It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there like-minded peeps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi ppl of ATS
really looking forward to contributing here and meeting like-minded folks. I first found the site a few weeks ago and have been visiting more and more frequently lately, so thought it was time I'd sign up. I'm originally from the UK and now residing somewhere under the radar in SE Asia

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"Under the radar" huh? How are you gettin your internets? Lol anyways welcome. I havent been here long but it's always good to see new faces.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!
I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A warm welcome Ginga!
Look forward to see you out there sharing your insights.
Be sure to use your discernment here, both wisdom and BS to be found!
You'll do great!
Hope for you to find what you seekā€¦

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Howdy Ginga . Believe nothing you hear or read and half of what you see . No dogma , no religion , prove it . Postulation is fine but when you come across anyone who can see the future , ask for next weeks lottery numbers or the headline on the front page of the National Enquirer for the first week of next September . If the Mayans knew what was going to happen as far out as 2012 why didn't they have the forward knowledge to prevent themselves from going extinct ? We'll be here in 2013 , and you can bet on it . Welcome aboard , grab a bag of cookies and enjoy yourself .

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and the sound advice

new topics

top topics

join