It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about energy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm new at ATS, but ive been wandering around the website for the better part of a year. ive learned many things too...

My question is...the energy levels that are needed to preform Telepathy, Telekinesis, Remote Viewing, Astrial Projection Etc...

How can somebody who does believe these things are possible, boost up their energy level within themselves? I believe that people who can do these great things have a higher energy level than myself, for instance. I meditate everyday for about an hour, but however, do not pocess enough energy to do the above things, or produce Psi-Balls.

I understand that these things take time, but are there any other ways anybody has heard of to increase the level of energy within myself?

Thanks for all your replys.

Soprano

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I feel sure that you have enough "Energy" to do almost all of those things, but you just dont know how to use it to do that yet.

Sometimes, people are just born knowing how to use their mind to do certain things. The rest of us have to learn how to do it.

Im sure if you mix up the techniques you are using/other variables regarding practicing, that you will learn a way that works for you.
Its one of those trial and error things, I guess.

I cant really suggest any techniques, because ive only read up on them, never attempted them.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here are some suggestions to try.
Pick a room without electomagetic engery-no tv, or at least off-same for radio, microwave and all lights.
pick a location where you have always felt comfortable and at ease.
Pick a time of day or night that has no noise.
Cear you mind of all other thoughts-what I call white noise.
This may sound crazy, but try being buzzed-yes I am serious.
Concentrate and see yourself doing what u want to do in your minds eye, like remembering something youdi in the past.

I am not saying it is easy or will work for u, but it will give u a fighting chance.

join