It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid-A Battery?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Pyramids from around the world are very very mysterious, there is no simple explanation. These structures were put up all across the world on every continent, nearly the same dimensions. In America we call our pyramids "Mounds" as to not cause intrigue and curiosity. But something is "hiding from us".
Who had the brilliant idea to build a pyramid? It wasn't Snefru-Khufu's Father-ya know the guy who supposedly built the Great Pyramid-even though this claim holds up as well as you can breathe water. If you look into Ancient Egypt you would find that their greatest skills were "tunneling" and not building pyramids. Yes, they nearly perfected the art of pyramid, after many trials that we can see like the Step Pyramid, or the Red Pyramid.

I have done a ton of reading and analyzing of the Ancient World, especially on Ancient Egypt. I wrote many letters to Dr. Zahi Hawass asking him to accept donations to begin "resurfacing the Great Pyramid" with a similar limestone casing that once gave the valley it's moon lit nights.

Ancient Egyptians also had a technique of building pyramids where the King's ceiling is gabled which is not typical of Egyptian pyramids.

Many, many unique features area attributed to the pyramid which are very abnormal to "normal" Egyptian Pyramids. For starters there are "holes" in the ground surrounding the pyramid. One might claim that they were for the builders to use as guides. Then we have the grotto which is basically like a plug to let water run into the tunnel system below-which is the most convincing aspect of my wholly point-bare with me. But I think the poles or posts outside the pyramid were to hold the ropes (or the pulleys) to open and close parts of the pyramid such as the well, and the anti-chamber to flush out the system, open the anti-chamber and create a new "battery".

The anti-chamber which was a series of 3 large pieces of granite that act like a seal. Now 2 areas of the pyramid area also a working mechanism in this process: Salt deposits on the walls-not from the recent tourist's breath-Then, we find two rooms which seem to be set ablaze for some reason.That reason is and my other points come into play here: A fire can create a vacuum, we know this because it can draw pressure while sucking oxygen into it.

Inside, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, there were thick salt deposits along the walls to about halfway up. Though some of this salt is attributable to natural weeping by the rocks, some is also consistent chemically with sea salt - another strong piece of evidence for the Pyramids being in existence before the Great Flood. Indeed, modern studies indicate that 10,000 B.C. was a time of massive geomagnetic, climatic and geologic changes, and it is also the time frame that Plato uses to describe the destruction of the great civilization of Atlantis - assumedly from the same catastrophic events.
www.mysticalblaze.com...

Now the "Causeway" is considered to be the place where Khufu's Funerary boat arrived and carried him down to the pyramid-what a truly Majestic Funeral.
But we never found a body in any 3 pyramids at Giza, so...

We know there are shafts that connect corridors inside the pyramid to the outside.

My view: These vent shafts housed a series of ropes and cables. The Egyptians were also very knowledgeable with metallurgy and could create small doses of electricity to plate and object to which we consider common jewelry. Knowing that there was a form of "Magic" involved in this process their scientists, or Magi's, or Priests, whatever you want to call them worked as hard on knew technology from what the God's gave them, and to strive for world domination.

So I believe that the Causeway allowed water from the Nile to flow into the pyramid, then after a fire was created the water would be drawn far enough up the Gallery to mix with some type of chemical from anti-chamber's manual pulley system. Being pretty well sealed (with granite plugs) the Egyptian's created the world's largest battery. What did Dr. Zahi Hawass find with the robot when they went up the shaft on live t.v.?

In the walls, on each side of the upper room, there are two holes, one opposite to another, their ends not discernable, nor big enough to be crept into -- sooty within, and made, as they say, by a flame of fire which darted through it

source:www.catchpenny.org...
You can see one of the bronze hooks here:
www.guardians.net...

The well area has some significant signs of very strong water currents smoothing all the rocks down-evidence backing up my claim that water can and may of successfully been drawn up the pyramid here:sentinelkennels.com...

