It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Price of Comics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How much do Comics cost these days... For instance in Australia $8.95cent.... and the Aussie dollar is worth MORE then the U.S. these days...

How much do they cost in the States now? ... or anywhere else...

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No need for comics when you got ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

its all about .pdf's and .cbr's my good man. im not much of a comic connoisseur, but i enjoy zombie comics since no movies have been released in awhile, i would suggest getting a bitTorrent program and looking up your favourite titles.

As im pretty sure it may be illegal, its entirely up to you.

I havent purchased comics since I was a kid so I dont know any of the prices.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
2.99 dc

3.99 +

hope it helps

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
2.99 dc

3.99 +

hope it helps

Thank you for actually posting an answer to the OP question.

Star for you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Thanks for the reply.... In Australia it's 7.95 to 8.95... and it's really not an option. Though having them sent from the States might be an option lol...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

Also go online, they might let you order them from them and let you pay for the shipping...

Most comic book shops would appreciate the business.... order all you want just make sure it is bulk to justify the cost...

Marvel and DC and the other might not let you order directly from them because they have pre-arranged deals with distributors... I would find some comic book shops.....

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Good idea
Thanks...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think comic book prices have generally been about the same for the past 15 years. My chaos comics collections are almost all priced at $2.95 . They only ran from 1993-2002. But I also buy the Walking Dead comics, and they are the same price.

I will always prefer to have pages in my hand than to sit in front of a screen when it comes to reading for fun. It just feels different.

top topics

join