Americans will be paying for a very long time. It was justification in Iraq to steal several trillion in oil. I'm sure Bin Laden had no idea what was going on but he was the scape goat, boogeyman what ever you want to call him.

Next was Katrina there is plenty of radar video showing this hurricane was directed Next up on the list is China who has bought most of the debt of the U.S. I doubt they had a choice. Next up is Japan, they do not allow external countries to hold their debt. The third largest economy after the US and China. There are rumors that they were developing Nuclear weapons but I doubt that. It's more likely they were not paying protection fees of some sort, whatever that may be. Who's next, I don't know but as long as there's turmoil in the Middle East you can expect oil to remain high and these Banksters to reap the profits. You can expect a war at anytime and for countries to continue to go bankrupt. You can expect more debt and more legislation like a carbon tax to pay these people off. The solution is nil until those people are brought to justice and the US military controls those weapons once again. It is possible that these are controlled by the military now but just the wrong guys giving the orders and using them for their personal satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

These people are powerful for sure but it's power based on money, remove the value of money and you starve them of power, they die.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Some good ideas and deep thought going into the subject matter posted by the Op, but, I feel there is a point being missed here. Time is on their side as we dont have much of it left. I have watched as many frustrated posters ask the very same question and the answers although worthy of debate always lead to no action.

Even in the frustration and realisation of where we stand we still choose to talk, debate, argue and even deny their is an actual problem. If its a leader you need I will do it. I will help plan and organise a stay at home, no work, month.

Right, who is joining the cause?. Who will actually sign up to stop giving them their bank bonuses, their fat cat lifestyles and stop funding their muderous campaigns overseas?.....

Oh, one last thing. We are forgetting our legacy....our children, grand children....lets do it for them?

Or are we the generation who understood where we realy stood as slaves to their power. Yet even for our own grandkids we chose to do nothing about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All you have to do is wait until 1 May 2011. Then join in or not. I'm not planning on it but they're serious about it. Don't be surprised that there will be a serious effort around then. Sadly, if they succeed you may count me out.

What we're not seeing are any reports from any of the MSM about the protests that we're having in the U.S.. Apparently the sheep aren't allowed to know yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

My only issue with this is that we could in fact be playing in to their hands.

What better way than to introduce a new global currency than if pockets of a rebellious society band together and crash the market.

I mean it isnt like any of us can come into the mix with a blueprint that can usurp centuries of planning.

I just dont see it being a win situation for us, but more so for them. Remember they have contingency plans for every eventuality.

We need to really think outside the box before its too late.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just a quick thanks for the on going discussion and your contributions..

I know it isnt exactly going to start a movement but i feel it would be a good challange to persue this to its conclusion.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by billxam

My only issue with this is that we could in fact be playing in to their hands.

What better way than to introduce a new global currency than if pockets of a rebellious society band together and crash the market.

This thought had crossed my mind, think about it, if we revolt under one banner what would we create? A New World Order haha! Kind of a cruel joke and a paradox.

Seriously though, you're correct, "they" divide and conquer, split us up into small managable groups and then stamp on us one by one. This has to be large scale and time IS running out and sadly I don't think enough people are bothered or even aware of what is happening.

A side thought came to me just from another thread, they are stock piling gold for just such an event? If the markets crash they revert to gold bullion, and were selling them the gold to do it!! Are we playing right into their hands? Are they pulling all the strings and playing us for mugs?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yeah. Well, while we've been scratching our heads and muttering, they've been holding meetings right out in the open all nice like actually planning a damn revolution and there isn't anyone in the government doing a blessed thing about it.

What does that tell you? As Van Jones says, we have the top handled, you take care of the bottom.

We are well and truly screwed. I expect that not exercising our franchise properly is coming around here in a couple of weeks. Time for another "how to communicate when the internet is shut off" thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
reply to post by Beavers

I like this line of thinking, however how do we do this without the power hungry stepping on any progress?

just put all of our new breed of 'politicians' (or policy reviewers) in the big brother house and pay em enough to not need to be bribed! We police them whilst they make policy reviews, we review their pros and cons and then we decide. We are all one race, we've just let the 'I' in team become the 'u' in c#

or just bring in a law tomorrow that says being a member of a secretive group or caught having any alteria motive than 'beniefiting the people as a whole' whilst in any position in government is treason. Punishable by having 'i tried to f# you all' tattood to your face and given 'life' in the worst possible prision....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

lol that made me chuckle!!

I think your ideas are some what radical if not filled with a sense of humor

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here's a thought...

TPTB are working on a plan right? That plan is yet to come to fruition..

We have watchers on our side too seeing their puzzle fit togeher, waiting in the wings for them to make their move.
I know from my own research and instincts that it's culminating in a stand off..
Something is bound to happen if we go by their motto's. They say they will introduce a threat that will have us begging to accept their New World Order... what if....when that time comes...be it a holographic jesus in the sky or an invading ufo fleet or better yet a blue beam projected elenin comet approaching the earth... what if we took one simple action...

Defience...

So we simply wait.. and in the mean time we educate as many people as possible on what is likely to occur with the grand deception, waking up as many people as possible to the idea... and just when TPTB think they are about to snare us through their MK Ultra psychobable fear-mongering.. we simply turn our backs and show them, we will have no part in their sordid game.

Sure they will try to round us up but what if we get to just enough people in time...

What if we effect enough people that they simply can not round us up??

Just a thought mind..

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

We need an ATS version of the "Starwars kid" lol
(Nah, I don't mean literally) Something to go viral, something that catches the eye.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
HAH! I've just had the strangest thought...

I'm a huge fan of Lord of the Rings and it just struck me (I know, I know, it's supposed to be allegory free) but Sauron is a huge "all seeing eye" sat above a mountain (huge pyramid shape right? so where do we know that symbol from?) and the Hobbits (the little people..US) destroy him by rejecting the "Gold" ring of Sauron (the gold, money, the true source of his power)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join