So, did the Egyptian Pyramids light up the valley and supply power to buildings and other structures that have no sign of any carbon or soot on the ceilings-which would indicate torches as lights?
Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Also, what about the bronze hook? What purpose could it of possible served? Bronze is very malleable and would not be a good choice to hold any weight of sort, the only practical meaning of these hooks would be used in an electrical connection.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is a very interesting topic and I would highly suggest reading "The Giza Powerplant" by Christopher Dunn. It goes into great detail how the ancient Egyptians used a combination of the earths natural energy and a chemical reaction to generate electricity.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonSpeedN

That's one of the only books on pyramids (non-fiction) at one of my local libraries, so cool. Thank you for the response.

Thanks for the stars and flags guys!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
May I also suggest a good book on the subject: "Decoding the Pyramids" by John Desalvo PHD. This book brings together many theories on the building and purpose of the pyramids and explores all of the recent breakthroughs in research, including a chapter or two on pyramid power and its applications. Picked up the hard cover for only 14.99 at Chapters. Great buy & a great read.

S&F

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tasty Canadian

Another very popular book indeed. I also have Peter Thompkins "Secrets of the Greta Pyramid"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There was a huge thread about the pyramid being used to refuel a flying saucer from the aliens. Ever wonder why the top of the pyramid is flat? Well thats where the saucer sits. If I remember correctly, somehow the aliens were able to draw energy (some kind of vibrating energy) from the Nile river and direct it up to the saucer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-4-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the book recommendations. I've been interested in this subject for some time since reading Graham Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods, so will definitely put those on my list of "must reads".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Who had the brilliant idea to build a pyramid? It wasn't Snefru-Khufu's Father-ya know the guy who supposedly built the Great Pyramid-even though this claim holds up as well as you can breathe water.

Snefru built at least 3 pyramids, actually, and you are right that he wasn't the first. Unas (actually, the architect Imhotep) came up with the original design plus the enclosing landscaping.

If you look into Ancient Egypt you would find that their greatest skills were "tunneling" and not building pyramids.

I don't know of any tunnels they built. Could you link to some? Their temples and statuary really were more impressive, though.

I have done a ton of reading and analyzing of the Ancient World, especially on Ancient Egypt. I wrote many letters to Dr. Zahi Hawass asking him to accept donations to begin "resurfacing the Great Pyramid" with a similar limestone casing that once gave the valley it's moon lit nights.

Well, they haven't finished investigating the place so they're hardly likely to cover it up. And limestone (evey highly polished limestone) doesn't glow or enhance the starlight more than a modern building would. However, you can test it easily... get a white tile, wax the heck out of it, and take it outside where there's a very dark sky (or even take it into the moonlight.) While it does make a nice white shape, you'll be disappointed -- you can't read a book by its light (but you can read a book by the light of the moon.)

Ancient Egyptians also had a technique of building pyramids where the King's ceiling is gabled which is not typical of Egyptian pyramids.

Err... huh? They had a technique which they didn't have?

Some of them have been so badly ruined by looters that we don't know what the inner chambers looked like.

Many, many unique features area attributed to the pyramid which are very abnormal to "normal" Egyptian Pyramids.

Actually, each one seems to have its own unique features.

For starters there are "holes" in the ground surrounding the pyramid. One might claim that they were for the builders to use as guides.

One might. There's no convincing pattern about where they are. Now, if you have a machine that is using ropes and pulleys you really can't operate it from any place you like. The lever and pulley system HAVE to be in a straight line and at a precise distance otherwise it doesn't work.

The anti-chamber which was a series of 3 large pieces of granite that act like a seal. Now 2 areas of the pyramid area also a working mechanism in this process: Salt deposits on the walls-not from the recent tourist's breath-

Correct. Those are old limestone and the salts leech out from inside the limestone. Tourists didn't bring salt in. It was already in the stone.

Then, we find two rooms which seem to be set ablaze for some reason.

I think if you re-read the Catchpenny site you referenced, you will see that the ENDS of the shafts seemed to be "sooty" but the rooms weren't. A fire in a room would have made the whole smoke chimney sooty. So they weren't set ablaze. (the soot may be from earlier attempts, described on that same page, of using smoke to try and find the air flow in the pyramid.

Inside, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, there were thick salt deposits along the walls to about halfway up. Though some of this salt is attributable to natural weeping by the rocks, some is also consistent chemically with sea salt - another strong piece of evidence for the Pyramids being in existence before the Great Flood.

