It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over the Grand National in Liverpool?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Well, next time you see a bunch, use the website I posted, and find out which planes are doing it. I will be highly surprised if none are listed.

As to seeing lots of trails one day and none the next, that is because atmospheric conditions change day to day. So conditions conducive to contrail persistence exist one day, but not the next. And conditions on the ground rarely (if ever) affects it.

I also wonder how you can tell what altitude aircraft are at with just the mk1 Eyeball, too.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by apex

Why would there be aircraft flying overhead all day one day, then practically none the next? As for judging the altuitude of an aircraft - I think I can get a rough idea even if you are unsure of the size.

Would this website really give me proof of anything? Or merely a place to start, if I decided to truly investigate.

Why are there so many people concerned about whether anyone believes in chem-trails or not? Surely if people are just deluded it doesn't matter - it doesn't harm anyone. So by that rationale, I would consider that you are either here in a charitable way (because you want to save people from their own ignorance) in which case why do all the de-bunkers seem to insult and mock; or you're here as a matter of professional pride (because nobody's taking your scientific work seriously); or, as I suspect your here to try to use manifold dogma in order to 'shut people up' about an huge conspiracy.

I came to ATS because I started to realise that we're being lied to on an industrial scale, what lead you here?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robert Reynolds
reply to post by apex

Why would there be aircraft flying overhead all day one day, then practically none the next?

It's not about planes being there one day and not the next.
If you live near any major city you'll have planes flying over you all the time.

Contrails need high humidity for them to form.
If the weather isn't right there isn't enough water vapor for the ice crystals to be made.

The reason you didn't see any on wednesday wasn't because the "chemtrail" pilots were on holiday, the weather was just different so you saw no contrails.

How hard can it be for you to understand this.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join