It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo only i can see...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
First off let me say that i have seen lights in the sky, so often that i do not even bother any more, it just gives me a neck strain... so thats not what i want to talk about here.

I have had an experience a while back, few years now. in that time i use to be searching alot for things of ufo nature, because of the lights in the sky that i could not identify. i was in a certain mind frame if you will.

Well then one day on my way to work, traveling on the highway that leeds to work same as every other day.
was driving a firebird with t-top so i could see the sky when driving.

It was about 6h30 pm i started at 7pm, summer time so it was still light out.
was driving when all of a sudden i could see above my head a craft, triangular like the ones i have heard of before, it was black, one round white light in the center, 3 red round lights one in each corner, made no sound at all. this thing kept up with my speed, it was like maybe 30feet up away from my car.

I was alone in the car since i was going to work, but the strange thing about it is there was lots of traffic on the road, no one reacted at all, traffic just kep't going.

I could sense a very strong feeling that they wanted me to crash the car.not scared or panic, just felt they wanted me to crash. so i kep't my cool and ignored them saying to my self i can not crash...

Then i took the off ramp, to get to side street. there was a red light so i stoped the car and look't up, it was still there just above my car, there were people walking the green light so they walk't right in front of my car.
there was absolutly no reaction at all. it's like nothing was out of the ordinary for them...

The light turned green so i started foreword telling my self not to crash and to try and ignore it.
next time i look't up i was gone...

It was the fist time i saw one, other then lights in the sky. it was also the only time. never saw one since.

So what i would like to talk about is. as any one ever had an experience like that. where only you could see but other people were around that could of, should of seen also.

Please excuse my grammar me being french .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Yeah I saw so many lights in the sky but my mum and sister could not..
To be fair they where asleep and I was looking into the night sky ;p

But on a serious note, ever thought of taking a picture to see it they remain in the picture?
Old cameras *being film cameras* can see more than digital cameras (think light diversion)
also have you gone to a doctor? (not to ask if you are crazy, to ask about seeing lights no one else can see) When i am in pitch black I can pan around the room very fast and see lights, pretty normal. just a thought.

Whatever it is I hope you find the answer soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

Ya well i don' want to speek about the lights in the sky....
What i am talking about is a craft not in the sky but above my head 30 feets or sow...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've had a siting of something only I could see. It wasn't a light though. We had sitings shared, family saw. This one, was unlike those. Typically they were covered in red light, soundless, and very low, say 100-150 feet going over our roof, and calling us out, even my son knew mysteriously when it was returning. That one, or ones simliar (are they the same one if you see them for over a year) was chased by choppers.

The one I saw that was something only I could see, was after a meditational experience one evening under the stars. In my search for answers, have made connections with others and tried to help someone get more answers himself, which in turn brought on a huge missing time episode for my son, wounds on all of us, with memories, ie. to me a more negative abduction, I feel relating to my friends handlers.

His dna was more unsual, AB, and he oft would wake up with wounds and chunks taken and missing time.

He related this one day, that he had awoken in the night, with a blond woman, and she had said something that made us realize she was raised being abused like this since childhood, probably out of the underground dumbs, and probably harvesting AB dna. He passed out and woke with signs this had happened.

So, I was really upset. I shook my fists at the skies and then poured out my heart about help needed, the women and children need to be rescued from the underground dumbs, and the whole world needs rescuing as well. That grandmas were higher rank to me than any general so perhaps this universe needed some different leadership, women, and that everyone needed to be protected so they could live nice, happy, family oriented, healthy good lives. I did pick up on the monitoring. People who stargaze and pour out their hearts, if they have any awareness, will feel monitored, unless they've really closed off their awareness or extra senses. Its kind of related to remote viewing or remote spacial, or energy recogniton.

But in any case, I then sometime after this, was meditating outside, having shelved that issue and was attempting to find my peace, love and goodwill since getting upset is not my thing. Trying to find solutions in a peaceful way.

Throughout the meditation, rushes of vibrations, were consistent, and contact began. It was like a series of (I thought tests) on the subject that had bothered me enormously. I won't really go into them here. However, at the end of these tests, of which I continually changed the scenarios and sidestepped them, finally said, "How could I possibly know you, when I don't know myself here?" And asked if my Father would approve, didn't feel it was my earth father at all, and this just came out of me.

