It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Webcam: Bald Eagle Nest in Decorah, Iowa...check it out, real reality TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I came across this and watched for a while.....
real reality TV
I hope you enjoy it

www.ustream.tv...
edit on 9-4-2011 by Danbones because: oh yeah, the link

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Watching her rip apart a field mouse right now and feed it to her babies. Very cool. S+F.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
yeah,
I felt reminded of what we share..
and how fragile things are right now

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
they are probably one of the most beautiful animals in the world...they were hands down the best choice for our national bird...i couldnt imagine people saying the same about the turkey...its funny how it seems that they arent much different from us...it looks like to me that the female is keeping a close eye on the male whos out flying around...making sure hes not up to anything in the next nest or something...totally reminds me of my girlfriend
edit on 9-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
eagles are chillin.
very neat.
showed my daughter. she likes

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I live about an hour and a half away from Decorah. I don't know why I never thought to share it with the ATS community. In case some don't know, The North East part of Iowa has a fairly large poppulation of these amazing birds.
We have been watching this Eagle for quite some time now. It was amazing to see how viral it went, and how much attention it has garnered, even from the msm.
Here's some local links and information.

It’s part of the Raptor Research Project. The scene near Decorah is unfolding on a live web cam. At times, tens of thousands of people are watching.It started as a way for Bob Anderson to get video of eagles for a documentary.
At first, only Anderson’s friends were interested. Then he teamed up with U-Stream to broadcast the scene live on the web. Suddenly, the world fell in love.
“It’s getting huge. I mean it was on CNN and NPR," said Anderson. The camera has been viewed in more than 130 countries

Link

Link

edit on 9-4-2011 by highfreq because: picture problem

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This is very cool.

I enjoyed this, thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

awe how rare and how adorable ,,, Flag and star for you.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

it looks like to me that the female is keeping a close eye on the male whos out flying around...making sure hes not up to anything in the next nest or something...totally reminds me of my girlfriend

Eagles are monogamous animals.

1 mate for life.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

s for you...thanks for teavhing me something new...i never knew that...i wouldnt ever think that it would be like that...i just figured that they were like others and mated with whoever they could

new topics

top topics

join