It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo hastings mi also seen by police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
so i get on face book this morning and alot of people are talking about seeing a ufo and the cops on the scaner also saied thay seen it.thay were told if it stops dont aproch it and i belive thay were getting a heacopter out. i have freinds ho also seen it. it scared some people.ill right back when i can find more looking for more local news on it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Why was this UFO noticed by so many people? what was so particular about it that it attracted police attention and widespread facebook coverage?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hows about the who where when what why of this post....?
Any link available yet?
Sounds interesting to say the least but......more info required.
no S&F till we get info!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
It might take a while to get info on this since its pretty early but I did hear this mentioned on FB as well.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

Keeping eyes and ears open for more information.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Anymore information on this ? Where exactly are you located, time of sighting etc etc.

Makes it allot easier for people to do research.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well I did a search for UFO sightings Hasting, MI and came up with nothing but this post and some post from 2006. Nothing coming up on anything really, so I am gonna wait for more info.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you do a search for "ufo cops" on Facebook "Posts by Everyone", you will find someone there talking about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i live near the lansing are. well a few mins north and i see at least one per night. they are always in the sky, just have to look

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well I live near Hastings and get the paper on Sunday. Maybe I can find something, but I doubt it.

top topics

join