At the end of my meditation, was going into the house, trying to shake this "imagination" from me. A lot of the sitings my son and I had were like that, contact, afterwards trying to shake it away and not feeling that could be real, then within 30 minutes contact again, a greeting and a craft. I no longer question the contact part, and realize we were being woken up.

In any case, while getting up ready to go in, and feeling rushes of fine vibrations, wave after wave, I happened to glance over to the right, to a huge clearing in the valley out back, not very far from us, roughly the size of a childrens playground over from us, and this enormous, huge, craft, that was glowing shining, vibrant white, huge, 80 or 100 crafts/planes, etc could fill it. It could have been way huger than that. It appeared and was from the back, but at an angle, shaped like a shuttle/jet sort of, with a streamlined front, fanning out, and huge platoons on either side hugging the body. It slowly flew forward for a short period of time, then vanished. July 09. The vibrations had something to do with being able to see it. There was no time to get anyone out to watch, unlike the others where my son called me out or I called him out.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
when people things that noone else can see, and hearing voices wanting them to crash.. it usually ends up with a visit to a head doctor for examination.. Either that or your the special one and are a threat to et's plans for world domination..

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Not when your family all has had things happen, and seen crafts, your children and childhood family. Not when your brother and his driving partner, driving produce truck, ended up spotting a craft and then had a 2 hour missing time episode in the seconds this siting entailed, both for him and his partner. Far too many to ignore, so you either believe your eyes, and experiences, and your own childrens, or you let bloodlines tell you, group sitings are delusional, and the world around you with all the wars and starvation, and oddities that are right out in plain site is the only thing for you to trust in. Deny yourself, but follow us, we're not evil liars, we only seem to be evil liars.

Nah, trusting myself and a group siting is always 100% going to happen.
edit on 9-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for sharing, from what i get from your post is that you are also in a certain mind frame at the time that you have had your experiences. so would you say mind frame is needed to see. be it meditation or...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
when people things that noone else can see, and hearing voices wanting them to crash.. it usually ends up with a visit to a head doctor for examination.. Either that or your the special one and are a threat to et's plans for world domination..

Ok no one else could see. i'm trying to find out if being in a certain frame of mind gives you acces to see..
I was not hearing voices. i had a feeling...
i do not feel special for getting a stop by for a few minutes 2 tops... i don't think that for world domination
a fly by would do the trick...
you know there are millions that say they have bein abducted, they should be
more special for worl domination.

edit on 9-4-2011 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've seen a black ufo up close in broad daylight right near my house.
I don't know what it was or why it was there, let alone why it was visible in broad daylight.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

have you had all your vaccinations?

We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man's vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. "Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men and women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times." CREDO MUTWA

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by mkkkay

have you had all your vaccinations?

We were told that there was a great smallpox epidemic coming to the land and all the children must be vaccinated. My grandfather used to say that the white man's vaccination makes you blind and if you are to look after the cattle you must not go to the trading store to get your vaccination. "Inspectors used to come and check each child for signs of vaccination. Our grandmother used to give us great pain in order to save our spiritual eyes. Grains of maize would be heated up and pushed against the skin of the child, and so when the schools inspectors came he saw the blisters and assumed the child had been vaccinated…and I noticed that school children in mission schools who had been vaccinated for smallpox or measles could not see spiritual entities at all. A flying saucer would fly through the sky at great speed and be seen by many men and women but the children who had been vaccinated would see nothing and I noticed this hundreds of times." CREDO MUTWA

Hey thanks alot for comment about credo mutwa, you know i never got any vaccine for as long as i can remembre.. they will have to force it on me, and i mean force it on me and good luck with that.

i can totaly see that a vaccine could affect and you are right to ask, i never toth of that good call, is that from the interview with david icke,

that gets me thinking of tonsils i always toth there was a link in the fact that some see and some do not.
i still have my tonsils also. but most people do not, so i think there also might be a link...

You know also i am french... and tonsils in french is (amigdalite) ami d elite. friends of the elite, could also be
friend of the light... but thats for an other thread.

Now can we find others in this forum to colaborate.... vaccines and sightings...

