It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 60s,70s,80s and 90s All Over again! Ufo wise I mean.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi

I don't know if I'm the only one here, but I wen't from reading this board, and various popular sources about alien, ufos etc .. to being fed up. The crap we are said.. I'm starting to understand why the older person are deillusionize about this reality. Don't get me wrong, I still believe we are not alone in the universe but, the damn construct won't fall! Since the 60s (I was not born) after roswell for example (but it's one example of many) .. ppl started to get exited and even whitout internet they manage to tell the ideas.. and the counter mesure act also, propagating stuff to outer weight the truth. Wave after wave, it was shut down or silence or hope killed.

In every decade since 60s ago, there is new exciting ideas, then nothing. I blame both side here! Well, every three side I should say. Above and beyond - and us.

I am now at the point of not caring anymore. Knowing by truth it's real but not being able to see or proove. So, I go back to my 'dairy' life and 'Cowing' myself more milk to pay the bill.

Sorry, I had to vent.

edit on 8-4-2011 by korats because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2011 by korats because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok, good luck in your dairy thing. just give up and submit.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PjZ101
Ok, good luck in your dairy thing. just give up and submit.

Tell me what changed in the last 60yrs regarding the reality of Ets - openly? Other then more ppl are now aware that it might exist.

new topics

join