Okay....
* it was opened well before 900 AD and there's no record of what they found.
* there was no "great flood."
* the rocks are Cretaceous limestone and the salt (limestone forms in oceans) was in the rock when it formed. So, yes, it's sea salt. It's around 80 million years old.
* the rocks and the pyramid are not the same age. Rocks are very very very old. The Llano, Texas courthouse is made out of a rock called llanite. The llanite is around 500 million years old. The Llano courthouse isn't.

Indeed, modern studies indicate that 10,000 B.C. was a time of massive geomagnetic, climatic and geologic changes,

Uhm... yes and no. The changes were thousands of years in the making. Not an overnight change. And it started around 20,000 years ago when the Earth started warming up The last geomagnetic reversal wasn't at the end of the ice age but rather 70,000 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Egyptians were also very knowledgeable with metallurgy and could create small doses of electricity to plate and object to which we consider common jewelry.

Not until the time of the Greeks, however. They weren't working bronze until around the time of King Tut and they didn't have acid that would dissolve gold (so no gold electroplating.) You can electroplate copper with low voltage and salt and vinegar, but it's not very efficient:
www.wikihow.com...

So I believe that the Causeway allowed water from the Nile to flow into the pyramid, then after a fire was created the water would be drawn far enough up the Gallery to mix with some type of chemical from anti-chamber's manual pulley system. Being pretty well sealed (with granite plugs) the Egyptian's created the world's largest battery.

Except... that's not how batteries work. Batteries require two different types of metal plus a medium for electron exchange... and that's only the low-voltage ones.
www.howstuffworks.com...

Laptop batteries require lithium (a metal they didn't have) and pure carbon and other very pure chemicals that they didn't have:
electronics.howstuffworks.com...

What you're describing as a "pyramid battery" is essentially a very huge "potato battery"...and they just don't generate much electricity, no matter how big the potato is. If you use a bigger potato, you don't get more voltage but what you get lasts longer (and it's not enough to light a modern light bulb.)

...and you also need Zinc, by the way.
www.miniscience.com...

In addition, a charge storage device is needed ... and they simply didn't have the materials to store electricity (look up Leyden jar and then try to make one: en.wikipedia.org... )

So, did the Egyptian Pyramids light up the valley and supply power to buildings and other structures that have no sign of any carbon or soot on the ceilings-which would indicate torches as lights?
Any thoughts?

Not with gigantic potato batteries, I assure you.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I thought for a moment that I had stepped back in time somehow. I thought I must have woke up to about 20 years ago when this topic was first brought to light but upon looking at the date I realize this is not the case. I don't mean to be rude but this information is readily available as the posts prior to this one show multiple books on the subject. A really good documentary to bring you up to speed is currently on Netflix and is untitled "The Pyramid Code: The Band of Peace" put out in 2005. It is a 5 part series that goes to global pyramids instead of just the Egyptian ones. Check it out and get caught up.

Edit to say: If you don't have Netflix you can watch it as a 25 part on youtube here is part 1 www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I'm sorry but all your points are from a different point of view, all you did was add your opinoins from what you have read too.
It doesn't mean I am entirely wrong, it makes for better theory than a gigantic burial ground, especially when they were so intelligent, and knowledgeable with electro-plating. Do you really think they stopped there? These people were freaking geniuses for their time and era.

Yes, limestone will excrete salt over time, but I have read about the thick encrusted salt that is only "so high" on the walls, not everywhere, it's a fine line.

The posts would've become useless as pulley extensions at about 40 feet, and the would've been covered in sand completely.

Why not restore the pyramid? It is crumbling as we speak, in a short time it will destroy itself. Why not restore it to its original glory?

Tunneling in Egypt brings up about 9,000,000 results on Google as opposed to pyramids at only 1.5 million. So must be a whole lot more to talk about...

Good points, but you told me what history told me. I posted what I have studied and searched very deeply for. I am not convinced that people worked for 40 years or 22 years to build a pyramid that only housed one soul. I find it hard to believe that the Egyptian's tell us how to skin, clean, and cook a chicken, or how to make weapons, or liquid bread (beer) but they forgot to tell us about their greatest achievement. Can we thank Napoleon?

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hello Byrd,

You write:

Byrd: * there was no "great flood."

