It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati card game, this cards are being played now !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
So for those who are wondering which cards are being played next, here it is:

Church of Elvis card:

This card represents mass idol worshipping (Bieber, GAGA, famous sporters), examples are: all those suggestions and vids about M-J who is still alive, lady-gaga who is the bride of satan, Tupac who is coming back and has been killed by the illuminati on youtube and other sites which allow users to submit their own unmoderated content. People are getting in some kind of deadlock / circle situation, they are being distracted from the real things that matters, so I say this card is in game right now.

Also the following card is in play: "conspiracy theorists" (I couldn't find an image of it, but I assure you that this card is in the game). This is because of the so called "wake up", there is now a extreme number of people who claim they know what is going on, thanks to some catalysts like: the internet & 9/11. People are speculating more than ever before on forums, youtube, and other site about "what is going on". Most of the information is false, but there are some good story's between them. Back in the days when I was starting to study this kind of material (you didnt have youtube then) it was all pretty hard to find. Now with sites like youtube, disinformation is spreading really fast. You can also see the material degenerate through copying/stealing from eachother or just by telling forward (people made chances to the original story, it's in their nature).

So it's getting quite hard to get a good source of information on the internet with that overload of spam.

Thats it, for the rest there is not much going on right now...

edit on 9-4-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Idol worshiping is very common. We live in a time where most are asleep, and dont want to be awakened. This is the plague for those that know. We as a community have to see beyond many things and are burdened when those who did not see are afraid.

The cards have been played and some are reliving events, and others are new, we need to find our time, and places.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I own 2 copies of the Illuminati game, one is unopened just for keepsake.

I don't understand the "in play" accusation unless you are only joking. It's just a game. Sure, most of it is certainly relevant to the world, that's what it was based on.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 051r15

I don't understand the "in play" accusation unless you are only joking. It's just a game. Sure, most of it is certainly relevant to the world, that's what it was based on.

Yes it's only a game but it's based on reallity, that makes it so fun to apply it on "real life" !!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant

Originally posted by 051r15

Yes it's only a game but it's based on reallity, that makes it so fun to apply it on "real life" !!

I agree, it is fun. I might have to dig the game out and see what I can come up with

There's a lot of cards to choose from.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Do you honestly think our leaders are sitting behind a big desk and throwing cards around?
I hardly think so.

NoRegretsEver has a great point.

Idol worshipping hasn't just started, it's been here for millenia.
It's just recently been allowed to be so blatant on the television screen.
Naming shows like American Idol.

Pfft. People who think these shows are good make me sick.
They fall right in the trap with those that trust our gov't.
Anyone, and I literally mean anyone, who lets their existance be influenced by a media program which blatantly begs the viewer to idolize it, has serious connectivity issues.
Meaning, they better realize what's good for them and start learning a true skill set.
Idolizing any person, or even the entire TV itself is morally wrong.
In my opinion, of course.

Anyone who can spout off the stars in that particular show, but can't tell you what the Fed is....
...has their priorities mal-aligned.

I just see it as another way the people in control, actually gain more control.
By influencing masses of people, just on one single TV show.
Imagine if every station had similar programming...
Oh wait. They do.

There's no card game being played.

This is real life.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Offcourse our "world leaders" aren ot playing a card game, but if you know some background information about this whole matter you would know that it is based on reality. This card game was made by somekind of computer hacker or group also their office has been raided several times.

And everyone who knows something about the illuminati knows that their plans have been set, now it's only a matter of pushing their plans to reality which is happening already

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Some of the cards in that game bring forth some STRIKING coincidences. There have been some fascinating threads already made on the subject and I hope I can find the links for you. I see what you are saying, but don't brush off the idea that the Illuminati exist and reveal their intentions in plain view before an event takes place.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
One of the biggest idol worship organisations is the Catholic Church, amazing when the bible tell's them specifically not to worship idol's.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I do find some of the cards to be interesting since many of them do show images of events which actually transpired much later; the game was created in 1990, right?

That's a remarkable depiction of the future, from the past.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Japanes earthquake was also predicted in the cards.

thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

I thought it was released in 1995 ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
it is encouraged in school, one of ours came back from school about a year ago with homework to write a piece about who her idol was and why, it had to be somebody famous.

i remember it well because i was a bit ticked of they were encouraging the worship of celebrities.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
The Japanes earthquake was also predicted in the cards.

thetruthbehindthescenes.files.wordpress.com...

Try to remember there is a significant difference between 'predicting' the future and creating it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Really?
The Exxon Valdez oil spill predated these cards by a solid 6 years.

The supposed "Twin Towers" 9/11 card specifically says "nuke a building". Did I miss something here? I recall no nuke on 9/11, or is this just another one of those "please ignore gaping incosistancies while focusing on minute similarities" supposedly predicative scenarios?

The Pnetagon card would be so freaking eerie IF IT ACTUALLY SHOWED A SIDE OF THE BUILDING BEING DESTROYED. It doesn't, it shows a fire in the center of the Pentagon, likely to make sure everybody knows it's the Pentagon.

People treat this stupid game like it's the living embodiment of that old Halmark Greeting Card advertisement: "Yeah, we got a card for that." I saw some idiot walking her dog last week, the dog was wearing a little sweater and a bonnet... I guess the deck of Animal Rummy cards my grandmother used to play with me predicted that because there certainly was a hat & sweater wearing dog (not to mention an elephant that wore trousers... I guess I'll keep my eyes peeled for that revelation to come true too.)

It's a card game, any effort to try to turn it into some sort of huge predicative tool is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Details, details. Who needs details? I think it's a strange coincidence perhaps, but I wouldn't claim that it is all prophecy or anything. But, the future is created.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Some in the Conspiracy Theory community believe that the first Twin Tower was hit by a type of MISSILE and not a commercial plane as stated in the Official Story. Not saying I necessarily believe this angle, but it's not impossible. The video of the first "plane" hitting didn't look like a commercial plane at all.

edit on 12/4/2011 by Dark Ghost because: spelling

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by 051r15

I thought it was released in 1995 ?

Probably in the creation stage for a few years... don't ya think?
2nd line.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ketchup is a vegetable...im still waiting for people to tell me how important this card is in the illuminati card game, and when this one will be played.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And what card is being played now?

Cold Snap!

new topics

top topics

join