Thanks for your participation...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So, did you take any photographs of it? How do you know that no one else can see it? The only way you can make that claim is that you are making the story up. Remember that you cannot define what i can and cannot do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
So, did you take any photographs of it? How do you know that no one else can see it? The only way you can make that claim is that you are making the story up. Remember that you cannot define what i can and cannot do.

Hi! i was driving and did not have any camera, i said no one could see, because no one reacted to the fact that it was in front of their face...If they could of seen they would of reacted, but traffic and pedistrians went about their
business...this is a personal storie i did not take it off the internet i can give no proof. only my toths on it.

P.S. I never said they can not see it i said they did not see it. I do not say i am the only one who can see them,
but more that i am the only one who could see that one.. I do not know why and would like to know if others
have hade that kind of sighting. thanks for your interest...

Have you bein vaccinated, and do you have your tonsils... just wondering

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hello and thanks for sharing your encounter.

I too have experienced something like this before about a year ago. Me and a few friends were just chilling at my flat when i happened to look out the window to see a oval bright orange light slowly moving towards us. I got my friends attention and got them to have a look, but to my surprise, they couldnt see it! Or were just ignoring it, i dont know.

This object was now starting to move over my house and out of sight from where i was watching it at the window, so i ran downstairs and outside to get a better look. It definatelly was not a plane as it was way to low, and it was not a lantern, superman or some kind of radioactive bird. It just slowly moved away until it was gone.

The next day, i couldnt understand how my friends couldnt see this object as it was blatently visible against the night sky. It felt weird, like it hadnt happened almost. Really hard to describe the feeling but anyway, the pic below is the best i could find that depicts what i saw (very accurately)

This gets me thinking that maby sometimes, ufos are only visible to believers or people who have been looking for them, i know i had been and still am. Anybody else?

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mkkkay

Only the one depended on the mind frame, it was like a test of my direct pouring out my heart, and the vibrations. The others were more contact, telepathy, this contact occurs, with me first being aware of their presence, sensing the craft, and them, there is a change in frequency. I see images and words, sentences, occasionally a voice, but usualy its like being plugged into their consciousness so the communication is thought processes, but with theirs, everyone on their own signature. I've been in group meetings like this,and the visual is always given. Its like they hijack my input systems, the same systems that views the world, is taken over, so akin to a movie playing in my mind.

This began with contact first, then an immediate siting of a craft, that our whole family saw, for 5 minutes roughly. This became, contact inside, and me totally rejecting this experience, and refusing to accept it as real, going outside and a greeting and a craft, until, the trusting in self and experiences became stronger, in which case, sitings are far less common now. Nearly every craft was shared with my son, he even called me out for some of them. Very low, unlike most sitings, ranging from 50 feet soundless over the roof with a greeting, to maybe 100-150 range. Some would disappear right at the roofline, others go higher. we were right on the edge of town and the city lights begin there, so we could see, at the one spot, what was under the red light. Because of this, they disappear or arc up higher. Sometimes they let you see. The ones with the red light, no wingspan, 30 foot roughly, soundless, were saucers. The 50 foot one, greeted me loudly in my head. It sounded like a male, European (stilted formal) voice, and there had been an event in the sports field across the road. I literally thought a European man was coming around the bushes. Then this craft, very low, odd shaped whitish light, like a wedge triangle of light. My son said, it was flying tail down, nose in the air, and was like a wingless plane, or cigar shape, but the way it was flying nose up, created this wedge of light around it.

Now just before this wake up occurred, and this is what it was to me, having never searched for ufology on the computer or any nwo issues, so was really unaware, except for once. Once had searched for a sighting we had we had when we were younger, because this was ongoing, over my whole lifetime, and my family had sitings, my brother missing time with a driving partner, and I was always terrified someone was in the room and spent most of my childhood climbing into bed with my parents, sleeping with the light on until I was 20 or more. But it was in lockdown, kept from me. So when I did an online search, only quantum physics things came up. No ufology. Then, finally just before the first siting and contact, had done the search again. Several years in between, and watched the disclosure project, project camelot interviews, and found new world order issues. Endgame, and numerous other documentaries. Was in learning mode at the time. Then found some ET script, and that was it. Went into a very traumatic episode of having walls crumple, rivers of sorrow trying to drown me, remembered childhood things, my own siting of a grey, glimpses of a base with my brother, episodes that had occurred, that had been set aside all along by me as they didn't fit into anything I knew about, so they were shelved deeply in me.

