It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Footage inside "NO MANS LAND" Radioactive Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's scary how this is going to play out in the long run.
We can expect some serious animal mutations in does area.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Youtube version:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's so sad what were doing to the planet

Don't want to sound all "hippy" but these contaminated areas will be around for thousands of years and how many more accidents like this to come? The less habitable land to live on, the closer we all come, the more wars are caused by lack of resources, food, space etc etc...

Is there really any hope for mankind? *sigh*

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What are they doing!?!?!? Were they wearing suits? Isn't that dangerous?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

edit on 9-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just to keep it in prospective:

uSv/Hr =Micro Sieverts per hour. 100 Sieverts = 1 Rem. 1/10th of a Rem=1millisievert

Their device was measuring micro sieverts. I think the highest amount shown was 112, and that is 0.0112 rems

It doesn't even register on a danger scale.

Acute Radiation Syndrome
edit on 9-4-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well its so nice to see that Japan is sitting on its ass and doing nothing to clean up the area, rescue animals or put them down and out of they're misery. The Russians dealt with their situation a lot better than these utter idiots and it is really starting to piss me off. The Japanese has never respected nature and its showing big time.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Such a nice video. I really enjoyed the beeping sound along the video and their encounters with animals. It was like a trip to an unknown location in which danger was involved. I simply loved it.

S&F for this one.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
sorry repost just saw another thread bout this...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Thank you very much JibbyJedi that video you posted is really tell all. They are screwed!!!!!.

Our hearts and minds go out to the people of Japan in this horrible Tradgedy!

Bad TEPCO

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow, amazing footage, thanks for bringing it to ATS.

Star and flag

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is it me or the bulldog looks really alarmed...It seems like he's loosing his head. Maybe animals are more sensitive to radiations?

Anyways, this is a really disgusting video. I hope this event will ring a bell to all the nuclear fans. I don't care if it's a "clean energy", when TSHTF, it can kill the planet.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Is it me or the bulldog looks really alarmed...It seems like he's loosing his head. Maybe animals are more sensitive to radiations?

I think its more a case of the dog is scared.

It has depended on people to live, and now those people are gone.

He's scared, alone and hungry.

You would probably be the same if you were left to die.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
damn...i was hoping they'd go down to the water with the geiger counter...I only wonder how badly the water is polluted now that they have been dumping all that radioactive water right back into the ocean

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just checking in, can't really read in daylight here at ats. I wanted to point out that as soon as the multiple bomb drift leaves the shore of Japan, it becomes someone else's problem. I am thousands of miles east of Japan and there's not a cloud in the sky, not one. I am looking at a haze which you can discern from as close as ten feet, and it isn't wood or 'open burning', as al gore freaks refer to it. It is as though there was or is a forest fire, but the air is not perfumed by the burning of wood. The 'haze' has been visible all day, even at noon. I'm near Chicago, and what I am seeing IS NOT weather related. Take away this fallout and you'd have a crystal clear 30% humidity day. At 3 PM you could look west toward the sun and you would have to be blind to miss what I am seeing. It gets worse as the sun sets. I mentioned that evergreens are showing burned growth tips, an overnight development which followed a healthy rain.

Come on, powers that were...how many bomb's worth of frackin radioactive dirty bomb diaper loads have you dumped on us, this time? Frack you. Frack you, very much, terrorists.
edit on 9-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Interesting video.
Thanks for sharing.

My heart hurts for all the animals being affected by us humans.

What I also find interesting is the fact that some people sound so "giddy" and the vocabulary they use while expressing their opinions, perspective, feelings feels almost jovial.
I don't get it.
Maybe it's just one of those nervous habits and not intentional.

When these videos are shared with readings involved it would be nice to know what system they are using so we can get a clear insight on the actual levels.
I think someone made a reply stating all this information making it a little more clear, thank you for doing so.

Lately it's hard to tell what is and isn't fear-mongering.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Excellent post, awesome video. I have been waiting for independent information to get out of Japan... I hope this is the first of many, because it's clear the Japanese government is not forthcoming with any real information.

This is the reality of nuclear energy. Nobody can claim they didn't know what it is, and what it is capable of, anymore

The debris from the tsunami is headed across the Pacific Ocean as we speak. They are tracking it by satellite, and it will hit Hawaii and the West Coast of the US in the months to come. Japan has stopped planting rice in some areas.

Japan bans planting rice in radioactive soil
www.staradvertiser.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Holy cow, looks like a scene straight from a video game. What were those guys thinking venturing into dangerous territory like that without suits!?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Of course everyone will ignore this though and instead scream "run for the hills, we're all dead"

Thanks for putting a perspective on things though

top topics

join