It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half decent bigfoot footage.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
It's not to blury, you can see it walking etc. It could be anything though. man in suit, bear ? my ex. who knows.

Wait...WHAT? You date HAIRY women?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold

Originally posted by prodomino
It's not to blury, you can see it walking etc. It could be anything though. man in suit, bear ? my ex. who knows.

Wait...WHAT? You date HAIRY women?

Yes, i call her squa-snatch apposed to Sasquatch

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by prodomino

You made a claim , I asked for evidence to back up that claim .... whats wrong with that ? , I thought that was the way forums worked

I second your motion.
Give us evidence as you claim that big foot is an alien, as that is utterly rediculious, bigfoot is an aliens.

Back your claims that you read this somewhere.
As i have many many books that says bigfoot is one of my long lost distant relatives.
Lost out in the wilderness on a camping trip years ago. And just looking at that footage my family tale might be true. Ive got this written down in a book, but its up to you to find it lazy boy.

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: bigfoot made me do it

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

People mistake me for bigfoot,
but this looks just like a big, fast and remarkably agile guy in a furry suit. Isn't this the classic footage that people have as a go-to for Sasquatch?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

People mistake me for bigfoot,
but this looks just like a big, fast and remarkably agile guy in a furry suit. Isn't this the classic footage that people have as a go-to for Sasquatch?

Yes it is, not sure why i'm being flamed so much for sharing this video lol.
p.s if that's your dog, what are you feeding it ? Children, steroids ? Children on steroids ?
lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Too bad it's so short and blurred but good find.
The walk(arm swing at least) is close to the Patterson footage Bigfoot. It's arms appear raised at :06, moving branches.If one were tying to debunk it they might say the Patterson Bigfoot was imaged into the video. It does seem different though.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Too bad it's so short and blurred but good find.
The walk(arm swing at least) is close to the Patterson footage Bigfoot. It's arms appear raised at :06, moving branches.If one were tying to debunk it they might say the Patterson Bigfoot was imaged into the video. It does seem different though.

Yeah that really sucks that it is. I like footage like this though, you really dont hear much about bigfoot these days. though he's been discussed allot on coast to coast lately

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Actually do your research, it is said that bigfoot is a human - alien hybrid .

Yes that makes much more sense than say the theory that "bigfoot" is an undiscovered great ape.

What is this research do you speak of? Most of the research I have read tends to lean towards the undiscovered great ape theory.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bphi1908

Actually do your research, it is said that bigfoot is a human - alien hybrid .

Yes that makes much more sense than say the theory that "bigfoot" is an undiscovered great ape.

What is this research do you speak of? Most of the research I have read tends to lean towards the undiscovered great ape theory.

I can't remember where I heard it from ? it was on a radio show the other day i think it might have been coast to coast, i listen to this type of crap all the time. but after hearing it i did a quick check on google, and did a bit of research. quite a bit came up.
edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
bigfoot is a alien robot
bionic.wikia.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverdemon71
bigfoot is a alien robot
bionic.wikia.com...

That's the one!!

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.bfro.net...

This video is covered on BFRO and is considered fake.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
www.bfro.net...

This video is covered on BFRO and is considered fake.

Flag it to the hoax section then.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

You're beating a dead horse anyways no one is really giving any attention to this.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'd say this is one of the worst videos supposedly of Bigfoot that I've ever seen!
And what language was the guy speaking? Sounded like he was Chinese or Jpanese..lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join