It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half decent bigfoot footage.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hey ATS this video was embedded on my website about 5 hours ago thought I would share it with everyone, I found it interesting.

www.youtube.com...

I have no clue how to embed on here.
edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: Link error

edit on 9-4-2011 by prodomino because: flameage

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Don't see any video.

Could you repost again.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino
Hey ATS this video was embedded on my website about 5 hours ago thought I would share it with everyone, I found it interesting.

www.youtube.com...

Definition of "Great"

Exactly what definition of "great" describes this video?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Isn't this in the wrong forum ?
Bigfoot is neither an Alien nor a UFO .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Isn't this in the wrong forum ?
Bigfoot is neither an Alien nor a UFO .

Actually do your research, it is said that bigfoot is a human - alien hybrid .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Don't see any video.

Could you repost again.

Here, let me save you the trouble. It's a 16 second video of a blurry object moving through the woods 30 yards away from the camera.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
well looks like a cheap prank to me...

and you think an "animal" wouldnt hear this guys crackling and whispering in the woods when its so close?

and the walking looks like someone try to copy the old bigfoot vid...

link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

www.youtube.com...

Definition of "Great"

Exactly what definition of "great" describes this video?

How much bigfoot footage do you see, almost none. in my eyes it's great. One of the better quality videos of bigfoot I have seen anyways. Feel free to post something better, or tell me how I can change the post and i'll make it say average big foot video. lol

link   
better than the last video I saw on here but well I dont know pictures and videos are so easily faked any more I'd rather see some hair collected from this sighting

link   

]post by prodomino
Actually do your research, it is said that bigfoot is a human - alien hybrid .

said by who ? , a link to back up your claim please .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Don't see any video.

Could you repost again.

Here, let me save you the trouble. It's a 16 second video of a blurry object moving through the woods 30 yards away from the camera.

It's not to blury, you can see it walking etc. It could be anything though. man in suit, bear ? my ex. who knows.
either way, it's new bigfoot footage. Is interesting, since you don't really see much posted on this topic these days.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Too bad that the guy filming that was underwater.
If the video hadn't been shot through liquid, it may have been "great" footage.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
better than the last video I saw on here but well I dont know pictures and videos are so easily faked any more I'd rather see some hair collected from this sighting

this is so true. I find it amazing how people get footage like this, yet don't take foot imprint samples - hair etc etc etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
post name changed

Half decent bigfoot footage

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Is interesting, since you don't really see much posted on this topic these days.

The fact it is a short video, with absolutely no context, that can be so easily faked, makes it uninteresting. The only thing interesting about it the reaction here.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You made a claim , I asked for evidence to back up that claim .... whats wrong with that ? , I thought that was the way forums worked

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

[SNIP]

sorry but i also never heard of that rubbish...big food alien hybrid? lol...

yea right..

so aliens are cave men?
edit on 9-4-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Is interesting, since you don't really see much posted on this topic these days.

The fact it is a short video, with absolutely no context, that can be so easily faked, makes it uninteresting. The only thing interesting about it the reaction here.

I could say allot about your avatar as well, here i'll give you a goal. It might help you with your ranting flaming etc, every forum has people like you. i'm surprised it's this bad here, i've heard rumors now i've been shown they are true. instead of flaming every post you find inaccurate in your eyes, get off the forums and do you part for the paranormal. come up with better footage. do research, field work etc. Then you will have a better leg to stand on, shrugging a video off as 'fake' short footage etc etc etc, is a lame excuse, i'm sure if you contacted the person that actually uploaded the video. you might find he has 10 - 20 minutes worth of this 'fake footage' and could produce it to you if interested, keep in mind that the average sheep has an attention span of about 30 seconds.

Another thing, you come at me with these verbal insults etc about a post i've made, if you're here to simply debunk, put people in an anal mood or just be ignorant, what are you doing on a conspiracy website, i could understand your claims if you backed them up, this video is flawed because. or this footage is lacking this. but ignorant one line posts, we'll I personally wont tolerate. So please if you have nothing intelligent to bring to this post go troll some one else.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join