SC: Well, that would depend upon what you actually mean here. We know that during the Last Glacial Maximum around 26,500-19,000 years ago, the Earth's oceans were between 300-400 feet lower. As the great ice sheets over North America and Europe went into meltdown (which took many thousands of years), massive glacial lakes would build up on the continents, held back by glacial dams. As the pressure of the meltwater built up it would reach a critical point where the dam would be breached, releasing vast quantities of flood water instantly over the land. Examples of these are Glacial Lake Missoula, the Bonneville Flood, the Lake Agassiz flood, the Black Sea Deluge, West Siberian Lake flood into the Mediterranean, Persian Gulf Flood, Indonesian-Australasian Flood and the English Channel Flood.

These are just some examples of major flooding events that occurred at different times all over the world during the present Holocene. By anyone's standards, I think that any one of these flooding events could reasonably be described as a "great flood" and some of them - the larger events - would ultimately have inundated coastlines all over the world (as a result of the sea rising) where most of the Earth's populations would have lived (and still do).

And these events are independent from the impact events that would also have caused significant global flooding. See, for example, the reasearch being done by the Holocene Impact Working Group, who propose a massive, global flooding event c.2,800 BCE as a result of a massive asteroid or comet impact south east of Madagascar which created the Burckle Crater and possibly also the Kamil Crater in Egypt.

There have been lots of "great floods" caused by a variety of natural events.

Regards,

Scott Creighton
edit on 20/6/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Add URL.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
These are just some examples of major flooding events that occurred at different times all over the world during the present Holocene. By anyone's standards, I think that any one of these flooding events could reasonably be described as a "great flood" and some of them - the larger events - would ultimately have inundated coastlines all over the world (as a result of the sea rising) where most of the Earth's populations would have lived (and still do).

And they did.

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy slowly.

The amount of water in any one of those floods spread out over the surface area of the ocean produces less than a quarter inch of rise in the water. You can rough out the calculations for yourself -- I did way back when I was in college and it was one of those "oh" moments when I calculated the rise in the oceans (360,000,000 square kilometers is the approximate volume of Earth) if you suddenly pumped the Mediterranean sea into them. (the answer was "not enough of an increase to be reliably measured." -- but do check the math.)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
reply to post by Byrd

I'm sorry but all your points are from a different point of view, all you did was add your opinoins from what you have read too.

Actually, I taught high school physics in my long and spotted career, and have helped students make simple batteries many times.

It doesn't mean I am entirely wrong, it makes for better theory than a gigantic burial ground, especially when they were so intelligent, and knowledgeable with electro-plating. Do you really think they stopped there? These people were freaking geniuses for their time and era.

Mmmkay. Point to some of the objects, please, that are electroplated and date from the 1st Dynasty. If you're thinking "Baghdad batteries", those were made some 2600 years after the pyramids.

I posted what I have studied and searched very deeply for. I am not convinced that people worked for 40 years or 22 years to build a pyramid that only housed one soul. I find it hard to believe that the Egyptian's tell us how to skin, clean, and cook a chicken, or how to make weapons, or liquid bread (beer) but they forgot to tell us about their greatest achievement. Can we thank Napoleon?

They also didn't leave us any information on how they built the temples at Abu Simbdal (which includes GIGANTIC statues), how they raised obelisks, how they made the great labyrinths where they buried the Apis bulls, how they got multiple ton stones up on top of temple walls, and so on and so forth.

Nor are there detailed records left on *ANY* ancient construction project before 300 BC. None. We have no idea how they built the Parthenon, either.

But they had skilled planners and they may have considered these trade secrets (like the formula for Coca Cola. Almost nobody has any idea what the exact formula is... but it doesn't mean aliens or super-advanced people made it.)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd,

Byrd: The amount of water in any one of those floods spread out over the surface area of the ocean produces less than a quarter inch of rise in the water.

