It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carbon Emissions Blamed for Rise in Hay Fever

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Another in the "well they blame it for everything else" category?

Carbon dioxide emissions may be raising pollen counts in European cities, according to a continent-wide study.

Researchers from 13 EU nations analysed pollen levels for more than 20 species of tree and plant.

They found that many, including several that cause allergies such as hay fever, correlated with rising CO2 levels.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Fortunately, all I'm allergic to is humans

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
More insanity - with the purpose of extorting more money from the people.

They don't mention the toxic overlead people are being bombarded with by their insane projects - toxic medecines, chemicals in the water, pesticides on food, chemical platic food, increasingly toxic soil, increasingly toxic rain water, aluminium and barium in the air, radiation,

NOOO, it's none of those, it just happens to be the fault of those darned carbon emissions which, if they can just get people to believe it, will bring billions more into the pockets of the elite.

Yeah, right..........

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
That's it!

Everyone stop breathing!

Now!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yep, and I am SURE that the massive proliferation of GMO crops has absolutely NOTHING to do with it, either.

When are people going to wake up and smell the cow patties? Seriously... god.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Personally I think increased obsession with hygiene has made us more and more susceptible to things that in the past we'd not even notice - whether they be allergies or minor viruses. We don't allow ourselves to build natural immunities any more. And that's why more people are being affected.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
reply to post by wcitizen

Yep, and I am SURE that the massive proliferation of GMO crops has absolutely NOTHING to do with it, either.

When are people going to wake up and smell the cow patties? Seriously... god.

Exactly.

new topics

top topics

join