It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid-A Battery?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

Wow, cool pic! A 3 sided pyramid and some other really crazy structures too. Who makes a compound with all these weird shapes? The building have to be some type of satellite dish that is catching something, maybe a frequency, or some type of waves. Neat!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
My opinion is that this thread is on to something, but unfortunately it is trapped in the psychosis of our time. We are using "electricity" that is very much a mere drop in the transdimensional etheric ocean in which we exist. Our present day electricity is not "Direct Current" DC. We are using "Alternating Current" AC alternating at 50 cycles per second. These two type of electricity AC/DC are completely incompatible with each other. Using a "transformer" we can convert the 50 Hz AC into a DC voltage with a certain degree of ampere.

Voltage is a calibration of the speed at which the current is flowing through the circuit.

Ampere is a calibration of the amount of substance [mass] flowing through the circuit.

Wattage is a system of calibration showing us how much ampere there is per a volt.

Our modern system of calibration is completely different to systems of calibration that would have existed in the past and will exist in the future.

Indeed, our "modern system of calibration" is very different, even than the system you've laid out in this post! LOL

Harte

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

You seem to know exactly what the pyramid is NOT, could you enlighten us as to what it IS?

Originally posted by Byrd
They also didn't leave us any information on how they built the temples at Abu Simbdal (which includes GIGANTIC statues), how they raised obelisks, how they made the great labyrinths where they buried the Apis bulls, how they got multiple ton stones up on top of temple walls, and so on and so forth.

Nor are there detailed records left on *ANY* ancient construction project before 300 BC. None. We have no idea how they built the Parthenon, either.

But they had skilled planners and they may have considered these trade secrets (like the formula for Coca Cola. Almost nobody has any idea what the exact formula is... but it doesn't mean aliens or super-advanced people made it.)

The formula to Coca-cola is HFCS, water and food coloring, close enough they all taste the same. If humans are so smart why can't we figure out construction methods from a few thousand years ago? IMO the ET knowledge slowly died off generation after generation.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
If humans are so smart why can't we figure out construction methods from a few thousand years ago?

We have figured out a handful of different methods that would work quite well.

Intelligence has nothing to do with determining which method (or another) was employed.

Such a determination can only be made based on evidence, not on cogitation.

Harte

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

The formula to Coca-cola is HFCS, water and food coloring, close enough they all taste the same.

Somewhat off topic but...

I have a hobby or vice that is focused on soft drinks. They do not taste all alike, however I would say the same thing about beer or wine, two things I dislike and never drink - when I do taste them they all taste alike - bad.

With my taste expertise as it were, I can easily tell the difference between coke made with corn syrup or sugar, whether it is Royal Crown and even the slight differences in the mixtured used in different countries....the point being is that expertise and experience allows one to understand something that is dismissed by a noob or amateur.

The Japanese can tell the difference, by taste, where rice was grown, again expertise.

We have figured out a handful of different methods that would work quite well....by Harte

Exactly, and they were used for generations by people who did it daily they would tend to do it very well or they may have used a method we have not hit apon.
edit on 4/7/11 by Hanslune because: added comment for Harte

top topics

<< 1   >>

join