SC: From one of the previous links:

"Lake Agassiz' major drainage reorganization events were of such magnitudes that they had significant impact on climate, sea level and possibly early human civilization. Major freshwater release into the Arctic Ocean is considered to disrupt oceanic circulation and cause temporary cooling. The draining at 13,000 may be the cause of the Younger Dryas stadial.[1][7] The draining at 8,400 may be the cause of the 8,200 yr climate event. A recent study by Turney and Brown links the 8,400 drainage to the expansion of agriculture from east to west across Europe; he suggests that this may also account for various flood myths of prehistoric cultures, including the Biblical flood." - Source

SC: I sure wouldn't like to be in the path of one of those mega-floods when the dam collapsed! Settlements would have been wiped out for thousands of miles in all directions. Did you look at the Lake Agassiz flood area?

And if the hypothesis of the Holocene Impact Working Group is correct, mega-tsunamies to contend with as well which, according to their estimates, would have removed about 80% of the Earth's population. It's not about the gradual sea rise - its effect would be more long-term. It's about sudden, catastrophic flooding over very large areas of land. These 'great floods" occurred in many places around the world and all roughly around the same time period.

Regards,

SC

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

but I have read about the thick encrusted salt that is only "so high" on the walls, not everywhere, it's a fine line.

You may be mistaking an actual observation that was made on a ziggurat in Mesopotamia which did have a high tide mark from a local flood. The original report was in German (or was German translation of 1929 Sir Leonard Woolley discoveries) and subsequent translations sometimes used the term 'pyramid' instead of ziggurat. Some fringe researchers have distorted this to apply to the Egyptian pyramid.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Well, I guess you're right. Every new idea people have on this site people just bash their ideas because you were there and know exactly how it happened. So what is the point to this web site? So people can feel intelligent by telling someone they are wrong? I don't care who thinks what about the pyramids-they are mysterious for a reason-their historical documentation is VERY vague, not so well written in history that we know everything about it that it isn't mysterious.
But I'm guess the people of ATS have everything all figured out, no need to search any further just. I guess I should've search ATS before I made a post. Sorry. I love how you pieced it all together by disecting the @@@@ out of my post.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
My opinion is that this thread is on to something, but unfortunately it is trapped in the psychosis of our time. We are using "electricity" that is very much a mere drop in the transdimensional etheric ocean in which we exist. Our present day electricity is not "Direct Current" DC. We are using "Alternating Current" AC alternating at 50 cycles per second. These two type of electricity AC/DC are completely incompatible with each other. Using a "transformer" we can convert the 50 Hz AC into a DC voltage with a certain degree of ampere.

Voltage is a calibration of the speed at which the current is flowing through the circuit.

Ampere is a calibration of the amount of substance [mass] flowing through the circuit.

Wattage is a system of calibration showing us how much ampere there is per a volt.

Our modern system of calibration is completely different to systems of calibration that would have existed in the past and will exist in the future. This means that there are forms of magnetism and electricity that our instruments [due to there calibration] are completely not able to detect. For illustration your transistor radio is calibrated to tune in on only a very small area of the radio spectrum.

In our modern day we are currently tuning in on sunlight to convert sunlight into a DC current which we then use to charge up 12 volt "lead and acid" car batteries. We are all familiar with this concept. Solar panels are now widely available.

What if the Egyptian Pyramids are a harmonic resonance impedance tuning device set to tune into Cosmic Ray energy that is flooding the Universe ? Or at least some kind of experimentation going in that direction ? I am sure that Nicola Tesla was working on a similar system too. Perhaps for a power supply ? Perhaps for Quantum Entanglement telecommunications between the stars ? Quantum Entanglement being a method by which to communicate at not only greater than the speed of light, but rather at infinite velocity. Quantum Entanglement being the absolute Instantaneous "Oneness of All Things" so often mentioned about in mystical traditions. This is something which Albert Einstein mentioned about when he refered to Quantum Entanglement as the "Folding of the Fabric of Time and Space".

As regard to who built the Egyptian Pyramids my opinion is that the Egyptians were not the builders. There were prehistoric civilizations from the middle east [Sumer] in the Nile region, that pre-existed the arrival of the Pharaohs who entered the Nile from the Sahara and Central Equatorial Africa at a later date.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 26/6/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
sorry to but in, but maybe these structures around area 51 serve a similar purpose.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Wow, I love when people bring some knowledge and personal insight into a thread! Thanks

The ancient world is so baffling, and intriguing too. My living room is filled with papyrus paintings, and books.

Interesting ideas you have presented, I can only imagine.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join