The first out of many sitings happened a few days after this. It was a major wake up period.

Two abductions for the family in this period as well, one that was caused a lot of fear, and was given a choice to remember or sleep. Sleep was the choice. In both cases, just over a year apart, new before hand they would occur. The first it was just given me and was trying to stay up all night, but was so exhausted from reformatting a computer twice, and it wasn't working out, it was frustrating, so finally went to bed. My son reported an hour missing time next morning, he had wounds on his head and I had a huge chunk out of my foot and a burn, and a few glimpses of memories. The second time, no wounds. Opened the door, and saw a pinky, not a grey color. I thought we were going to go through the same thing. But was given a surreal dream of whole family abducted, a see through ufo, and being told, you might as well come on board and fill out the questionaire too with your son, it will only take 15 minutes. My second oldest, said the whole room jolted for him, and he felt like he had been dropped off, he was quite alarmed, he's the one that had several missing time episodes and in the dream, he, my father and brother were abucted, my oldest son and I were invited to fill out questionaires. Directly after seeing a muted rose colored, grey at the back door. I've been told that these are projections, or what we are allowed to see, by Lou Baldin, on his sight where I've asked a few questions.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by mkkkay

Only the one depended on the mind frame, it was like a test of my direct pouring out my heart, and the vibrations. The others were more contact, telepathy, this contact occurs, with me first being aware of their presence, sensing the craft, and them, there is a change in frequency. I see images and words, sentences, occasionally a voice, but usualy its like being plugged into their consciousness so the communication is thought processes, but with theirs, everyone on their own signature. I've been in group meetings like this,and the visual is always given. Its like they hijack my input systems, the same systems that views the world, is taken over, so akin to a movie playing in my mind.

So when I did an online search, only quantum physics things came up. No ufology. Then, finally just before the first siting and contact, had done the search again. Several years in between, and watched the disclosure project, project camelot interviews, and found new world order issues. Endgame, and numerous other documentaries. Was in learning mode at the time. Then found some ET script, and that was it. Went into a very traumatic episode of having walls crumple, rivers of sorrow trying to drown me, remembered childhood things, my own siting of a grey, glimpses of a base with my brother, episodes that had occurred, that had been set aside all along by me as they didn't fit into anything I knew about, so they were shelved deeply in me.

The first out of many sitings happened a few days after this. It was a major wake up period.

Two abductions for the family in this period as well, one that was caused a lot of fear, and was given a choice to remember or sleep. Sleep was the choice. In both cases, just over a year apart, new before hand they would occur. The first it was just given me and was trying to stay up all night, but was so exhausted from reformatting a computer twice, and it wasn't working out, it was frustrating, so finally went to bed. My son reported an hour missing time next morning, he had wounds on his head and I had a huge chunk out of my foot and a burn, and a few glimpses of memories. The second time, no wounds. Opened the door, and saw a pinky, not a grey color. I thought we were going to go through the same thing. But was given a surreal dream of whole family abducted, a see through ufo, and being told, you might as well come on board and fill out the questionaire too with your son, it will only take 15 minutes. My second oldest, said the whole room jolted for him, and he felt like he had been dropped off, he was quite alarmed, he's the one that had several missing time episodes and in the dream, he, my father and brother were abucted, my oldest son and I were invited to fill out questionaires. Directly after seeing a muted rose colored, grey at the back door. I've been told that these are projections, or what we are allowed to see, by Lou Baldin, on his sight where I've asked a few questions.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Wow are you not worried at all for you and your son? we never know who and what they are...
if you can tune in a certain frequence they can feel it i am shure.

when i feel a certain way (receptive or what not) is when i can see them, mostly, all but the once, only lights in the sky. but when i am tierd of it they vanish... and it's back to normal...
Now i just feel angry for the feelings left... Because you see i would like a real incounter but don't want to play any games with them, tricks are for kids...

keep me informed of how things are going.

top topics

join