It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Having Recent Dermatitis Problems?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm not, but a few people in my extended family are. Redness and small red bumps after showering, in patches. They have all been to the hospital due to pain, and the onset started around the same time. Different areas of residence (S. Ohio). They were told it was, in part, insect bites, but apparently not.
No theory, just curious.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
My daughter and I have also been experiencing hyper-sensitivities. I wouldn't say any sort of rash or anything, but extreme itching (it's been keeping me up nights) etc. We are in the North GA area.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It is called GM Foods or Genetically Modified Foods that for all practical purposes are gentically modified organisms. If you can afford Organically grown food it is a good start and check your municipal water supply and find out what they are adding to your water besides Chlorine and Flouride. ^Y^

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amaricheck your municipal water supply and find out what they are adding to your water besides Chlorine and Flouride. ^Y^

Here in the town where I live, supposedly water is not fluoridated. The family member that lives in this house, it happens while she's in the shower. Or when she gets out in the rain. ?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Farfetched,
but check out morgellons disease

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

there goes my dinner...

sorry!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

One little itchy patch on my left knee. In the center of the patch is a bite-like bump. It has been there since the beginning of February.nothing will make it go away. Have not/will not go to a doctor about itm. Intensive foot cream from Avon keeps it moist and alieviates the itch.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
No problems right now, but I had a few problems 2 years ago; my water supply is a pond in the yard, and beavers had moved into it. Nasty rashes after showering, due to my trying to treat the water. I added too much chlorine.

Try NEEM oil on the dermatitis, it's natural, and works wonders. It's healthy on open skin, and helps keep mosquitoes away too. I mix it with Aloe vera, and it's not so oily that way.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could be a form of psoriasis. You can have many degrees of severity. I have it but its a very low on the scale of severity. I get dry and cracked patches of skin only on my hands (and very light and small) and my fingernails (especially the thumbs) have creases.

Im lucky.....some people have huge painful swaths of dead cracking skin all over their body.

psoriasis

top topics

join